Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Nutrition, Products & Supplements Info

seems every BB in the 80s to early 90s....

<< < (2/2)

pkaz:

--- Quote from: dj181 on December 24, 2022, 07:17:11 AM ---followed a very low fat rather high carb and moderate protien diet

discuss.....

FYI, that's when the best looking bodies were in exsistance, coincedince? me thinks not

--- End quote ---

Not true. I trained with many pro's in the late 70s and 80s. And knew many. They were all very low carb. High protein and moderate fats. When getting ready for an appearance or show. The high carb days started to appear when insulin appeared.

I trained with many but the best was when Rory Liedermeyer trained me. I still have his diet for me from 1981 if you want me to send it to you. 

dj181:

--- Quote from: pkaz on February 11, 2024, 08:52:30 PM ---Not true. I trained with many pro's in the late 70s and 80s. And knew many. They were all very low carb. High protein and moderate fats. When getting ready for an appearance or show. The high carb days started to appear when insulin appeared.

I trained with many but the best was when Rory Liedermeyer trained me. I still have his diet for me from 1981 if you want me to send it to you.

--- End quote ---

yeah bro, pm it to me :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version