Author Topic: People of Scottish Decent? (Bodybuilding Related)  (Read 6646 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: People of Scottish Decent? (Bodybuilding Related)
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2009, 02:03:14 PM »
also with so much cross breeding etc these days very very races/tribes etc from th ewestern world are as they were 100s of years ago.

i agree, but the central highlands are different as they were so remote.
175lbs by 31st July

Skeeter

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2009, 02:20:01 PM »

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2009, 04:17:12 PM »
I'm descendant from Scottish royalty (15 gen back was Lord Patrick Ruthven, got some Stewarts in there too).  But I'm mostly German, and then Irish, English, French and Native American (Jamestown colony, 1620).

I always find these white conversations entertaining..."I am Scotish, I am German, I am Spaniard, I am English, I am Anglo...JE-SUS gimmie a break. These are NATIONALITIES and NOT RACES. You are ALL CAUCASIANS from the same stock. The Greeks populated what is now Rome and called themselves Romans, the romans went to Gaul (now France) and called themselves Francs, they then spread to what is now Germany, then to what is now the Netherlands (Celts), over to Spain (Spaniards) and Portugal and then went seaward to England (so called Anglos), Scotland (Scots) and Ireland. SAME GOD DAMNED PEOPLE...SAME TRAITS...SAME STOCK...
C

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2009, 04:21:50 PM »
I always find these white conversations entertaining..."I am Scotish, I am German, I am Spaniard, I am English, I am Anglo...JE-SUS gimmie a break. These are NATIONALITIES and NOT RACES. You are ALL CAUCASIANS from the same stock. The Greeks populated what is now Rome and called themselves Romans, the romans went to Gaul (now France) and called themselves Francs, they then spread to what is now Germany, then to what is now the Netherlands (Celts), over to Spain (Spaniards) and Portugal and then went seaward to England (so called Anglos), Scotland (Scots) and Ireland. SAME GOD DAMNED PEOPLE...SAME TRAITS...SAME STOCK...
amen

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2009, 04:40:54 PM »

no
175lbs by 31st July

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2009, 05:58:22 PM »
I always find these white conversations entertaining... ... These are NATIONALITIES and NOT RACES

They're not even nationalities, they're cultures.  But there is nothing wrong with celebrating those cultures.  Here in the US we're a young country of immigrants, a big melting pot.  but people still have cultural ties to the old country.  of course the culture they know is more likely to be a snapshot of the culture from when their ancestors immigrated.

Yes, my ancestry is all northern European (except for a great^10 grandmother), but I found it fascinating to do the research and find that one branch (Scottish, English) of my family tree was in Jamestown colony in 1620, then worked their way through Kentucky and Indiana before settling in southern Illinois.   Many other of my ancestors arrived from France and Germany through New Orleans, then worked their way up to Illinois in the early 1800s.  My Irish namesake arrived in New York City in 1850, moved to upstate New York, before also ending up in southern Illinois.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2009, 06:01:42 PM »
They're not even nationalities, they're cultures.  But there is nothing wrong with celebrating those cultures.  Here in the US we're a young country of immigrants, a big melting pot.  but people still have cultural ties to the old country.  of course the culture they know is more likely to be a snapshot of the culture from when their ancestors immigrated.

Yes, my ancestry is all northern European (except for a great^10 grandmother), but I found it fascinating to do the research and find that one branch (Scottish, English) of my family tree was in Jamestown colony in 1620, then worked their way through Kentucky and Indiana before settling in southern Illinois.   Many other of my ancestors arrived from France and Germany through New Orleans, then worked their way up to Illinois in the early 1800s.  My Irish namesake arrived in New York City in 1850, moved to upstate New York, before also ending up in southern Illinois.
my ancestors arrived from asia via alaska and canada 9,000 BC

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2009, 06:04:30 PM »
my ancestors arrived from asia via alaska and canada 9,000 BC
;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2009, 06:06:58 PM »
Black condescension? Obama, what hath thou wrought?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2009, 06:16:56 PM »

how dare you?

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2009, 06:21:09 PM »
My great great grandma was kicked out of the family, for sleeping with a black man, :'(  (first mudshark in history :D )

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2009, 06:30:48 PM »
Scottish accents are cool  8)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2009, 06:51:16 PM »
Black condescension? Obama, what hath thou wrought?

No "condescension"...I honestly find these conversations entertaining!!!!

Caucasian is a RACE...If you are from Scotland, Ireland, England, Italy, Switzerland etc you are still caucasian. What is being confused for RACE amongst whites (color designation) is NATIONALITY....meaning what nation you identify with or ancestors are from.

BTW only whites do this nationality/race thing. A Chinese man is always a Chinese man regardless of what nation he lives in and no matter how many generations of children he may have in those nations. Indian is an Indian no matter where they go, Africans are African no matter where they go, Mexican is Mexican no matter where he goes etc... but a white morphs into whatever nation he resides in at that moment. Hmmmmmm strange...What has thou wrought white man that thou must hide amongst nationalities? Doth thou DESPISE thou appearance, race or lineage? Has thou a history thou wish not to be identified with? .....   SPEAK HEATHEN!!!!!!!!
C

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2009, 06:57:13 PM »
Of course they aren't races but they have different genetic traits that make them unique. A Nigerian will look a lot different then someone from Kenya. We don't say they all look black or African. I do agree though that people take too much pride in their historic genetic routes. It is kind of annoying. I like the people who take pride in being Irish BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH AHA BECAUSE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH EVERYONE KNOWS THE IRISH ARE SUB HUMAN BAHGAHAHHAHAAHSHHAHAH FUCK

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2009, 06:57:53 PM »

Caucasian is a RACE...If you are from Scotland, Ireland, England, Italy, Switzerland etc you are still caucasian. What is being confused for RACE amongst whites (color designation) is NATIONALITY....meaning what nation you identify with or ancestors are from.

BTW only whites do this nationality/race thing. A Chinese man is always a Chinese man regardless of what nation he lives in and no matter how many generations of children he may have in those nations. Indian is an Indian no matter where they go, Africans are African no matter where they go, Mexican is Mexican no matter where he goes etc... but a white morphs into whatever nation he resides in at that moment. Hmmmmmm strange...What has thou wrought white man that thou must hide amongst nationalities? Doth thou DESPISE thou appearance, race or lineage? Has thou a history thou wish not to be identified with? .....   SPEAK HEATHEN!!!!!!!!

Shut the fuck up already.

Like timwhatever point out, people in this thread are referring to cultures and not race. Even if they are the same race, there's always slight variations between different stocks of the same type of people and that's what these guys are discussing.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2009, 07:01:15 PM »

Call a Haitian a Jamaican and watch what happens. Same with calling a Japanese a Chinese. They get very angry.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2009, 07:04:44 PM »
I found out this year I'm part black (probably .001%) but still it took me 27 years to find out.  Too bad I didn't inherit the stereotypical large penis :(

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2009, 07:12:47 PM »
Call a Haitian a Jamaican and watch what happens. Same with calling a Japanese a Chinese. They get very angry.

UMMM...The response is once again to NATIONALITY...NOT RACE.

This is the very point I have made in my posts.
C

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2009, 07:15:47 PM »
UMMM...The response is once again to NATIONALITY...NOT RACE.

This is the very point I have made in my posts.
No shit. You were the one who assumed that white people think they are races.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2009, 07:18:01 PM »
whites do have different races

for example scandinavians vs Mediterraneans
175lbs by 31st July

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2009, 07:19:14 PM »
Shut the fuck up already.

Like timwhatever point out, people in this thread are referring to cultures and not race WRONG. Even if they are the same race, there's always slight variations between different stocks of the same type of people and that's what these guys are discussing.

Why does EVERY WHITE get angry whenever the TRUTH is pointed out on a issue?????

Despite what you feel you are ALL WHITE...CAUCASIAN and any variation is the natural variation that exists in ALL PEOPLE.

Put a German in a room with a English, French, Spaniard, Swizz, Scandinavian, etc...REMOVE THE ACCENTS (make sure you are not including "whites" mixed with Arabs, Blacks, Africans, Indians,Indonesians, Malaysians etc) and you won't be able to tell one from the other.
C

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2009, 07:21:38 PM »
whites do have different races

for example scandinavians vs Mediterraneans
It's not a race. It is a hybrid. They are classified as Caucasian still.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2009, 07:22:22 PM »
the Swizz?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2009, 07:23:13 PM »
It's not a race. It is a hybrid. They are classified as Caucasian still.

ok then what is a samoan? black or asian ?
175lbs by 31st July

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2009, 07:23:30 PM »
doesnt matter anyway, whites are all civilized beautiful people.