Author Topic: Russian Dbol  (Read 3119 times)

irishmuscle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Russian Dbol
« on: January 23, 2006, 01:27:12 AM »
A friend of mine recently purchased some ‘Russian Dbol’ off the web. I haven't switched over to the Dark Side myself so i'm not clued up on this stuff but i do frequent these forums just for my own knowledge in case one day i change my mind. This will be his first venture into taking the 'gear' and doesn't know enough IMO but there's no changing his mind...

After reading various threads and especially the 'Newbies' and 'Dos and Donts' threads on this and other websites i've strongly recommended for him not to take an oral only cycle and not with Dbol because it's so harsh on the liver. Problem as i see it is that he has already bought the stuff and the more he looks at the bottle the more he'll be tempted to just take it...

Where we live it's near impossible to purchase injectable stuff like test or PCT clycles so i don't even think he'll be able to get this to take with it. If he does decide to take this stuff would you guys have any recommendations/advice about minimising it's side affects? As i don't know much about this stuff i'm just going to recommend he takes stuff for his liver like milk thistle, flaxseed oils and perhaps take tribulus at the end of the cycle etc?

Any advice welcome.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Russian Dbol
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 02:27:21 AM »

Slap the bottle out of his hand, nugga!   >:(

The way he's approaching the D-bol is the way a child approaches candy.....

It's not that simple.

If he takes it alone he'll make gains and with it will come the possible sides: water retention, gynomastia, mood changes, lethargy, hypertension.

If he doesn't use an anti-aromatase he will most certainly have some sides.

Taking D-bol without any precautions or PCT is a disaster waiting to happen.

He will rue the day  he popped that first pink tablet.

If his nipples start to itch, his liver will be the least of his troubles.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

irishmuscle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2006, 02:47:59 AM »
Thanks for your response DIV. All i can do is re-iterate what i've said to him and pass on some of the comments you made which may hit home for him a little better than my own...

Thanks again.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2006, 03:03:58 AM »
Thanks for your response DIV. All i can do is re-iterate what i've said to him and pass on some of the comments you made which may hit home for him a little better than my own...

Thanks again.

Remember to remind him of his nipples and how they might turn in to bitchtits from the Test aromatizing to Estrogen because he's not running an anti-aromatase.

Also let him know that he's risking acne and water retention like a woman in her third trimester.

If he runs it without protection he will have estrogen rebound as well, and with that comes the lowered libido.....

DIV

irishmuscle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2006, 03:12:28 AM »
If that don't scare the f**k outta him i don't know what will.... ::)

Peace.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2006, 03:17:21 AM »
If that don't scare the f**k outta him i don't know what will.... ::)

Peace.

That means no pale irish women to pound on the weekends..... ;D

Word up to Enya!

DIV