Author Topic: Trump just suggested assasination  (Read 32626 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Trump just suggested assasination
« Reply #175 on: August 10, 2016, 07:55:06 AM »
I think at this point those that want him to win are either just against having a women president or want to see this country burn.  There really is nothing positive he can do as president.  he is such a fuckup it's not even funny.

His proposed tax plan saves me $3500. But I guess that's not a positive.
a

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #176 on: August 10, 2016, 07:57:47 AM »
me commenting on politics is like a atheist commenting on who the next pope will be but I still follow things that go on

I know that it's all a huge work and voting really doesn't mean a thing....it really doesn't

that aside, I always knew that Pant Suit was gonna win because, well, she was next in line

if anything, the whole trump thing was fun because he's fun to watch.......I mean--did any of you REALLY think he was gonna win?!

he should just say "fuck it" at this point and just really try and piss off people

just start using the word "fuck" more at his townhalls and calling her "Sith Lord" and shit like that

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #177 on: August 10, 2016, 08:33:43 AM »
His proposed tax plan saves me $3500. But I guess that's not a positive.

yeah i like trump's tax plan a lot, so if he wins, and we can avoid WWIII, that's cool.   I just like to debate.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #178 on: August 10, 2016, 09:11:12 AM »
If he planned in winning - why is he even talking like this ?
???

Because, Trump has been like this whole life and why should he change at this point.  This is why we like him.

Stop with your bullshit theories and stupidity and get on board the Trump train. 

Republicans have gotten as weak as the liberals as of late.  Finally, when someone like Trump comes a long, someone who outspoken, not PC, incredibly successful businessman, does not kowtow to anyone and makes no apologies, the moron Republicans don't want it.  They want garbage.  Its ridiculous.

You are sounding more and more like a PC, easily offended, Social Justice Warrior. Man the fuck up.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: August 10, 2016, 09:11:16 AM »
nobody is defending/explaining Trump's words here.  

they're just attacking people who think he's making an assassination joke.  

I am curious about actual meaning of his words.  He was talking about AFTER she was elected, so "the 2nd amendment folks" wouldn't be voting to stop her.  What action is he implying they would have to take to stop her from appointing liberals to the supreme court?  It's not voting, because he had already set the premise that she'd be in office already.

If he wasn't joking about 2nd amendment folks stopping her, what was he saying?  
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-08-10/paul-ryan-brushes-off-criticism-of-trumps-2nd-amendment-comments

Jeesh lighten up progressivetards! Can't anyone make jokes anymore?? What a bunch of fucking prunes you faggits are!!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #180 on: August 10, 2016, 09:16:05 AM »

a

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: August 10, 2016, 09:16:15 AM »
If he planned in winning - why is he even talking like this ?
The very reason Trump is so popular is because he doesn't self sensor like all the other whores in Washington. He is running from a basis of being Anti-PC. This will not hurt him. In fact it just garners him more news headlines! We don't need the same old PC politicians.

Trump says whatever the fuck he wants and people like him more because of it. It is similar to a guy not caring if a girl likes him or not. She will like the guy more than if he tried his best to get her approval.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: August 10, 2016, 09:20:41 AM »
The very reason Trump is so popular is because he doesn't self sensor like all the other whores in Washington. He is running from a basis of being Anti-PC. This will not hurt him. In fact it just garners him more news headlines! We don't need the same old PC politicians.

Trump says whatever the fuck he wants and people like him more because of it. It is similar to a guy not caring if a girl likes him or not. She will like the guy more than if he tried his best to get her approval.
Soul Crusher and the rest of them want a phony candidate, someone who lies and tells them what they want to hear.  Someone who is status quo and not really willing to do much of anything.  They long for a Republican Hillary Clinton.  Hell, they probably support her even.  Its pathetic really. 

Soul Crusher, joining the democratic party. LOLOLOLOL  I can't believe what I am seeing, buts its happening.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #183 on: August 10, 2016, 09:22:46 AM »
???

Because, Trump has been like this whole life and why should he change at this point.  This is why we like him.

Stop with your bullshit theories and stupidity and get on board the Trump train. 

Republicans have gotten as weak as the liberals as of late.  Finally, when someone like Trump comes a long, someone who outspoken, not PC, incredibly successful businessman, does not kowtow to anyone and makes no apologies, the moron Republicans don't want it.  They want garbage.  Its ridiculous.

You are sounding more and more like a PC, easily offended, Social Justice Warrior. Man the fuck up.

He sounds like a loser lately.  If he thought he was going to win - and was convinced of the same - why even ponder the issue of what that disgusting pos would or will do as POTUS? 

And remember TA - many of us were repubs and conservatives long before Trump, and will be so long after him too. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: August 10, 2016, 09:23:56 AM »
Soul Crusher and the rest of them want a phony candidate, someone who lies and tells them what they want to hear.  Someone who is status quo and not really willing to do much of anything.  They long for a Republican Hillary Clinton.  Hell, they probably support her even.  Its pathetic really. 

Soul Crusher, joining the democratic party. LOLOLOLOL  I can't believe what I am seeing, buts its happening.

TA - I want to defeat that nasty bitch and see her off to prison for life.  Trump unfortunately does not feel the same way,  Otherwise he would not be running such a lousy campaign.   

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #185 on: August 10, 2016, 09:27:39 AM »
So tune in tomorrow for more
As The Drain Is Circled.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: August 10, 2016, 09:28:59 AM »
TA - I want to defeat that nasty bitch and see her off to prison for life.  Trump unfortunately does not feel the same way,  Otherwise he would not be running such a lousy campaign.   
I disagree.  I think he has more support than any other Republican since George Bush.  He has pulled a lot of Independents and Bernie voters as well as people who are frustrated with the Democrats and how they conduct themselves.

Hillary has no chance at all to win.  

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: August 10, 2016, 09:29:13 AM »
Who says it is a lousy campaign? The media?? You trust them?? Anytime Trump says anything the media jumps at ways to distort his words. The media is out to crucify him and Trump has labeled them dishonest. They prove his point with their distortions and bias. Why are you falling for the media tricks???

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: August 10, 2016, 09:32:13 AM »

I agree. The status quo got them absolutely nowhere. I hope Soul Crusher votes for Trump and I think he will. Anything will be better than Mrs. Cankles.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: August 10, 2016, 09:33:54 AM »
I agree. The status quo got them absolutely nowhere. I hope Soul Crusher votes for Trump and I think he will. Anything will be better than Mrs. Cankles.

I live in NYC area - Hillary is a lock here. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #190 on: August 10, 2016, 10:05:52 AM »
Who says it is a lousy campaign? The media?? You trust them?? Anytime Trump says anything the media jumps at ways to distort his words. The media is out to crucify him and Trump has labeled them dishonest. They prove his point with their distortions and bias. Why are you falling for the media tricks???

Listening to the media, you'd think Trump was falling apart, but, according to their own polls he has closed the gap in the last two months:

-------------

June 14

A new Bloomberg Politics national poll shows Clinton leading Trump 49 percent to 37 percent among likely voters in November's election, with 55 percent of those polled saying they could never vote for the real-estate developer and TV personality.

August 10

Hillary Clinton has retained most of the bounce she received after the Democratic National Convention and now enjoys a 6-point lead over Donald Trump in a two-way contest among likely voters.
The Democratic presidential nominee’s advantage in a new Bloomberg Politics national poll is smaller than in some surveys conducted the week after her convention, including some that sampled registered voters, a broader group. When third-party candidates are included, her lead in this poll shrinks to close to the margin of error.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #191 on: August 10, 2016, 10:11:08 AM »

Trump mogs them

Lol at Hillary's horny eyes

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #192 on: August 10, 2016, 12:39:08 PM »
Hillary has no chance at all to win.  

Math has a liberal bias.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #193 on: August 10, 2016, 12:54:32 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/10/opinions/trump-second-amendment-remarks-cevallos/index.html

Seems that from a legality standpoint, he did not commit any crime.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #194 on: August 10, 2016, 02:18:23 PM »
 ;D

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: August 10, 2016, 02:27:42 PM »
Math has a liberal bias.

Shocking to me that you are supporting Hillary Clinton, she has chosen Muslims over LGBT:

She blamed Orlando on guns, refused to recognize it as a muslim terrorist attack on gays.  Even Papa Mateen supports her

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: August 10, 2016, 02:28:59 PM »
Hillary supporters = dishonest drama queens. If you or any others actually think he meant what you're suggesting you're all as dumb as a box of fuckkng rocks. Not even close to joking on this.

What Trump meant is not important. What people heard is.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: August 10, 2016, 02:35:13 PM »
I noticed the media was trumpeting a new poll which showed Hillary ahead in "swing states"' Ohio, Penn and Iowa, but they neglected to mention Florida which has more electoral votes than any of those:

Gee, I wonder why:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/political-pulse/os-poll-florida-presidential-race-is-dead-heat-20160809-story,amp.html?client=safari

Ohio is actually very close 4%. What happens when the popular Republican Governor of Ohio comes out and endorses Trump? If Trump can win Florida and Ohio, it's game over and the Dems know it. That's why you're seeing such desperation.

"In new polls, Clinton edges Trump in swing states" They are presently tied in Florida.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #198 on: August 10, 2016, 03:02:18 PM »
Trump knew exactly what he was saying, and how libtards (especially phags) would be butthurt.  Awesome trolling.
K

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #199 on: August 10, 2016, 03:03:54 PM »
;D

Apparently, Hillary is the Presidential Candidate version of Virgil.