Author Topic: 16 y.o. girl explains why she got pregnant.  (Read 6763 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: 16 y.o. girl explains why she got pregnant.
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2014, 04:03:53 AM »
Teenage Catholics got the right idea (the SoCal Mexican version, anyway): If you take it up the ass, you're still a virgin and pure and whatnot. It'd certainly help with shit like this. Problem is, they don't really practice it.

I shouldn't post this but they're very clever.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2014, 11:53:57 AM »
I shouldn't post this but they're very clever.

Perfect.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2014, 12:19:39 PM »
Teenage Catholics got the right idea (the SoCal Mexican version, anyway): If you take it up the ass, you're still a virgin and pure and whatnot. It'd certainly help with shit like this. Problem is, they don't really practice it.

100% agreed!

Take it up the ass ...the new abortion!

The anti abortion crowd should adopt it as their mantra.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2014, 01:46:56 PM »
Problem is that responsible and usefull ppl for the society are making not enough children.

On the contrary poor uneducated and useless ppl are like virus.

So on a welfare system useless ppl are more numerous than usefull.
It has always been the same. Smartest richest ones have always been at the top of the pyramid. I dont see the problem.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2014, 01:59:43 PM »
I had a client. 41/42 yr old lady, had a bf that would cheat on her and leave her, then the girl he cheated with would leave him and he'd go back to the client.. this would happen 2x a year.

then, she realizes one day she wants a baby (hinted that she wanted a tall, muscular, white guy with blue eyes as the sperm donor.. I'm not stupid, even with a 'contract', I'd still get hit for child support eventually)...

her reason? because when you have a baby, it's like you have a friend for life.. a companion.

WHat the fuck?!

I told her "if you want a friend for life, get a dog...that's not why you have a baby".

nevermind the fact she was 41yrs old, barely employed as a caretaker part time, and lived in a rented room in somebody elses house. (she could barely afford training.. much less her own 1br apt.. which is why she stopped training).

Simple Simon

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2014, 02:14:59 PM »
I had a client. 41/42 yr old lady, had a bf that would cheat on her and leave her, then the girl he cheated with would leave him and he'd go back to the client.. this would happen 2x a year.

then, she realizes one day she wants a baby (hinted that she wanted a tall, muscular, white guy with blue eyes as the sperm donor.. I'm not stupid, even with a 'contract', I'd still get hit for child support eventually)...

her reason? because when you have a baby, it's like you have a friend for life.. a companion.

WHat the fuck?!

I told her "if you want a friend for life, get a dog...that's not why you have a baby".

nevermind the fact she was 41yrs old, barely employed as a caretaker part time, and lived in a rented room in somebody elses house. (she could barely afford training.. much less her own 1br apt.. which is why she stopped training).
binderdundat.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2014, 03:31:12 PM »
(hinted that she wanted a tall, muscular, white guy with blue eyes as the sperm donor..
So she was asking you if you know someone with those features?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2014, 04:08:03 PM »
I will routinely say this over and over, but at the cusp of world over population, something we could do that would be very responsible and right on so many levels is mandatory sterilization of boys at puberty with a new process that is completely reversible once adult and showing proof of employment, residence and marriage certificate.

http://malecontraceptives.org/methods/mpu.php

Yes... it would be very responsible to forcibly operate on people to sterilize them and then require the approval of some government bureaucrat to "unsterilize" them and authorize conception. What could possibly go wrong there?

Fucking moron.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2014, 08:21:10 PM »
So she was asking you if you know someone with those features?

she was hinting at me knocking her up.

I typically decline offers like that.. I can't pay my bills with vagina.. and what would happen would be is she'd give me her vagina, and never give me another dollar... and I need dollars, typically, to pay bills and buy things. so it's a losing proposition from the start (not including the child support later on)...

... that being said, I've been on test and everything else, non-stop for years, so the odds of me getting her pregnant are slim-to-none if I don't use HCG. she didnt' know that. lol.