Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman is untouchable! Don't even try!  (Read 35147 times)

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
Re: Ronnie Coleman is untouchable! Don't even try!
« Reply #175 on: September 01, 2008, 04:53:55 PM »
:D

Damn i never seen Pictures of Ronnie and Dorain next to each other before..

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: WHY RONNIE IS UNTOUCHABLE!!
« Reply #176 on: September 01, 2008, 05:15:00 PM »
  I think it's funny how someone of lesser intelligence, like yourself, can go around calling your intellectual superiors stupid. That's funny. Prove it or shut up.

i don't know why or how i can prove it, but i do know that you are dumb enough to think craig titus could beat up a pro fighter that has beaten some of the toughest guys in the world

Wow, how witty. An insinuation that I'm fat. Hey, queer, I'll be entering this year's Mr.Getbig. Why don't you post a pciture, you stupid homo? Answer: because you are a fat, middle-aged, balding loser and you know it.

wasn't supposed to be witty just stating facts, nice to see you decided to diet down your pudgy body

and like i said numerous times, i will post a picture after you

Oh, the alcoholism insinuation. Too bad it doesen't affect me, homo, since I am not an alcoholic, never was, and in fact I can't stand alcoholic beverages.  Better than drinking sperm and cleaning the shit mixed with piss and spooge on the floor of glory holes like you do. ;D

you admitted to being an alcoholic and i admitted that I have ZERO desire for the cock 8)

Oh no, you definitely got me beat there! I would'n't dare callenging you on this category! After all, you show your love for the cock every time you post. Saying that men's facial beauty should be taken into consideration at bodybuilding contests. Calling Levrone "half Italian, half alazing".  You can definitely win this one, dude. 8)

Mr. Levrone had the better face AND BODY, an awesome combo that should've been more than enough to levrOWN dorian ;D

You said men's facial beauty should be relevant at bodybuilding contests, and that's gay to the max. Gay. Gay. Gay. Gay. And the foremost reason why you love Levrone is because his body is "more balanced than Brad Pitt's" and has a prettier face. Lol, you gay troll. :P

i just feel that a guy that is butt ugly shouldn't be considered the best in the sport especially when others had a better body, not gay, it's called marketing

Too bad that I'm not. But I will allow you to keep saying that. It doesen't molest me at all, because I know it's not true. I promisse that I will never change my signature or my life in any way to prove a point to you, like you did to prove something to me. ;D ;)

so you admit to being a liar haha so we can assume you aren't rich, 6'5 and muscular, and didn't break a german shepherd's spine with your bare hands :D

I am not going to your city. I have already stated that I am willing to fight you here in Ft.Lauderdale. I will give you the exact location and time if you are willing to see this through. And no, I didn't get the plane ticket. Why? Becasue you didn't send it. Because you are afraid of me. ;)

you are the one that said you have thoughts of beating and killing me because my internet words hurt your sensitive feelings

i never said i had thoughts of doing that to you because i think you are a joke, nothing more

you also claimed to be rich so if you want to fight me as much as you claim you won't have a problem buying a plane ticket to fight me in pittsburgh

see ya soon, that is if you aren't all talk haha :-* :-*

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #177 on: September 01, 2008, 05:15:57 PM »
another internet cage fighter. ::)

this "internet cage fighter" benches 610 and broke a german shepherd's spine with his bare hands  ;D

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #178 on: September 01, 2008, 05:35:47 PM »
Damn i never seen Pictures of Ronnie and Dorain next to each other before..

Here you go lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #179 on: September 01, 2008, 07:25:50 PM »
^^^^^^

Hey HD, next time you are photoshopping your dorian pics, stick some fucking ARMS on that man!

:-\ ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #180 on: September 01, 2008, 09:13:19 PM »
Hey HD, you better get out your McGough quote! ::)

even your own bitch knows what everyone else knows:

ronnie 99 was just as hard as 98 only bigger

hahahahahahaha

great find Earl!

LOL, I just noticed that. What is the idiot going to say now after all of that arguing he did over the past few months?

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #181 on: September 01, 2008, 09:32:02 PM »
someone post the shot of them from 96 where Ronnie is just as wide and with better taper.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: September 01, 2008, 09:39:00 PM »
someone post the shot of them from 96 where Ronnie is just as wide and with better taper.

just as wide my ass LOL. Here they both are, lats fully extended, and Yates is significantly wider.

Team Yates

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: September 01, 2008, 09:42:17 PM »
Here is a similar shot only with Ronnie in much better condition:

from the 2001 AC - one of his many "best ever" conditions, depending on who you ask.

Not even close to being similar. One is flexed and the other not at all.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: September 01, 2008, 09:45:43 PM »
just as wide my ass LOL. Here they both are, lats fully extended, and Yates is significantly wider.

Ronnie is not flaring out his lats in this pic he is squeezing it together. It is quite possible that he was not fully flexed in that pic or it is just the way he chose to do it. I am sure somewhere out there, there are pics of Ronnie hitting a back db with lats fully flared.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #185 on: September 01, 2008, 09:50:19 PM »

lats fully extended my ass. Ronnie's scapulae are pulled back in that pic. Notice his traps are bunched up and his lats barely extend past his waist? If this is too complicated for you to grasp, then at least use some common sense. How come Ronnie's lats barely flare out when he's suppose to have better taper than Dorian?

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: September 01, 2008, 09:58:05 PM »
Taper has nothing to do with it. Yates had a wider waist and wider/thicker lats PERIOD. Coleman's back looks about half the size in comparison.
Team Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: September 02, 2008, 11:24:30 AM »
^^^^^^

Hey HD, next time you are photoshopping your dorian pics, stick some fucking ARMS on that man!

:-\ ::)

have YOUR boy do it he's quite handy with the photoshop  ;)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #188 on: September 02, 2008, 12:51:39 PM »
i don't know why or how i can prove it, but i do know that you are dumb enough to think craig titus could beat up a pro fighter that has beaten some of the toughest guys in the world

First of all, moron, Baroni is a third-tier fighter. You talk about him as if he were Crocop or Liddel, which he certainly is not. Secondly, Titus was a high school wrestler and also wrestled in college, and during his saucing days he could bench 500 lbs. If he trained for six months at MMA, it is perfectly realistic that he could defeat Baroni with the strengh he had in his pro bodybuilding days.

wasn't supposed to be witty just stating facts, nice to see you decided to diet down your pudgy body

I never dieted down from nothing, because I was never fat to begin with. Show me where I stated that I used to be fat, you gay troll? I stated that I used to be 280 lbs, but I wasn't fat. I am 6'4 and I was using steroids at the time, so there is nothing hyperbolic about me stating that I weighted 280 lbs. Just because you don't even work out and weight an obese 280 lbs, it doesen't mean that I was obese at 280 lbs like you too. Muscle also weights, you imbecile.

and like i said numerous times, i will post a picture after you

Nice try, but it was you who called me fat and not the other way around, so I have nothing to prove to you, but you certainly have to prove that you have a great physique to me since you're the one who made a disparaging remark about how my body supposedly looks.

you admitted to being an alcoholic

The funny thing is that even if I were an alcolholic, which I'm not, I would still be vastly superior to you. I'd much rather be an alcoholic than a latently homosexual middle-aged loser who has a man crush on a former bodybuilder and failed actor and probably has a shitty physique to boot.

and i admitted that I have ZERO desire for the cock 8)

It is implied. You are the laughing stock of this board. Several people have been pointing out what a closet fag you are. You are the "guy" who thinks men's facial beauty should be material in bodybuilding competitions and who calls a man "half Italian, half amazing". A thread was even started by another poste ridiculing how gay your signature is.

Mr. Levrone had the better face AND BODY, an awesome combo that should've been more than enough to levrOWN dorian ;D

Oh, so men's facial should be a part of a physique contest, huh? Only fags and women care about what men's faces look like. You are gay, dude. Gay. Gay. Gay.

i just feel that a guy that is butt ugly shouldn't be considered the best in the sport especially when others had a better body, not gay, it's called marketing

Marketing to whom? To fellow fags like yourself? Most sports fans are heterosexual men anyway, and don't care about men's beauty. You need to pretty gay to believe that picking the prettiest man to represent something will make it more popular. Bodybuilding is a physique contest, because only the physique is affected by training.

so you admit to being a liar haha so we can assume you aren't rich, 6'5 and muscular, and didn't break a german shepherd's spine with your bare hands :D

Define rich? I can safely say that I am in the very top of the earning bracket, although I'm not Bill Gates by any means. And yes, I am close to 6'5. My height is 1.94 meter, which is roughly 6'4 1/2.

you are the one that said you have thoughts of beating and killing me because my internet words hurt your sensitive feelings

Where did I state that you hurt my feelings? I wanted to beat you up, and I will if I ever meet you, for you being such a pathetic little shit who say stuff over the internet to people and won't prove it. Example, you calling me fat and then refusing to show what you look like.

i never said i had thoughts of doing that to you because i think you are a joke, nothing more

No, the only joke is a guy who claims that men's beauty should be relevant in bodybuilding and yet believes that there is homosexual connotation to this statments. Now that is a joke. ;) And I can assure you that the contempt is mutual. I do think that you are a middle-aged loser with a shitty physique and that you do have gay tendencies.

you also claimed to be rich so if you want to fight me as much as you claim you won't have a problem buying a plane ticket to fight me in pittsburgh

Nice try(again). I said I would fight you, not that I would waste money and time for it. If you are wlling to come to Ft.Lauderdale, I will give you the exact place and time that we can meet and settle this.

see ya soon, that is if you aren't all talk haha :-* :-*

You poor sap. Trust me, dude: I will fuck you up in a fight.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: September 02, 2008, 01:08:03 PM »
  First of all, moron, Baroni is a third-tier fighter. You talk about him as if he were Crocop or Liddel, which he certainly is not. Secondly, Titus was a high school wrestler and also wrestled in college, and during his saucing days he could bench 500 lbs. If he trained for six months at MMA, it is perfectly realistic that he could defeat Baroni with the strengh he had in his pro bodybuilding days.

I never dieted down from nothing, because I was never fat to begin with. Show me where I stated that I used to be fat, you gay troll? I stated that I used to be 280 lbs, but I wasn't fat. I am 6'4 and I was using steroids at the time, so there is nothing hyperbolic about me stating that I weighted 280 lbs. Just because you don't even work out and weight an obese 280 lbs, it doesen't mean that I was obese at 280 lbs like you too. Muscle also weights, you imbecile.

Nice try, but it was you who called me fat and not the other way around, so I have nothing to prove to you, but you certainly have to prove that you have a great physique to me since you're the one who made a disparaging remark about how my body supposedly looks.

The funny thing is that even if I were an alcolholic, which I'm not, I would still be vastly superior to you. I'd much rather be an alcoholic than a latently homosexual middle-aged loser who has a man crush on a former bodybuilder and failed actor and probably has a shitty physique to boot.

It is implied. You are the laughing stock of this board. Several people have been pointing out what a closet fag you are. You are the "guy" who thinks men's facial beauty should be material in bodybuilding competitions and who calls a man "half Italian, half amazing". A thread was even started by another poste ridiculing how gay your signature is.

Oh, so men's facial should be a part of a physique contest, huh? Only fags and women care about what men's faces look like. You are gay, dude. Gay. Gay. Gay.

Marketing to whom? To fellow fags like yourself? Most sports fans are heterosexual men anyway, and don't care about men's beauty. You need to pretty gay to believe that picking the prettiest man to represent something will make it more popular. Bodybuilding is a physique contest, because only the physique is affected by training.

Define rich? I can safely say that I am in the very top of the earning bracket, although I'm not Bill Gates by any means. And yes, I am close to 6'5. My height is 1.94 meter, which is roughly 6'4 1/2.

Where did I state that you hurt my feelings? I wanted to beat you up, and I will if I ever meet you, for you being such a pathetic little shit who say stuff over the internet to people and won't prove it. Example, you calling me fat and then refusing to show what you look like.

No, the only joke is a guy who claims that men's beauty should be relevant in bodybuilding and yet believes that there is homosexual connotation to this statments. Now that is a joke. ;) And I can assure you that the contempt is mutual. I do think that you are a middle-aged loser with a shitty physique and that you do have gay tendencies.

Nice try(again). I said I would fight you, not that I would waste money and time for it. If you are wlling to come to Ft.Lauderdale, I will give you the exact place and time that we can meet and settle this.

You poor sap. Trust me, dude: I will fuck you up in a fight.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

lol

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #190 on: September 02, 2008, 02:08:20 PM »

so with your logic an all section high school baseball player is just as good as an mlb player that sits the bench, as long as he trains ::)

before you said you were 6'5

now you are 6'4

do you ever stop bullshitting, fatso?

i have nothing to prove to you, you're just an internet joke to me and it was you that started criticizing my appearance before you even saw me ::)

well you admitted to being an alcoholic and until now you never denied it, you even recently said that you "love" to drink vodka

i'm not a "gay middle aged loser" so how exactly are you superior to me? if you really believed that you wouldn't let my internet words get to you to the point that you have homicidal thoughts ;D

i am the "laughing stock" to posters that were owned by me

and if you care so much about what other getbiggers think, several of them are saying what a pyschotic moron you are :D

if a guy has a better face AND BETTER BODY he should win 8)

the sport lost fans when dorina became mr. o

you said you were rich so there is no need for me to define it

it's obvious the way you cry and meltdown and then admit that you will "beat me up" if you meet me;D

again you said i was like 5'7 45 years old and fat before i ever put down your appearance

why does your simple mind forget so easily? :-\

stop forgetting that i said mr. Levrone had the better body too, i never said his face alone was the reason he should've beaten dorian you fat fag :P

You poor sap. Trust me, dude: I will fuck you up in a fight

ok so you really want to fight me, but you want me to make it happen ::)

prove to me that you will "fuck me up" by traveling to my hometown, you won't because you are an internet tough guy just talking shit behind the local library's computer hahahahahahah ;D ;D ;D

oh and win did you move to florida? you always claimed to be in europe or was that yet another lie? ::)

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #191 on: September 02, 2008, 02:12:09 PM »
lol

hahaha this proves my point guys that get owned by me laugh at anybody that has the balls to talk shit to me

nd don't forget you would rather look like mr. Levrone, which means you think the flaws of dorian were greater 8)

E
E

wordy

• Getbig III
« Reply #192 on: September 02, 2008, 02:54:48 PM »

umm. that pics still looks better than any Dorian most muscular.

That pic from 95 that you keep posting is nothing more than an impressive calf supporting some undetailed arms and legs!

You're a fucking idiot, you're also blind & I bet your French aswell.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: September 02, 2008, 03:21:58 PM »
hahaha this proves my point guys that get owned by me laugh at anybody that has the balls to talk shit to me

nd don't forget you would rather look like mr. Levrone, which means you think the flaws of dorian were greater 8)

E

NO it doesn't stop speaking for me Levrone has MANY flaws which is exactly why he never beat Yates , you asked me who I would rather look like and its Levrone purely from an aesthetics standpoint that doesn't mean he's better .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #194 on: September 02, 2008, 03:25:01 PM »
where is your thread HD?

hahahahha

what a loser... :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: September 02, 2008, 03:28:37 PM »
where is your thread HD?

hahahahha

what a loser... :-\

Who cares where it is the POINT still stands YOU and YOUR BOY are BUSTED you stuck up for him for eons and now he's busted all of his pics are worked he tried to make Ronnie grainy LMFAO

you have nothing as usual I own you and Bizzy

FreedomFighter

• Getbig III
« Reply #196 on: September 02, 2008, 11:10:12 PM »
Here is a similar shot only with Ronnie in much better condition:

from the 2001 AC - one of his many "best ever" conditions, depending on who you ask.

his best ever!

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #197 on: September 02, 2008, 11:40:03 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #198 on: May 11, 2012, 05:41:35 PM »
  HA HA! ;D Hey, this damaged brain must be doing something right, since I have no problem convincing your  momma to play with me in the playground...and give me yet another star, for my outstanding sexual prowess. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

those chickens must have loved it! 

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: May 11, 2012, 11:41:11 PM »

those chickens must have loved it! 

Nice thread bump of a 4 year old thread.   Idiot.   ::)