Author Topic: 12-30-05: Worst Case Senario  (Read 4041 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
12-30-05: Worst Case Senario
« on: December 30, 2005, 01:57:45 PM »
I hope that the facts as they are established during the trial do not substantiate any of the following, but some could prove to be what actually happened.

In my mind, this is the worst it could be .............. and I hope none of it is correct.

Craig and Kelly planned to kill Melissa beforehand.

They did their best to set up an alibi by making that hotel reservation and purchasing the airline ticket.

Craig hit Melissa and knocked her down the stairs and he and Kelly thought she was dead.

When they realized she was not dead, they forced drugs into her mouth and taped it shut.

Then they decided to "destroy the evidence" and burn her in the trunk of the car before she had actually expired.

They got their friend to torch the car and he got involved without asking any questions, but he definitely had suspecions that something was "amiss".

Then Craig called that guy on the east coast and told him that he needed help to get out of the country ASAP.

That guy knew the situation but was going to help anyway.

It's a terrible thing to say, but it would be best for everyone if Melissa just expired as a result of a drug overdose and everyone flipped out and did their best to hide the body.

I think that this is the route they will take in their defense or something darn close to it.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Re: Worst Case Senario
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2005, 02:28:41 PM »
If someone OD's you call the ambulance, not the duct tape. Even if that's the case their hands are still dirty
tank u jesus

RJW1966

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2005, 02:35:08 PM »
Someone OD's and you panic = you drop them off at the ER and split.
Someone OD's and you panic = you wrap them in tape and burn them in a car? No way.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2005, 03:54:43 PM »
How does buying her a plain ticket and hotel room establish an alibi? She was going home to see her Mother regardless.

If you hit her over the head to kill her and the first strike does not do it you

A. hit her again
B. force drugs down her throat

" OK Kelly, I'm going to hit her over the head once and if it doesn't kill her be ready with the Nubain and duct tape"  ::)

If your willing to hit her once then your willing to hit her as many times it takes.

There is no evidence that shows she was still alive when the car was set on fire. No evidence of blood at Craig and Kelly's home. (so far)

If Melissa did steal from them they could have

A. Fire her and kick her out of your house for good.

B. kill her

C. buy her a plain ticket and two nights at a hotel room and have one more f%ck session before you kill her.

Killing her does not solve the problem. If they were out money they certainly are not getting it back if they kill her.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Worst Case Scenario
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2005, 04:10:27 PM »
Killing her does not solve the problem. If they were out money they certainly are not getting it back if they kill her.

EXACTLY.  You just nailed it.  A drug dealer doesn't kill the junkie who owes him and the loanshark doesn't kill the gambling addict who owes him. 

Maybe with the explanation you've just given, more people will come to understand why this *had* to be an accident.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2005, 05:34:24 PM »
Disgusted, the way I see it about the plane ticket is that it does help with the "alabi" because "who in their right mind" would spent that ticket money knowing that it was never going to be used.

If it was preplanned, that airline ticket had to be purchased in an effort to establish an alabi.

Am I seeing this wrong or what?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2005, 10:12:46 PM »
Disgusted, the way I see it about the plane ticket is that it does help with the "alabi" because "who in their right mind" would spent that ticket money knowing that it was never going to be used.

If it was preplanned, that airline ticket had to be purchased in an effort to establish an alabi.

Am I seeing this wrong or what?

BTW, I wasn't making fun of your take on this if it seemed that way sorry. I don't think that buying a plain ticket has any bearing on wether it was preplanned or not. You don't go to the trouble of buying a ticket and then charge light fluid on your credit card.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2005, 10:24:45 PM »
You don't go to the trouble of buying a ticket and then charge light fluid on your credit card...

... unless you're stupid or high or both.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 12-30-05: Worst Case Senario
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2005, 11:38:13 PM »
Yea, everything seems to come back to the "stupidity angle".

But I think a better choice of words would be something that placed their actions on irrational thinking due to drugs.

I've never followed a criminal case that has been as completely thought out as I am witnessing on this Board.

Will the attorneys on both sides review these comments and possible investigate them further?

And for some invalid reason on my part, I tend to feel that Mr Cline on the east coast was prone to be more criminally involved than we are presently led to believe.

Has his source of income ever been established? Will he be subject to further investigation? Did he or did he not intend to help Craig and Kelly avoid legal proceedings in the USA?

IF his actions were illegal in any manner, will he be subject to legal prosecution?

And why do I feel so harshly against him and resent it when others on this Board defend him?

And ..... Should anyone who ever participated with Craig and Kelly in alleged drug activities have any cause for concern during these investigative proceedings?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2005, 11:47:13 PM »
EXACTLY.  You just nailed it.  A drug dealer doesn't kill the junkie who owes him and the loanshark doesn't kill the gambling addict who owes him. 

This is Vegas you are wrong on both statements.  A drug dealer does kill the junkie who owes or every junkie will owe.  And a loanshark will kill you to because if they don't then everyone they loan money too will owe them.  They pick and chose.  If it looks like there is no way in hell the loanshark can ever get back his money then he will kill the guy no problem.  A drug dealer is worse.  Most addicts don't have the money so he kill him just to make it clear to everyone else that you better pay or else.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2005, 12:46:45 AM »

This is Vegas you are wrong on both statements.  A drug dealer does kill the junkie who owes or every junkie will owe.  And a loanshark will kill you to because if they don't then everyone they loan money too will owe them.  They pick and chose.  If it looks like there is no way in hell the loanshark can ever get back his money then he will kill the guy no problem.  A drug dealer is worse.  Most addicts don't have the money so he kill him just to make it clear to everyone else that you better pay or else.

Maybe true but Craig was no loan shark and Melissa was someone that he knew for ten years and was having an affair with. There's more to this than that. Way more.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2005, 12:56:59 AM »
And ..... Should anyone who ever participated with Craig and Kelly in alleged drug activities have any cause for concern during these investigative proceedings?

No.  Compared to murder, drug transactions are a chickenshit charge... DA's don't deal down big cases to make little ones.
Ron: "I am lazy."

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2005, 10:16:12 AM »

I agree with onlyme....

in Vegas....there is no "forgiving"

there's many holes in that desert to prove it

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2005, 11:13:35 AM »
I think the worst case scenario is that they are............

LET GO![/size]