Author Topic: Trump just suggested assasination  (Read 32550 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Trump just suggested assasination
« Reply #375 on: August 13, 2016, 02:00:49 PM »
You have no clue what you are talking about if you think Libertarians are "left".

Moron.

I didn't say libertarians were liberals. I said he was. He definately falls more to the left.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #376 on: August 13, 2016, 02:20:23 PM »
I didn't say libertarians were liberals. I said he was. He definately falls more to the left.

on "boarders".   Anything else?

I'm sorry you consider the Constitution to be "the left".

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: August 13, 2016, 03:04:56 PM »
Libertarian Party | Maximum Freedom, Minimum Government

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #378 on: August 13, 2016, 03:11:00 PM »
on "boarders".   Anything else?

I'm sorry you consider the Constitution to be "the left".

So are you for keeping the boarders open, 240? However, I will say he's absolutely better than Killary.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #379 on: August 13, 2016, 04:04:44 PM »
Come November we will learn if "there's no such thing as bad publicity."  My guess is the Kardashians have already answered this question which means President Trump.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #380 on: August 13, 2016, 04:45:14 PM »
So are you for keeping the boarders open,

1) snow or skate ?   

2) The one near me closed.  I miss not having a local bookstore.

3) child or dog?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #381 on: August 13, 2016, 04:46:21 PM »
 :-\
"

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #382 on: August 13, 2016, 04:53:42 PM »
They are borders, Coach.

"Borders".

board·er
ˈbôrdər/Submit
noun
plural noun: boarders
a person who receives regular meals when staying somewhere, in return for payment or services.
a person who boards a ship during or after an attack.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #383 on: August 13, 2016, 05:38:28 PM »
They are borders, Coach.

"Borders".

board·er
ˈbôrdər/Submit
noun
a person who receives regular meals when staying somewhere, in return for payment or services.

*sigh

I'm sure the mistake will be forever a repeat post.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #384 on: August 13, 2016, 06:59:17 PM »
*sigh

I'm sure the mistake will be forever a repeat post.

They are borders, Coach.

"Borders".

board·er
ˈbôrdər/Submit
noun

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: August 13, 2016, 08:21:48 PM »
So are you for keeping the boarders open, 240? However, I will say he's absolutely better than Killary.

Ha, ha. As if we could successfully close the boarders anyway. Build a river....oh wait, there is already one there. Build a wall? There is no way in hell Mexico will foot the bill....and what's it going to cost to patrol it? Just more of our tax dollars, that's what.

Hillary = a probable lying, bitchy elitist, with possible health issues. A career politician with mucho insider contacts who will most likely be nothing new as president.

Johnson = a librarian with with zero hope of getting elected, which explains why not much energy is expended on him. He best go toke another joint.

Trump = a lying nutcase, delusional as a result of his gargantuan ego. This butt-wipe should stick to the what he knows, which clearly isn't politics. Is it business? Bankruptcies suggest otherwise.

(Sorry, trump has lost top billing)

Please, someone offer up a decent choice!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #386 on: August 13, 2016, 09:19:26 PM »
Ha, ha. As if we could successfully close the boarders anyway. Build a river....oh wait, there is already one there. Build a wall? There is no way in hell Mexico will foot the bill....and what's it going to cost to patrol it? Just more of our tax dollars, that's what.

Hillary = a probable lying, bitchy elitist, with possible health issues. A career politician with mucho insider contacts who will most likely be nothing new as president.

Johnson = a librarian with with zero hope of getting elected, which explains why not much energy is expended on him. He best go toke another joint.

Trump = a lying nutcase, delusional as a result of his gargantuan ego. This butt-wipe should stick to the what he knows, which clearly isn't politics. Is it business? Bankruptcies suggest otherwise.

See, this is what I mean. Let's take for example his bankruptcies. Yeah, he had 4-5 but did you know he has 500+ businesses and employs close to 25,000 employees? If he has only 5 bankruptcies out of 500 businesses that's a ridiculous success rate. Are you kidding me? And out of of those 25k employees do you think they're all white? Lying? Really? Killary makes him look like Mother Theresa. See, this is the exact kind of rhetoric that the media puts out that you'll fall for hook line and sinker.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #387 on: August 13, 2016, 09:25:08 PM »
They are subsidiaries and what not.

To be as accurate as possible. If it's real estate, Trump has done well. Everything else has been pretty bad.

He has 15 subsidiaries that owe over 270 million dollars to banks. Wall Street will not really give him a loan right now according to most reports.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: August 13, 2016, 10:57:56 PM »
See, this is what I mean. Let's take for example his bankruptcies. Yeah, he had 4-5 but did you know he has 500+ businesses and employs close to 25,000 employees? If he has only 5 bankruptcies out of 500 businesses that's a ridiculous success rate. Are you kidding me? And out of of those 25k employees do you think they're all white? Lying? Really? Killary makes him look like Mother Theresa. See, this is the exact kind of rhetoric that the media puts out that you'll fall for hook line and sinker.

i thought he 'leased out his name' most of the time?

Did trump RUN 500 businesses, and did he RUN the 4 that went bankrupt?  (I do not know the answers, but they will be telling)>

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: August 13, 2016, 11:40:20 PM »
Trump: I’m running against media, not Clinton

There it is. Setting the stage for TrumpTV vs "the media", his 2017 project.  Thanks to the GOP base for letting it all happen.

He has invented and framed his bad guy, his nemesis.  He always needs one of them.  "I am leaving the race to start TrumpTV, so that I can conquer the lying media that I ran against in 2016".      Repubs just keep eating this shit up. Sad

Source: The Hill

Donald Trump said Saturday that his true opponent in the general election is the media.

“I’m not running against crooked Hillary, I’m running against the crooked media,” Trump said at a rally in Fairfield, Conn. “That’s what I’m running against, I’m not running against crooked Hillary.”

Trump has repeatedly lashed out at media that he calls “dishonest” over the course of his campaign.

Earlier Saturday, he bashed the New York Times after a report came out in which sources characterized Trump as “sullen” and struggling to recover in light of lagging poll numbers.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291377-trump-im-running-against-media-not-clinton

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: August 14, 2016, 02:15:53 AM »

Could you decode the underlined for me?  Remember, I'm senile. I sometimes need help understanding convoluted statements.  ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #391 on: August 14, 2016, 04:00:12 AM »
Yes, Coach, pseudo-intellectual, Leftist dicklickers can excuse and rationalize their brethren being slaughtered in a nightclub, by a guy acting in the name of Allah, but, a grammar or usage error by a Conservative is simply not acceptable. You have to draw the line somewhere.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #392 on: August 14, 2016, 04:42:58 AM »

probable? lol 100% FACT.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #393 on: August 14, 2016, 05:34:20 AM »
Yes, Coach, pseudo-intellectual, Leftist dicklickers can excuse and rationalize their brethren being slaughtered in a nightclub, by a guy acting in the name of Allah, but, a grammar or usage error by a Conservative is simply not acceptable. You have to draw the line somewhere.

it was a spelling error
"

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #394 on: August 14, 2016, 06:56:40 AM »
NY Post today reporting Trump getting 40 percent of NY Hispanics and 20 percent of Ds.  Uh oh.  Obama got 95 percent.  Mexico is totally our bitch and dependent on US, Trump could destroy their economy with the stroke of a pen as President by limiting remittances and tourism.  They will do whatever he wants.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: August 14, 2016, 11:28:03 AM »
NY Post today reporting Trump getting 40 percent of NY Hispanics and 20 percent of Ds.  Uh oh.  Obama got 95 percent.  Mexico is totally our bitch and dependent on US, Trump could destroy their economy with the stroke of a pen as President by limiting remittances and tourism.  They will do whatever he wants.

Trump said we will have a 30% on all Mexican imports.

Do you like this idea?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #396 on: August 14, 2016, 11:48:25 AM »

"The Gravis Marketing poll for Breitbart News surveyed 1,717 New Yorkers from Aug. 4-8."

That's not 1717 latinos, but total people.  Doesn't say how many latinos, could have been just a few hundred.  Margin of error is high.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #397 on: August 14, 2016, 11:59:16 AM »
Some place, some where there are people with major influence in this country who aren't speaking out that are going to be negatively effected by Trump's policies in a major way.  Apple, high levels of Government, and so on.  I'd like to hear what they have to say.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #398 on: August 14, 2016, 12:05:14 PM »
Some place, some where there are people with major influence in this country who aren't speaking out that are going to be negatively effected by Trump's policies in a major way.  Apple, high levels of Government, and so on.  I'd like to hear what they have to say.

"Aww come on.  Let us make shoddy crap overseas and sell it here so's we can post record profits while you peons deliver pizzas to each other.  We got a duty to our shareholders.  And our bonuses.  Besides, everybody's doin' it. 
Birds do it. 
Bees do it. 
Even itty bitty fleas do it. 
Lets do it. 
Lets sack everyone and move the registered office to a tax haven and manufacturing to China."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: August 14, 2016, 12:57:26 PM »
Some place, some where there are people with major influence in this country who aren't speaking out that are going to be negatively effected by Trump's policies in a major way.  Apple, high levels of Government, and so on.  I'd like to hear what they have to say.

Trump said he'd force apple to make ipads here?   Adding 30% tariffs to anything from Mexico?  

35% on any cars made in MEX:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/jun/21/donald-trump-has-floated-big-tariffs-what-could-im/

In an interview with the New York Times editorial board, Trump said he would support a 45 percent tariff on Chinese exports to the United States.

I don't think getbiggers realize what kind of monumental effect this would have on the prices of their iphones, cars, televisions, etc.   Add 50% to almost anything you buy.

Huge anti-trade sentiment here, and as much as I'd love to see US factories chugging away again, I don't think that can happen due to much lower costs overseas.  I think the USA wins thru innovation - invent ten new killer apps, magnet energy, nanotech, etc - THAT is how we take back this MFer.   Building cheap plastic walmart shit in Akron isn't the answer.   Just my opinion.