Author Topic: Most retarded thread in Getbig history?  (Read 9024 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Most retarded thread in Getbig history?
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2006, 03:19:17 PM »
LOL

its no wonder the ironage old farts think that I am deranged! 8)

ps- Ronnie is greater than Dorian.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2006, 04:43:46 PM »
500 pound bench press for 5 reps
800 pound squat for 2
800 pound deadlift for 2

he curls your bodyweight in each hand!
need I say more?

never heard of that martial art  ???
Z

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2006, 04:57:35 PM »
Well there is no need for debate. Yates soundly defeated Coleman onstage, everytime they competed against each other. FACT!
"Shut the F up and train"

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2006, 09:05:20 PM »
Fact, Haney whooped Dorian's ass as did a five footer at the NOC in 1990 I believe.  Fact, since the Heat got whipped by the Dallas Mavericks so soundly in the first two games of the NBA championships they had no chance in hell.....ehhhhrrrr wait...they came back and won.  Oliver, your threads are getting as boring as ND's and Sucky's.  When Dorian beat Ronnie, Ronnie was yet to be Ronnie.  BTW, in 1997 if Ronnie had the same name recognition, he could have likely defeated that monstrosity known as Yates.  Fact is this, Yates got better after 1991 until 1993 when he got injured and became a travesity of disproportions.  Ronnie was a full-time cop until after he won a couple of Mr. Olympias.  To even compare the Ronnie pre-1998 to 1998 and beyond is ludicrous.  I could go and pull pics of Dorian from 1988 when he hardly Mr. Olympia caliber.  Thus, your argument is moot.   ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2006, 09:15:59 PM »
Whats ironic is the thread could have ended on page one but Hulkster isn't confident in his opinion enough to just be content with it but I honestly tried  ???

suckmymuscle

« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2006, 06:43:57 AM »
For the most retarded on Getbig I nominate:

Hulkster
NarcissisticDeity
Pumpster

Runner ups: everyone else participating in the thread about Ronnie vs Dorian.

And most retarded thread being:

"Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce"

And the beginning is a modern classic, it starts with these lines:

"I'll be the bigger man and say enough is enough , the board is sick of our ' debates ' obviously neither of us are going to convince each other of our opinions"

Then it goes on for another 186 pages and 4646 replies   ;D

For Christ sake, the thread started may 3rd!!! Today is June 23rd! !!!

I challenge anyone to find better nominees!

Hey, you left me out! It's not fair: I've been at it since page 4 and up-graded my post count by 300 on that thread alone! ;D I'm one of the main protagonists on "the most retarded thread ever"! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2006, 06:56:35 AM »
Fact, Haney whooped Dorian's ass as did a five footer at the NOC in 1990 I believe.  Fact, since the Heat got whipped by the Dallas Mavericks so soundly in the first two games of the NBA championships they had no chance in hell.....ehhhhrrrr wait...they came back and won.  Oliver, your threads are getting as boring as ND's and Sucky's.  When Dorian beat Ronnie, Ronnie was yet to be Ronnie.  BTW, in 1997 if Ronnie had the same name recognition, he could have likely defeated that monstrosity known as Yates.  Fact is this, Yates got better after 1991 until 1993 when he got injured and became a travesity of disproportions.  Ronnie was a full-time cop until after he won a couple of Mr. Olympias.  To even compare the Ronnie pre-1998 to 1998 and beyond is ludicrous.  I could go and pull pics of Dorian from 1988 when he hardly Mr. Olympia caliber.  Thus, your argument is moot.   ::)

You're bragging about Haney & Momo beating Yates and then complaining about Dorian beating Ronnie when he was no where near his best thats hypocrtical , Momo just barely beat a 228lbs Dorian and Haney lost the muscularity round to a 239lb Dorian when in fact Haney was 10lbs heavier , however when Dorian beat Ronnie in 1996 he was 250lbs and in 1997 Ronnie was 255lbs !!

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2006, 07:14:20 AM »
Dude, you have no clue do you.  Oliver goes on and on (as do you), that because Yates beat Ronnie before he retired, no way it could happen later.  Well, Yates lost o Haney in pretty much the same condition he was in 1992.  So, does that mean Yates wouldn't have won in 1993; it does not.  However, by your twisted logic and Oliver's, once beaten you can never rise up and defeat your adversary.  That is why you are so full of it ND.  Your posts are droning and becoming pointless.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2006, 07:32:54 AM »
Dude, you have no clue do you.  Oliver goes on and on (as do you), that because Yates beat Ronnie before he retired, no way it could happen later.  Well, Yates lost o Haney in pretty much the same condition he was in 1992.  So, does that mean Yates wouldn't have won in 1993; it does not.  However, by your twisted logic and Oliver's, once beaten you can never rise up and defeat your adversary.  That is why you are so full of it ND.  Your posts are droning and becoming pointless.

Wait a minute you're bragging about Haney & Momo " whooping Dorian's ass " and then you go on to bitch about it when Dorian beat Ronnie and Ronnie wasn't anywhere near his best  ::) that makes you a hypocrite and put things into prospective when Momo beat Dorian it was a close call and Dorian was just 228lbs and they met a few times after that and Dorian soundly defeated him , and again Haney did beat Dorian when he was 239lbs obviously not his best and despite that he still beat a bigger Haney in the muscualrity round

I've said this before if Haney enetered the 1992 Mr Olympia looking like he did in 91 he would have beaten Yates. in 1993 even Haney would have lost in 1993 , Dorian soundly defeated Ronnie eight times in weights ranging from 230lbs all the way up to 255lbs .

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2006, 07:43:00 AM »
So in 1997, that version of Yates was really superior.  IFBB judging is so infallible all of a sudden.  However, you persist in coddling Yates despite the condition he was in.  I grant you, Haney would have had to have come in ten pounds heavier in 1993 if he wanted to take out that version of Yates.  However, and this is what I am getting at, Yates in 1994, 1996 and 1997 would have been defeated soundly by Haney.  No contest.  Yates of 1991/1992 would have beaten those versions of Yates.  The man started going down quickly.  Injuries took their effect.  Let's take this from another viewpoint, are you implying that Ronnie ala 1998/1999 wouldn't have won the muscularity round in the 1991 Mr. Olympia.  Better yet, as I know you hate the 2003 Ronnie, that version of Ronnie would have not won the muscularity against Haney or Yates.  ::)  Whatever ND, you keep on smoking that good stuff as it has tampered with your senses.  Regardless, I refuse to continue with this bantering as it is endless.  I was making a point to Oliver and you have to interject as you always do.  :-X 

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2006, 07:45:13 AM »
I've said this before if Haney enetered the 1992 Mr Olympia looking like he did in 91 he would have beaten Yates. in 1993 even Haney would have lost in 1993 , Dorian soundly defeated Ronnie eight times in weights ranging from 230lbs all the way up to 255lbs .
More of the same flawed, frighteningly warped logic. We don't care "what you said before". No, let's use that silly reasoning of yours, and let's dwell on the FACTS that you repeat like a mental patient. Haney beat Yates therefore Haney would always beat Yates, according to this line of static "reasoning".

hahahahahahh DEAL WITH IT-your thinking makes no sense but is all that you can come up with..

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2006, 10:22:20 AM »
The Jay Cutler lunchbox thread was pretty fukcing retarded.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2006, 01:26:36 PM »
Is this pumpster guy the one that said the CFL is just as good as the NFL?

If it is he believes the football played by the CFL rivals the football played by the NFL. According to him the NFL isn't better than the CFL.

If this is the same guy.

His posts might want to be taken with a grain of salt.

He thinks Flutie is better than Marino, Elway and Montana combined.
The House that Ruth built