Author Topic: I have studied the phenomenon called "The Beatles" and have come to a conclusion  (Read 20544 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
In touch with reality? he married Yoko for Christ's sake
There was the idiot (Paul) who married a one legged chick, and then got taken to the cleaners.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Name the rock bands before the Beatles arrived on the scene.  Yes music has changed but classics like the Beatles will always be around. Most of the current rock bands will be almost unknown in 15 years.

Parker

• Getbig V
He has so much money he couldn't spend it in ten lifetimes. He's not some n****r-rich rapper or ball player who feels so uncomfortable with dough he gives it away til he's back in the poorhouse again.
Oh, he gave it away alright---thru a judge's order. And the chick was on Dancing with The Stars...
It shows, he never learned a damn thing from all the songs they had...and remember I believe MJ's estate still owns their Library...

Parker

• Getbig V
Michael Jackson is dead. Paul McCartney has a higher net worth than the Jackson estate even after the divorce. Paul McCartney has more money than he could spend in ten lifetimes, while the majority of broken down has been n******s handed the dough over to broads without a court order. Also spent more than they were making on cars, houses, drugs etc.
Care to produce the numbers? Man, your trolling is weak, better return to form soon, or these new gimmicks will eat you alive.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
barbara bach

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
They were both great musicians. You can however, after they started to experiment with drugs, start to distinguish between their musical styles. Listen to a "Day in the life" and you hear both styles distinctively. Both musical geniuses. The Ballad of John and yoko, they were the only two playing instruments through dubbing. Paul played bass and drums, John played guitars. Whatever you think of them, they left their stamps on music. John with his hippy solo bullshit, Paul with his love songs. BTW, the song Jet kicks ass.

Parker

• Getbig V
According to Forbes Paul McCartney $1billion u.s. And Michael Jackson $600 millions U.S. Article on Jackson talks about all the money he wasted on bullshit. Plus the pedophile negro freak is D.E.A.D. Not much to talk about there, genius.
I knew I could get you to go fetch me the info. Good boy. Unfornately, you never referenced how recent that was. Because MJ was circling the toilet in terms of wealth, which is why he was going to do the tour.

And didn't most of PM's stack go to the one legged hooker?

Please do a better job next time...

Fortress

• Getbig V

Catchy as fuck

As far as The Beatles, well, the band isn't my cup o' tea, that's for sure.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Name the rock bands before the Beatles arrived on the scene.  Yes music has changed but classics like the Beatles will always be around. Most of the current rock bands will be almost unknown in 15 years.

agreed...and in another 39 -40 years people will still be 0playing the Beatles....and rap will be forgotten

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Care to produce the numbers? Man, your trolling is weak, better return to form soon, or these new gimmicks will eat you alive.

HA! ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
I came to the conclusion that they are a bunch of whiny liverpudlian mongs, who wrote a lot of crap lsd induced music that sounds shit.

So, the Beatles, who many consider the best band ever, wrote crap and Yates should have lost the 93 Olympia, considered the most dominant win in history.   Any other gems?
Y

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
According to Forbes Paul McCartney $1billion u.s. And Michael Jackson $600 millions U.S. Article on Jackson talks about all the money he wasted on bullshit. Plus the pedophile negro freak is D.E.A.D. Not much to talk about there, genius.

you started off the thread well...now you're turning into an idiot..relax....you don't need to throw the n-word out there for attention

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
They were both great musicians. You can however, after they started to experiment with drugs, start to distinguish between their musical styles. Listen to a "Day in the life" and you hear both styles distinctively. Both musical geniuses. The Ballad of John and yoko, they were the only two playing instruments through dubbing. Paul played bass and drums, John played guitars. Whatever you think of them, they left their stamps on music. John with his hippy solo bullshit, Paul with his love songs. BTW, the song Jet kicks ass.

agreed all the way

Parker

• Getbig V
Epic fail at insinuating your intention was for me to "fetch" you anything. You discovered you don't have a clue what your talking about. Go play your plantation games with someone of your own ilk.
little doggy is mad that he was tricked? You provided the info, yet it was old. You can't even get the correct info.
When it was you who has no clue...your trolling is weak, YAGR has replaced you.
Sad day, very sad day...Plantation Games...you are the one who wanted to play "fetch".

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
  No one cared about the true genius... George
  you are ahead of the game for knowing this.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Reminds me of the joke..."How did Yoko Ono get her last name"?........................ ................

John saw her naked! :D

An oldie but goodie that lost some of its charm after George became the second Beattle to die...

Why can't you go to the bathroom at a Beattles' concert?
There's no John.

And finally, a good post-Beattle joke....

What do you call a dog with wings?
Linda McCartney
~

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
p.s jephrius is a racist little dick punk. ELVIS is the king but elvis got his inspiration and so did every single great rock band in the 60s and 70s from american BLACK music.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Elvis, Buddy Holly, Chuck Berry, Beach Boys, Four Seasons, etc.

You can still hear songs from these artists being played, covered or worked into/referenced in modern media (commercials, television, movies) to this very day. Especially the first 2.

I believe if Buddy Holly had lived he would have eventually been extremely successful as a song writer and ultimately would have been a very powerful producer in the music industry; that guy showed unbelievable talent and charisma at the age of 22. The Rolling Stones and Beatles used to get together and drink to Buddy and discuss how much he influenced their music style and how they wished he was still around.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You can still hear songs from these artists being played, covered or worked into/referenced in modern media (commercials, television, movies) to this very day. Especially the first 2.

I believe if Buddy Holly had lived he would have eventually been extremely successful as a song writer and ultimately would have been a very powerful producer in the music industry; that guy showed unbelievable talent and charisma at the age of 22. The Rolling Stones and Beatles used to get together and drink to Buddy and discuss how much he influenced their music style and how they wished he was still around.

.    Agreed, buddy holly was a huge influence to future rock n rol music. And very resPected in.  Country.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Both wrong ;) , if you 'studied' hard enough youd notice that mcCartney was way behind Lennon till about 66 as a songwriter, then he definetly carried the band the last few years! But i believe Lennons earlier stuff was way ahead of McCartney so you could say Paul learned everything he knew from John  :)

1966 is supposedly when Paul McCartney died and Billy Shears took over his life if i'm not mistaken.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Elvis, Buddy Holly, Chuck Berry, Beach Boys, Four Seasons, etc.

Like I said very few. The explosion happened after the Beatles.

basil

• Getbig IV
I knew I could get you to go fetch me the info. Good boy. Unfornately, you never referenced how recent that was. Because MJ was circling the toilet in terms of wealth, which is why he was going to do the tour.

And didn't most of PM's stack go to the one legged hooker?

Please do a better job next time...

"The total was £24.3 million, plus payments of £35,000 per annum, for a nanny and school costs for their daughter."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heather_Mills

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
An oldie but goodie that lost some of its charm after George became the second Beattle to die...

Why can't you go to the bathroom at a Beattles' concert?
There's no John.

And finally, a good post-Beattle joke....

What do you call a dog with wings?
Linda McCartney
Good ones! ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
John Lennon was a wimp riding Sir Paul McCartney's coat tails.

Freaking hate the Beatles. Overhyped with great PR people.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
1966 is supposedly when Paul McCartney died and Billy Shears took over his life if i'm not mistaken.
please.....don't even bring that up