Author Topic: Wow protein supplements really taste good these days  (Read 3719 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Wow protein supplements really taste good these days
« on: January 11, 2013, 03:03:27 PM »
been a good 7 years since ive done protein powders of whey

couple years back i has some rice protien powder wich made me shit glass, worst experience ever

but got me some cookies n cream, bana flavor, and chocolate

all taste awesome cost abou 175 for 15 pounds of protien and purchace of gold card

but i dont start having the protien drinks till after ive had my full fillings of beans and rice for the day i think this is key to avoiding bad gass effect and protien wasting, the beans and rice create the perfect stomach environment to accept more protien, meat only wreaks havoc, or eating protien shakes all through the day is a bad idea

only late evening protien shakes and i can already tell a diference much more alert at night
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Wow protein supplements really taste good these days
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 03:16:58 PM »
how's your training going brother?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 03:20:16 PM »
how's your training going brother?

more strength more energy

they gave me some free magazines at gnc, it said leucine was one of the best amino acids for muscle growth, and you know what leucine is proportinally higher in beans, so makes sence to me you gotta have beans and rice there are no exceptions
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 03:34:30 PM »
yup, that is what i used wow is the best tasting. My dad takes a metagenics protein "medical food" shake. You can only get from the doctor. I drank a shake to taste it. Pretty great tasting shake as well. Only had like 15 grams of protein tho.
A

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 10:12:25 PM »

couple years back i has some rice protien powder wich made me shit glass, worst experience ever

all taste awesome cost abou 175 for 15 pounds of protien and purchace of gold card

but i dont start having the protien drinks till after ive had my full fillings of beans and rice for the day i think this is key to avoiding bad gass effect and protien wasting, the beans and rice create the perfect stomach environment to accept more protien, meat only wreaks havoc, or eating protien shakes all through the day is a bad idea

only late evening protien shakes and i can already tell a diference much more alert at night

Dude, I am too broke, but the taste is sooo good these days. Really great powders going around.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 10:43:00 PM »

I am not saying that protein is bad for someone or that rice and beans are not healthy foods, because they are. The way you limit what you eat reminds me of people who binge in food or have food obsessions.

When you were a kid, you probably ate what you craved and ate when you were hungry. Unless, one is spoiled by eating too much junk food, their bodies will tell them what to eat, when and how much. It seems highly unlikely that anyone would crave rice and beans for every meal and for days of weeks at a time.

I recommend you put some variety in your diet. The array of healthy options today is unending, unlike when I was a kid and many foods were regional because shipping and food storage wasn't as efficient as it is now. Fortunately for me, I lived in Southern California from 8 years old on until adulthood. Fresh fruits and vegetables were available pretty much year around.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2013, 12:28:56 AM »
I get all my protein from food.
Mr. AZ 2003

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2013, 12:34:05 AM »

The bro is strong in this scientist.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2013, 12:45:22 AM »
'Protein powders of whey' ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2013, 02:13:10 AM »
I get all my protein from food.

I bought a new brand of yogurt which as 23 grams of protein in a one cup serving. Most yogurts are about 9 grams of protein per serving. I only add protein powder to my diet when I bump up my meals to 4 or 5 per day. Eating actual food that often gets really old. Right now, I am slacking off from the gym, so there is no reason for me to eat that much. It's all relative.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2013, 02:36:16 AM »
Roast turkey tastes better.

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2013, 02:54:38 AM »
If it tastes Good

Ingredients are shit

Hth

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2013, 03:47:57 AM »
Beans make gas.  I can't imagine what you are like to be around if you eat beans and rice everyday. 

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2013, 03:50:36 AM »
shitting glass. weird phenomenon

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2013, 04:48:26 AM »
Beans make gas.  I can't imagine what you are like to be around if you eat beans and rice everyday. 

That's just an Old Maid's tale.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2013, 12:57:57 PM »
Who here buys Leucine ?  I know great deals. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2013, 01:18:18 PM »

Old maid's tale or not, beans often give me gas as is the case with most people I know. There are several recipes for beans which are supposed to help with this.

Beans (legumes) cause gas because they contain a particular sugar, oligosaccharide, that the human body can not break down. Oligosaccharides are large molecules and are not broken down and absorbed by the lining of the small intestine as other sugars are. This is because the human body does not produce the enzyme that breaks down oligosaccharides.

Foul smelling gas is caused by eating foods which contain sulfur. Therefore, eating foods that are high in sulfur, such as garlic, onions, leeks, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and Brussels sprouts, can cause foul-smelling gas.

Intestinal gas is primarily composed of hydrogen, nitrogen, and carbon dioxide -- which are all gasses that are odorless. In about one-third of people, intestinal gas also contains another ingredient: methane. It's unclear why some people's bodies produce methane and others do not. People who produce methane typically will have stools that float in water. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2013, 01:42:12 PM »
I am not saying that protein is bad for someone or that rice and beans are not healthy foods, because they are. The way you limit what you eat reminds me of people who binge in food or have food obsessions.

When you were a kid, you probably ate what you craved and ate when you were hungry. Unless, one is spoiled by eating too much junk food, their bodies will tell them what to eat, when and how much. It seems highly unlikely that anyone would crave rice and beans for every meal and for days of weeks at a time.

I recommend you put some variety in your diet. The array of healthy options today is unending, unlike when I was a kid and many foods were regional because shipping and food storage wasn't as efficient as it is now. Fortunately for me, I lived in Southern California from 8 years old on until adulthood. Fresh fruits and vegetables were available pretty much year around.

i think you try to much to be a father figure of falcon futures ma-man

i have oatmeal breakfast maybe some cookies too
during day crackers n beans n grapejuice
home ill have rice maybe more beans few protien shakes
maybe half pizza before bed "Father figure "
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2013, 01:54:44 PM »
Wrong. oligosaccharides
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2013, 01:58:56 PM »
i think you try to much to be a father figure of falcon futures ma-man

i have oatmeal breakfast maybe some cookies too
during day crackers n beans n grapejuice
home ill have rice maybe more beans few protien shakes
maybe half pizza before bed "Father figure "

Well you could be right regarding the father figure analysis. After all, it seems like someone should offer you "fatherly" advice sometimes. Truth be told, I am probably more the age of your grandfather. What about your father, does he ever comment on your weird eating tangents?

It is good to know you aren't just eating white rice, beans and banana pudding.  :D

My cousin, who is extremely healthy, spent a whole summer once, when she was quite young, eating brown rice and fresh vegetables. She also runs in marathons, rides a bike to work when weather permits, work out at a gym frequently and looks like she is maybe 40 years old when, in fact, she is 62. She has a full head of strawberry blond hair (her natural color) and an athletic figure.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2013, 02:12:26 PM »
Dymatize Elite XT Rich Chocolate flavor + natural peanut butter = amazing