Author Topic: Bostin Loyd Seems To Be Into Gay Shit  (Read 7340 times)

IronGangsta

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Bostin Loyd Seems To Be Into Gay Shit
« on: November 17, 2013, 02:42:14 PM »
http://thedirty.com/2013/08/bostin-loyd-is-small-2/

He deserves mad respect for telling the truth about bodybuilding but it does not change the fact that he is fucked up in the brain.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Bostin Loyd Seems To Be Into Gay Shit
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 02:44:28 PM »
A quote on that page:

I met Bostin at a recent bodybuilding expo and he seemed like a nice guy, maybe a liitle immature… after talking for a bit, he asked if I was into muscle worship. I wasn’t sure what he meant, but he gave me his hotel room number and told me to stop by in the evening. When I stopped by, he answered the door with only a jock strap on. Kinda shocked me, but man was he big and hard as a rock! He laid on the bed and asked me to rub this oil on him. Eventually, he took off the strap. Yeah, his cock wasn’t very big for fucking one’s ass, so he asked me if I didn’t mind letting him suck mine. Kinda weird being my first time and all, but I thought we both had a great time! Thanks, Boston!
X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 02:46:45 PM »
Someone must inform Mr. Loyd.  This could be good.
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 02:48:22 PM »
  I just threw up.

ukjeff

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2013, 02:50:57 PM »
A quote on that page:

I met Bostin at a recent bodybuilding expo and he seemed like a nice guy, maybe a liitle immature… after talking for a bit, he asked if I was into muscle worship. I wasn’t sure what he meant, but he gave me his hotel room number and told me to stop by in the evening. When I stopped by, he answered the door with only a jock strap on. Kinda shocked me, but man was he big and hard as a rock! He laid on the bed and asked me to rub this oil on him. Eventually, he took off the strap. Yeah, his cock wasn’t very big for fucking one’s ass, so he asked me if I didn’t mind letting him suck mine. Kinda weird being my first time and all, but I thought we both had a great time! Thanks, Boston!

What a lovely story.
Im sure he got his number afterwards.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2013, 02:52:32 PM »
THE DIRTY ARMY: So nik this Bostin Loyd KID and I start talking on facebook. He starts sending me pics of himself. Then starts sending pics of his “supposedly” big penis. Pics didnt look right but we end up meeting up at his house come to find out he lives with his mom . We started fooling around and seriously his penis hard with the size of my thumb!!!! No joke! He had sent me the pics of another mans penis! Then when I refuse to have sex with him he asked me if I would dress up as a guy and put a strap on and put it in his butt!!! I ran out of his moms house! Not only that all that night he was bragging about how much steroids he does. This guy is the biggest gay guy pretending to be straight! Plus his ex gf hit me up on FB and told he to watch out for him! GROSS! Biggest loser and douche bag I ever met!

Greg faces don’t lie, they love greg.- nik

Read more at http://thedirty.com/2013/08/bostin-loyd-is-small-2/#QuPZfWdU0rjelLrr.99

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2013, 05:15:33 PM »

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2013, 05:17:05 PM »
You can not trust that site

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2013, 05:19:09 PM »

Sometimes they are dead on correct.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2013, 05:22:07 PM »
What a lovely story.
Im sure he got his number afterwards.

Wonder how much he got paid.
X

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2013, 05:24:42 PM »
can someone post this shit on his facebook

;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2013, 05:28:59 PM »
can someone post this shit on his facebook

;D

Yes, someone please do.

bostin35@gmail.com
A

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2013, 06:06:04 PM »
A quote on that page:

was almost convinced until i saw the last part..... :D
T

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2013, 06:15:37 PM »
No shit, it literally seems like a place for jilted ex girlfriends ti go post about how much gay sex the guy was into that dropped them after he plowed them.

Just a bunch of catty bitches pissed off because dudes used them/chicks are hotter than them.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2013, 07:14:26 PM »
No shit, it literally seems like a place for jilted ex girlfriends ti go post about how much gay sex the guy was into that dropped them after he plowed them.

Just a bunch of catty bitches pissed off because dudes used them/chicks are hotter than them.

Hey now, stop trying to rain on our parade regarding the possible attempting of owning someone!  :D
X

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2013, 07:50:08 PM »
lol this sounds bit too made up.

looks like the ppl who made it up are very versed in homosexual activities.

n

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2013, 09:51:46 PM »
i always knew he does g4p u can see it in his face...