Author Topic: Star Witness Against Zimmerman Tweeted About Case, Getting High, Her Court Nails  (Read 8402 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
defense attoenry mara is going for a BIG move here... trying to get the detective to reveal what action of zimmerman could be considered criminal.

WOW - detective JUST REVEALED THE END LOCATION/SHOOTING WAS NOT CONSISTENT WITH THE 911 CALL TIME SAYING WE DONT NEED YOU TO KEEP FOLLLWING HIM.

They just blindsided the defense.   The lead cop - that everyone was slobbering yesterday - just revealed that zimmerman CONTINUED WALKING FWD TOWARD TRAVYON AFTER HANGING UP.

How do they determine that?
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
How do they determine that?

you'd have to ask the lead detective.  Defense attorney is getting pissed at him.  He did 3 interviews with zimmerman and knows this case better than me, you, or anyone else.  yesterday he tore the prosecution a new one. 

NOW, the defense is resorting to painting trayvon as a burglar.  I think the all-female jury will NOT like this.  Attacking the dead teenage victim when there is zero proof to connect trayvon to any crime that day.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
you'd have to ask the lead detective.  Defense attorney is getting pissed at him.  He did 3 interviews with zimmerman and knows this case better than me, you, or anyone else.  yesterday he tore the prosecution a new one. 

NOW, the defense is resorting to painting trayvon as a burglar.  I think the all-female jury will NOT like this.  Attacking the dead teenage victim when there is zero proof to connect trayvon to any crime that day.

Yawn.