Author Topic: combat athlete cycle  (Read 2731 times)

MMA animal

• Getbig II
  • http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti
combat athlete cycle
« on: September 14, 2012, 11:03:46 AM »
hey guys , just wondering and debating over what is the best cycle for an athlete involved in MMA and muay thai?
make the long story short, this past year ive been dealing wiht lots of fight related injuries, torn MCL, fractured tibia, broken fibula, torn bicep, shoulder pain, back pain etc , iam 6'/ 28 and between 185-205 depending on if iam competing or not, i train 6 to 7 days a week, MMA everyday, and i try to lift about 4 days aweek which is really stupid of me to do, ive realized that with such demanding sports like MMA which involves wrestling and striking, BJJ its hard enough on the body and joints now u add weights and your fucked, anyways what would u guys say is the best cycle for most  recovery and strenght gain and how long should the cycle be? ive done some research and have narrowed it down to possibly test prop, mast and maybe EQ? how does this look? and also the most important thing, how bad is the shutdown, since maintaining a high intensity tempo and agression is pararmount
eat, sleep, train, f

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: combat athlete cycle
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 04:27:33 PM »
HGH and a low dose of Test.

I have been training Muay Thai for a long time.

A low dose of Test/EQ is great but EQ gives me insane pumps that make sparring and even jumping rope painful when the pumps kick in.

The length depends on your goals. You could run 250mg Test and 300mg of EQ for a long time without a bad recovery process.

8)

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 10:09:51 PM »
Buy a good book with lots of info to educate yourself. If your gonna be a drug tested athlete most choices will be eliminated leaving you a select few

MMA animal

• Getbig II
  • http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 08:47:29 AM »
thanks alot guys, will look into it, although, i do believe very low test injections will help with recovery , 250mg to 300mg of test a week would be plenty
eat, sleep, train, f

trenbalona

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 07:41:34 PM »
Test no ester

Test Cyp or Prop

Cheque drops!!!!!!
halotestin!

3-4 ius hgh ed for recovery

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 03:52:15 PM »
For the sake of your opponent.  Hopefully you get caught.

There's no room for PED's in fight sports IMO.