Author Topic: Getbig Contests in 2022?  (Read 8665 times)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: Getbig Contests in 2022?
« Reply #150 on: June 07, 2022, 03:44:20 PM »
gym rat is 56 years old for fuck sake.

LOL

You have me ready for the grave Brian, behave baby!!   ;)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #151 on: June 07, 2022, 03:50:19 PM »
You're not 200lbs and ripped...you're basically dead

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • IFBB pro/lifetime natural
« Reply #152 on: June 07, 2022, 03:59:07 PM »
If this is a contest, why not post all 8 of mandatory poses?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #153 on: June 07, 2022, 04:00:11 PM »
If this is a contest, why not post all 8 of mandatory poses?

9 including the moon pose

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: June 07, 2022, 04:09:59 PM »
That is simply not true. You know its not true. They know its not true. Even fucking webstar knows its not true. So whatever you want to tell yourself is fine by me I have seen the pics I know the truth. Its not a contest and they are a decade older than me. But if it was it still woudlnt even be a contest I am not blind stop your nonsense. These guys workout all the time they are already giving it all they got its not like adding a contest is going to change much. 6 months a year doesnt matter they wont catch me this lifetime which is ok gym rat is 56 years old for fuck sake. And a contest really kranken needs a trainer and a dietician to start maybe a cook weight watchers atkins a sports bra something def not a contest though if that is natural for fuck sake get the man some drugs hell get him all the drugs the dude needs help

Can you provide your maids contact number? Or your Doctor Who prescribed you 500 mg of TRT?

Your chest is torn
Your bicep is torn and Jimmied up.

You have zero legs.. a legit polio victim has bigger legs than you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #155 on: June 07, 2022, 04:29:52 PM »
Is that the best you can do?  You really aren't good at shit talking.

Care to see if you can beat me in a challenge Brian?  Come on man....I'm fat, I have cellulite, I have boobs, you like talking about my balls...

I challenge you to get in shape because right now you are not in shape, fuck big, fuck shredded, you are just sloppy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #156 on: June 07, 2022, 04:31:48 PM »
You're not 200lbs and ripped...you're basically dead

Correct I am 227/228ish right now after working all day still pretty damn lean. Cooking some food now though. How am I dead? I feel pretty good other than a little sore.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: June 07, 2022, 04:53:37 PM »
I challenge you to get in shape because right now you are not in shape, fuck big, fuck shredded, you are just sloppy

You want me to be contest condition.  Thats not in shape.  Today I did a 500m row test on concept2 rower....1:33.6

Can you beat it?

I hope that thinking I am sloppy lets you sleep better at night.   

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: June 07, 2022, 04:55:23 PM »
Correct I am 227/228ish right now after working all day still pretty damn lean. Cooking some food now though. How am I dead? I feel pretty good other than a little sore.

Now hanky lying about having a job.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: June 07, 2022, 04:55:44 PM »

The response wasn't for you douche bag.  Not everything is about you

You feel good...other than you're sore, your knees hurt, your ulcer is acting up, your shoulder hurts, your elbow is fucked, your crohns is flairing up, you have anorexia, etc etc etc

Good thing your agoraphobia is in remission.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: June 07, 2022, 05:11:46 PM »
Now hanky lying about having a job.

Maybe his girlfriend is paying him to chauffer her kids to summer school

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #161 on: June 08, 2022, 08:55:19 AM »
She needs to be paying for self defense classes.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #162 on: June 08, 2022, 09:01:04 AM »
You want me to be contest condition.  Thats not in shape.  Today I did a 500m row test on concept2 rower....1:33.6

Can you beat it?

I hope that thinking I am sloppy lets you sleep better at night.

Nice, I row a bit (wife wanted to get one for home workouts during the pandemic).  Never tried 500 meters all-out but I think I would struggle to go much lower than 2:00.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: June 08, 2022, 09:06:15 AM »
Nice, I row a bit (wife wanted to get one for home workouts during the pandemic).  Never tried 500 meters all-out but I think I would struggle to go much lower than 2:00.

My bests:

500 - 1:23.1
1000 - 3:18
2000 - 6:56

The 2K hurts the worst.   Check out Dark horse rowing on YT.  I think the guy tells you how to row better/faster with the 2k WHILE doing it himself.  He gets a Sub 7min while doing it.   I want to say the new world record 5k is 13min or so.  The guy held a pace faster than my recent 500m time.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #164 on: June 08, 2022, 09:19:02 AM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #165 on: June 08, 2022, 12:45:14 PM »
LOL

You have me ready for the grave Brian, behave baby!!   ;)
You’ve got ten whole years on him, ancient, lol. Love when old fucks call other old fucks old.
T

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #166 on: June 08, 2022, 12:47:03 PM »
LOL
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #167 on: June 08, 2022, 01:00:15 PM »
Ha, always thought Taffy was a bit odd.

All right!   Christ, I give in - here's a recent pic of me - happy now!?!?!  >:(

T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #168 on: June 08, 2022, 07:22:43 PM »
All right!   Christ, I give in - here's a recent pic of me - happy now!?!?!  >:(

Parsh Of Peace

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #169 on: June 08, 2022, 10:44:26 PM »

LMFAO!  Well done King.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #170 on: June 08, 2022, 11:16:42 PM »

Regarding B. Hank: why are you guys being mean to him, and saying mean things to him?

I understand that B. Hank was mean to wes, so I get why wes is mean to him in response, but why are others on this board being mean to him?

I sense a bit of a bandwagon thing here. Am I wrong about that?

Also, is King Shizzo the gimmick of classic Getbigger Alex23, or is that just a myth?

At 5'10" and 250-lb, Alex was one of the biggest guys on Getbig!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #171 on: June 08, 2022, 11:56:14 PM »
Regarding B. Hank: why are you guys being mean to him, and saying mean things to him?

I understand that B. Hank was mean to wes, so I get why wes is mean to him in response, but why are others on this board being mean to him?

I sense a bit of a bandwagon thing here. Am I wrong about that?

Matt, I just think because Brian came here, guns out (literally) saying how great he is, while shitting on others.
He has given the rare compliment to some recently (like to MM "good quads" etc) but you can tell its hard for him to do so.

If his personality was different he would have lots of support here as he obviously puts in the work.

I notice, great guys online, who may not have the best physique, get lots of support from their peers.
The I notice those who may have a very good physique, but act like they are better than they actually are, while shitting on others, well, youre going to get attacked.

I actually like having him here, he brought something to GetBig thats been missing. Though ive busted his nuts a bit, I have zero issues with him and who he is.

He's pretty unique.  :P

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #172 on: June 09, 2022, 12:22:30 AM »
Matt, I just think because Brian came here, guns out (literally) saying how great he is, while shitting on others.
He has given the rare compliment to some recently (like to MM "good quads" etc) but you can tell its hard for him to do so.

If his personality was different he would have lots of support here as he obviously puts in the work.

I notice, great guys online, who may not have the best physique, get lots of support from their peers.
The I notice those who may have a very good physique, but act like they are better than they actually are, while shitting on others, well, youre going to get attacked.

I actually like having him here, he brought something to GetBig thats been missing. Though ive busted his nuts a bit, I have zero issues with him and who he is.

He's pretty unique.  :P

Does B. Hank shit on people in general, or just people who initiated cruelty to him first?

For instance, with me, I would quote the post where his legs pic was posted, and edit the quoted part and change the original legs picture to Taffin's photoshopped picture of B. Hank's legs, and passive aggressively say "Your legs are pretty lean here, but are a bit below the level of your upper body."

;D

I was just joking - I mean, B. Hank has better legs than me, so who am I to poke fun at his legs? And I would hope he would understand that.

So...ultimately, I was just making a joke, and was not seriously bashing his physique.

B. Hank has criticized my physique, but I assume that was because of what I did above. In general, does B. Hank slam people for no reason?

Here's an example of what I mean about people just joining the anti-B. Hank bandwagon. Notice how ZeroPatience joined ten years ago, and hardly even posts, and meanwhile, he just starts a thread here bashing B. Hank:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=679034.0

May I ask why? What did B. Hank ever do to him? IMO, that was pure bandwagon jumping, and I just don't care for that kind of thing.

I don't know - I don't see why people are unnecessarily cruel. In my case, I am horrible to some people - but it's always when I have a history with those people, and always when I'm attacked first, or brought into the discussion first.

My attacks are targeted - or in other words, I don't start fights.

I don't think poking fun at someone's physique is all that bad.

I mean, I think it depends on how a person says it. And if there is truth to the criticism. For instance, I have many muscle groups to make fun of. If someone replied to a picture of me, and said "Have you considered training chest?", I would understand that.

Just being needlessly cruel, and jumping a bandwagon to attack someone, I understand much less.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #173 on: June 09, 2022, 12:29:41 AM »
From 2018:

My wife loves my muscular ass and enjoys putting her tongue inside of it. It feels pretty good, but it isn't my favorite thing to do and it only happens once in a while.

However, once while deployed overseas, we were ported in Greece (I think it was Greece, I sometimes get the numerous places we visited confused) and I was getting my dick sucked by a hooker. She couldn't get me to cum, so she stuck her thumb up my ass while she blew me. I came.

:-X

I'm not sure if ZeroPatience should be making fun of B. Hank.

Last I checked, the girlfriend of B. Hank doesn't lick his asshole?  ??? ??? Fucking disgusting.  :-X :-X

But in all seriousness, ZeroPatience is a cool dude, but why come back out of nowhere to post, basically just to slam B. Hank?

I mean - 50 posts in the past four years, basically, and he felt the need to start a thread just to trash B. Hank?

I don't know...it's just not cool to me.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #174 on: June 09, 2022, 04:10:39 AM »
Let's all start over again and be friends.