Author Topic: Trump just suggested assasination  (Read 32549 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Trump just suggested assasination
« Reply #250 on: August 11, 2016, 04:33:49 AM »
Every likely voter poll RCP since mid July is within the margin of error.

CLinton +6 today.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

Do you see polls often where the margin of error is 6?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #251 on: August 11, 2016, 05:03:35 AM »
Why do you keep bringing this up? We're down to two choices.  Clinton would be better for LGBT issues than Trump.  Clinton would be better at not starting a nuclear war than Trump.

First time I mentioned it, sounds like you're hearing it a lot from other people and are annoyed by it because its making it hard for you to maintain your denial. 

Clinton is trying to start a nuclear war, she wants to go to war with Russia, Trump is the first serious anti-intervention candidate we've had since Jimmy Carter.  Stop believing what the media is telling you, why do you think they're united in lockstep behind Clinton?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #252 on: August 11, 2016, 05:04:47 AM »
trump is unfit for the presidency

sad
"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: August 11, 2016, 05:05:34 AM »
I have a feeling this years October surprise will be trumps tax return- complete with millions of dollars loaned from Russia. 

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #254 on: August 11, 2016, 05:11:01 AM »
Hilary is a horrible candidate.  She's sick.  She's corrupt.  She used her foundation to commit crimes.  She's old and disliked and overall, a terrible option for voters.  She should be easily beatable.  The far left hates her, the right hates her, and even her supporters just kinda settle for her.

Therefore, for any repub to lose handily to her... well, he really has to work at it.  And Trump is.  WTF is Mark Foley, disgraced child molester, doing sitting right behind Trump at today's rally?  Rather convenient... Trump had ORL shooter's father - who did no crime - and everyone beat on her. SO... trump magically lets this monster, this pedo sicko, sit back there and steal the headline once again.

What's more likely, your wacky conspiracy theory, or that Hillary's people tried to put him there.

Oh and Trump is beating Hillary, just look at his Rally crowds, he's going to the exact same places as Hillary and drawing tens of thousands while she draws hundreds.  Media Agenda polls may say otherwise, but they are nothing more than bought and paid for lying with numbers.

240 please PM me with your real motives for opposing Trump.  I promise I won't reveal them, just really curious.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #255 on: August 11, 2016, 05:17:37 AM »
What's more likely, your wacky conspiracy theory, or that Hillary's people tried to put him there.

Oh and Trump is beating Hillary, just look at his Rally crowds, he's going to the exact same places as Hillary and drawing tens of thousands while she draws hundreds.  Media Agenda polls may say otherwise, but they are nothing more than bought and paid for lying with numbers.

240 please PM me with your real motives for opposing Trump.  I promise I won't reveal them, just really curious.

He's paid to "Correct the Record".

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html

Hillary's Super Pac has spent close to $6 million dollars for people like him to bombard social media sites. Go to reddit's "politics" board for a prime example.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #256 on: August 11, 2016, 05:19:41 AM »

Romney had big rallies too.  Rallies mean nothing at all.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #257 on: August 11, 2016, 05:21:40 AM »
CLinton +6 today.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

Do you see polls often where the margin of error is 6?

You do not know how the MOE works do you?  

(But I bet you know how the schMOE works)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: August 11, 2016, 05:23:57 AM »

His real motive is the same as Tims

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #259 on: August 11, 2016, 06:16:09 AM »
Romney had big rallies too.  Rallies mean nothing at all.

There was zero enthusiasm for Romney, plus, he was going up against an incumbent.

Trump has a lot of enthusiasm and is up against a tarnished retread that no one likes. In fact, the only thing Hillary has going for her is the (D) next to her name.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #260 on: August 11, 2016, 06:28:54 AM »
His real motive is the same as Tims

Typically, those who support a tax and spend policy are either government workers, wards of the state or some other type of deadbeat: actors, musicians, poets, bodybuilders...

Their common thread is that they want to be supported by the taxpayer.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #261 on: August 11, 2016, 06:30:54 AM »
Apparently, Hillary is the Presidential Candidate version of Virgil.

;D

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #262 on: August 11, 2016, 06:52:11 AM »
You do not know how the MOE works do you?  

(But I bet you know how the schMOE works)

still waiting for you to support your claims in the other thread

did you go on vacation and just come back?

feel free to attend to these unanswered questions at your leisure.
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #263 on: August 11, 2016, 06:54:26 AM »

Typically, those who support a tax and spend policy are either government workers, wards of the state or some other type of deadbeat: actors, musicians, poets, bodybuilders...

Their common thread is that they want to be supported by the taxpayer.

again for the 10th time, where do you get this information...?

???

feel free to support these unfounded claims with a reference

a message board is not a place to spam unfounded claims obsessively

support your assertions or remain silent

have a nice day
"

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #264 on: August 11, 2016, 07:09:16 AM »
You're not allowed to own tanks, ground to air missiles, bazookas, anthrax, sarin, or plutonium.

Unless you're arguing for open carry laws for dynamite, you too believe laws regulating weapons of mass destruction are needed.  Our only disagreement is where to draw the line.

Another strawman from Tim. Our disagreement stems from you shouldn't have a say in what gets " banned " especially considering you don't have the faintest clue on what you're talking about when it comes to the subject.

How man restrictions are you in favor for gay rights? Should we let the ignorant Religious right have a say?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #265 on: August 11, 2016, 07:09:40 AM »
again for the 10th time, where do you get this information...?

???

feel free to support these unfounded claims with a reference

a message board is not a place to spam unfounded claims obsessively

support your assertions or remain silent

have a nice day

Hey, Canadian shithead. There is this thing called personal experience. A useless shut in like you wouldn't know about it.

And it's pretty fucking stupid to tell someone to be silent when you can't and won't do anything about it if they don't.

Btw, you're the fuckhole who starts Political threads on G&O. You invariably end up talking to yourself for 100 posts.

Do you ever even post on any topic training or nutrition related? I haven't seen it. Apparently, you have nothing to offer in this area.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: August 11, 2016, 07:15:30 AM »
240 please PM me with your real motives for opposing Trump.  I promise I won't reveal them, just really curious.

I just love politics.   I don't like trump, I don't like Hilary, and I am not all that impressed with JOhnson. 

You don't have to ask my reasons for not liking trump - look at how many repubs have said he's a dangerous option.

i do like his tax plan and 911 trutherism.  our country will be fine no matter who wins.  I'm not a drama queen saying I'll move to canada or this person or that person will be the end of humanity.  I do think trump may spout off at mouth and damage US relations.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #267 on: August 11, 2016, 07:16:44 AM »

Hey, Canadian shithead. There is this thing called personal experience. A useless shut in like you wouldn't know about it.

And it's pretty fucking stupid to tell someone to be silent when you can't and won't do anything about it if they don't.

Btw, you're the fuckhole who starts Political threads on G&O. You invariably end up talking to yourself for 100 posts.

Do you ever even post on any topic training or nutrition related? I haven't seen it. Apparently, you have nothing to offer in this area.

as predicted here come the personal attacks

indeed you don't know anything about discussion or about front squatting form (please refer to my posts on the topic correcting your terrible analysis)

what can I say? the barbarism is strong in your posts, please tone it down
"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: August 11, 2016, 07:18:03 AM »
He's paid to "Correct the Record".

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html

Hillary's Super Pac has spent close to $6 million dollars for people like him to bombard social media sites. Go to reddit's "politics" board for a prime example.

i dunno... i would guess those paid to promote one party woudln't be allowed to shit on the candidate they're being paid by, right?   I mean, I've said over and over, I think hilary should face charges for the email.  I think she's sick and is not a healthy choice for president.  I think trump is unfit too, woefully unprepared and too egotistical to learn anything.  they both suck, they're both horrible options.  Just guessing, but I think paid trolls would have to kneepad the person paying them. I don't do that.  I'll happily admit they're both shit.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #269 on: August 11, 2016, 07:18:58 AM »
I have a feeling this years October surprise will be trumps tax return- complete with millions of dollars loaned from Russia. 

You actually think this would be documented?  no way jose.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #270 on: August 11, 2016, 07:20:41 AM »

https://mediamatters.org/video/2016/08/09/roger-stone-confirms-hes-communication-julian-assange/212261

???
"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: August 11, 2016, 07:21:30 AM »
You actually think this would be documented?  no way jose.

who knows.  tough to bet against clintons when it comes to dirty tricks.  I'm sure she has something up her sleeve for right before the election.  and banks do keep records if someone owes them lots of money.  

regardless, with the way trump is slipping in polls in traditionally republican states, this discussion might be a moot point.  She is looking to win easily.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #272 on: August 11, 2016, 07:25:24 AM »
have to agree things are looking shitty for trump

his support base is teetering on the brink,

ready to jump onto clinton's bandwagon at any moment
"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #273 on: August 11, 2016, 07:26:16 AM »
who knows.  tough to bet against clintons when it comes to dirty tricks.  I'm sure she has something up her sleeve for right before the election.  and banks do keep records if someone owes them lots of money. 

regardless, with the way trump is slipping in polls in traditionally republican states, this discussion might be a moot point.  She is looking to win easily.

It's obvious this would happen.  Once the Israeli state chose to endorse Hillary you know the race was over for Trump.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: August 11, 2016, 07:31:23 AM »
still waiting for you to support your claims in the other thread

did you go and on vacation and just come back?

feel free to attend to these unanswered questions at your leisure.

Which thread?  What questions?  Seriously (you apparently Canadian piece of shit)