Author Topic: Trump just suggested assasination  (Read 32548 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Trump just suggested assasination
« Reply #450 on: August 17, 2016, 07:54:27 PM »

:D

You're Canadian. Stfu. You have a twink for a Prime Minister.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #451 on: August 17, 2016, 07:55:19 PM »

you won't even say you're voting for trump, coach.   that's how bad trump is.  The alternative is the disgusting hilary and you, coach, STILL will not say you will vote Trump  ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #452 on: August 17, 2016, 07:57:23 PM »
you won't even say you're voting for trump, coach.   that's how bad trump is.  The alternative is the disgusting hilary and you, coach, STILL will not say you will vote Trump  ;)

240, will you say who you are voting for? Or do you want to keep it a secret? You could always PM you with your answer.
X

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #453 on: August 17, 2016, 08:01:22 PM »
THE NEW DEAL WAS A FAILURE.  IT DIDN'T WORK.  NONE OTHER THAN HENRY MORGENTHAU, ROOSEVELT'S SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY, ACKNOWLEDGED AND ADMITTED THIS.

http://dailysignal.com/2009/01/14/were-spending-more-than-ever-and-it-doesnt-work/

no
"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: August 17, 2016, 08:07:44 PM »
240, will you say who you are voting for? Or do you want to keep it a secret? You could always PM you with your answer.

i'm voting for the libertarian johnson.   Coach still cannot decide, which I respect.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #455 on: August 17, 2016, 08:10:04 PM »
i'm voting for the libertarian johnson.   Coach still cannot decide, which I respect.

240, it would be great if you could post video evidence of you voting for Johnson.

I think a lot of people think you're voting for Hillary. Personally, I believe you when you say that you are voting for Gary Johnson. But others may be skeptical. It would be awesome if you could video capture or even take a picture of your vote. Will you consider doing this?
X

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #456 on: August 17, 2016, 08:11:29 PM »

hey coach

you seem hellbent on destroying the united states

team freedom will not permit such atrocities
"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: August 17, 2016, 08:17:34 PM »
240, it would be great if you could post video evidence of you voting for Johnson.

I think a lot of people think you're voting for Hillary. Personally, I believe you when you say that you are voting for Gary Johnson. But others may be skeptical. It would be awesome if you could video capture or even take a picture of your vote. Will you consider doing this?

yeah, as long as it's legal.  some states you cannot record pics or video in the booth.  I would guess it's okay to snap an early ballot vote, but even then, I'm not sure if it skirts the law.   I'm a very legally respectful guy.  I rarely speed and I don't support shady developers like Trump who spend thousands of dollars feeding corrupt politicians like Hilary.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #458 on: August 17, 2016, 08:21:29 PM »
yeah, as long as it's legal.  some states you cannot record pics or video in the booth.  I would guess it's okay to snap an early ballot vote, but even then, I'm not sure if it skirts the law.   I'm a very legally respectful guy.  I rarely speed and I don't support shady developers like Trump who spend thousands of dollars feeding corrupt politicians like Hilary.

240, I found this for you.

http://www.dmlp.org/state-law-documenting-vote-2012
X

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #459 on: August 18, 2016, 05:27:20 AM »
the new team is even wilder than the old

look forward to more fun and drama

http://time.com/4455827/staff-shakeup-signals-a-return-to-donald-trumps-rebellious-roots/
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #460 on: August 18, 2016, 05:30:32 AM »
Two Republican National Committee members told TIME that Bannon’s hiring could make it easier to cut bait on the party’s presidential nominee, though they are still waiting to see how the new arrangement works.
"

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #461 on: August 18, 2016, 05:33:03 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: August 18, 2016, 07:07:46 AM »
trump said yesterday he is not planning on pivoting after all. 

and let's be honest - when he gives a solid, teleprompter speech, it's boring as fck.  It works very well when he uses 3rd grade language and words like 'stupid', 'crooked', and 'lying'.   When he starts using 'disingenuous', 'ill-prepared', and 'intellectually unprepared', his crowd gets fidgety, silent and board. 

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: August 18, 2016, 07:21:02 AM »
trump said yesterday he is not planning on pivoting after all. 

and let's be honest - when he gives a solid, teleprompter speech, it's boring as fck.  It works very well when he uses 3rd grade language and words like 'stupid', 'crooked', and 'lying'.   When he starts using 'disingenuous', 'ill-prepared', and 'intellectually unprepared', his crowd gets fidgety, silent and board. 
Yep, those Trump supporters aren't so bright. Get very "board".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: August 18, 2016, 07:25:40 AM »
Yep, those Trump supporters aren't so bright. Get very "board".

they're tired of people crossing our "boarders".  I just read a great "artical" on that. 

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #465 on: August 18, 2016, 01:13:29 PM »
Yes, it's true. well documented

that's a comment about deficit spending in the context of job creation, not a comment on the "NEW DEAL"

sorry not sorry
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #466 on: August 18, 2016, 02:03:40 PM »
The nominee will ramp up his attacking style by adding a couple media hatchetmen!
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #467 on: August 18, 2016, 05:42:41 PM »
The theory making the rounds is that Trump’s latest campaign reshuffle isn’t really about trying to win the election. In bringing in Steve Bannon, the executive chairman of Breitbart News, and recruiting Roger Ailes, the disgraced former head of Fox News, as an adviser, Trump is making a business play: he’s laying the groundwork for a new conservative media empire to challenge Fox.

:o

http://www.guy-ailes-and-steve-bannon-really-up-to

(getbig messing up hyperlinks now)

"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: August 18, 2016, 05:48:12 PM »
The theory making the rounds is that Trump’s latest campaign reshuffle isn’t really about trying to win the election. In bringing in Steve Bannon, the executive chairman of Breitbart News, and recruiting Roger Ailes, the disgraced former head of Fox News, as an adviser, Trump is making a business play: he’s laying the groundwork for a new conservative media empire to challenge Fox.

:o

http://www.guy-ailes-and-steve-bannon-really-up-to

It would be an incredible network.   Ailes had to leave fox for trying to fingerbang the hot news readers.   Trump is a huge 911 truther, birther, and JFK Conspiracy guy.  Alex jones is majorly in bed with trump.

It'd be an awesome network for right-wing people who hate that FOX sold out, for CT types that love alternative views of things, and a place where trump would be able to use slurs without taking heat for it, which many of his ssupporters would love. 

The network would be a HUGE success.  I was the first getbigger to point out the network, and it makes perfect sense. 

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #469 on: August 18, 2016, 05:53:47 PM »
It would be an incredible network.   Ailes had to leave fox for trying to fingerbang the hot news readers.   Trump is a huge 911 truther, birther, and JFK Conspiracy guy.  Alex jones is majorly in bed with trump.

It'd be an awesome network for right-wing people who hate that FOX sold out, for CT types that love alternative views of things, and a place where trump would be able to use slurs without taking heat for it, which many of his ssupporters would love. 

The network would be a HUGE success.  I was the first getbigger to point out the network, and it makes perfect sense. 

looks like you've nailed another prediction
"

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #470 on: August 18, 2016, 07:04:28 PM »
And yet the polls are now tightening back up, last 4 on RCP, all done in the last week are within the margin of error.  Likely voters are basically a toss up even with flawed models oversampling D and under sampling Is.  Plus your girl Shillary is in hiding, getting a new Foley catheter.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: August 18, 2016, 07:17:51 PM »
And yet the polls are now tightening back up, last 4 on RCP, all done in the last week are within the margin of error.  Likely voters are basically a toss up even with flawed models oversampling D and under sampling Is.  Plus your girl Shillary is in hiding, getting a new Foley catheter.

Nevada is traditionally a red state. This election, it is in a toss-up position and Trump is on the losing side. We all know that these predictions can change at the drop of a hat. At this point in time, however, Trump is on the losing side in many of the swing states. This doesn't look promising for his getting elected.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #472 on: August 18, 2016, 07:23:32 PM »
And yet the polls are now tightening back up, last 4 on RCP, all done in the last week are within the margin of error.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

he’s laying the groundwork for a new conservative media empire to challenge Fox.

The White Nationalist Front News Network

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #473 on: August 18, 2016, 07:24:41 PM »
Nevada is traditionally a red state. This election, it is in a toss-up position and Trump is on the losing side. We all know that these predictions can change at the drop of a hat. At this point in time, however, Trump is on the losing side in many of the swing states. This doesn't look promising for his getting elected.

Look, we'll see.  There's a long way to go.  He's going to ask her lots of good questions during the debates that should have been asked by the media long ago.  Scandal still plagues her.

Someone trying to tank it would be significantly behind in the week or two leading up to the election.

Trump is going to look good in Louisiana tomorrow standing with flood victims while Obama is on vacation golfing with billionaires.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #474 on: August 18, 2016, 07:28:04 PM »

are the polls accurate or flawed what's the final answer?

???

"