Author Topic: CT Shooting - What is an "Assault Weapon"? Anyone?  (Read 13305 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: CT Shooting - What is an "Assault Weapon"? Anyone?
« Reply #175 on: December 16, 2012, 12:50:27 PM »
Yeah and he would be the first one to get kill , if someone wants to kill kids they will do it , how hard would it  be to stop a  school bus full of kids  1/2 mile from the school  and shoot everyone inside ? or buy 10 gallons  of gas set a home daycare on fire when the kids are taking a nap?

We can't let fear take over ours lives and change the way we live because some fucking lunatic decide to commit a senseless crime.  We must become bigger than fear.  We must bring fear to its knees and have it scream in terror due to our power.  We must make fear become what it has always truly been, a passing thought with no true power.

Excellent post. 

"1"

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #176 on: December 16, 2012, 01:11:17 PM »

Time to ungay again :

In case someone tries to come in middle of the night:

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #177 on: December 16, 2012, 01:15:27 PM »

Time to ungay again :

In case someone tries to come in middle of the night:

Lol.
Brutal firepower.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #178 on: December 16, 2012, 01:29:38 PM »
i used to sleep with a razor sharp bowie knife under my pillow after i saw "gladiator" where the guy is even alert in his sleep and nearly kills someone creeping up on him

then someone told me that's mad dangerous since in your sleep you can cut yourself

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: December 16, 2012, 01:50:34 PM »

Always be open armed to meet new people

(Ros "collarbone crusher"... world's most powerful shotgun, real sweetie but rare as fuk... issued mostly for police detachments OMON and the notorious Saturn)

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #180 on: December 16, 2012, 01:57:15 PM »
Now that we have gotten past all the foreplay, lets just start posting pictures of our cocks.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: December 16, 2012, 01:59:55 PM »
Now that we have gotten past all the foreplay, lets just start posting pictures of our cocks.
wiggs sent me a pic of his cock the other day

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: December 16, 2012, 02:04:40 PM »
wiggs sent me a pic of his cock the other day

Is that Coellette Nelson? She looks offseason.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: December 16, 2012, 02:05:40 PM »

Are you the guy who moves to kitchen when other guys start talking about cars and watch sports in living room  ???

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #184 on: December 16, 2012, 02:08:31 PM »

Are you the guy who moves to kitchen when other guys start talking about cars and watch sports in living room  ???
Yes... I don't take interest in conversing with men and prefer the company of women.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: December 16, 2012, 02:11:13 PM »
Is that Coellette Nelson? She looks offseason.
never heard of her but i'm sure iris destroys that bloofy twink

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #186 on: December 16, 2012, 02:26:08 PM »
Yes... I don't take interest in conversing with men and prefer the company of women.
ROFLMAO! YES!!!!!

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: December 16, 2012, 02:29:40 PM »

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #188 on: December 16, 2012, 02:41:48 PM »
ROFLMAO! YES!!!!!
The irony behind all of that is they will be the first to call you gay because you can't relate with them on a shit brain level. Little do they know though is that their male bonding session is nothing more then homoerotic testing of the waters to see who nibbles at the bait. "Lets go to my man cave so i can show you my autographed baseball from 1986". YAAWWWWWNNN..... The only way i'd go see an autographed baseball in someones "man cave" is if i had sexual interest. And what is all the fuss over "man caves". I feel like that is a word distributed around the gay community to refer to a "man pussy" or butthole. If someone asked me to come visit their "man cave" id probably punch them in the frakking face. By the Eternal!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #189 on: December 16, 2012, 02:45:36 PM »
The irony behind all of that is they will be the first to call you gay because you can't relate with them on a shit brain level. Little do they know though is that their male bonding session is nothing more then homoerotic testing of the waters to see who nibbles at the bait. "Lets go to my man cave so i can show you my autographed baseball from 1986". YAAWWWWWNNN..... The only way i'd go see an autographed baseball in someones "man cave" is if i had sexual interest. And what is all the fuss over "man caves". I feel like that is a word distributed around the gay community to refer to a "man pussy" or butthole. If someone asked me to come visit their "man cave" id probably punch them in the frakking face. By the Eternal!

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #190 on: December 16, 2012, 02:49:49 PM »

It would take a manly man to handle all this. I think ill embrace the fact that i don't relate to most men on a personal level otherwise i'd end up with the likes of co0n and friends pictured below.
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #191 on: December 16, 2012, 03:13:45 PM »
thats a very humorous and insightful point of view but, simply, its usually not true (the part about male bonding being homosexual in nature).  i do sympathize with the view that ALL human communication includes at least a very subtle undertone of sexuality to it, but in the case of man caves, football games, drinking beers and talking cars, playing cards and smoking cigars, these types of male bonding behaviors are usually dominated by platonic, competitive, brotherly and fatherly sentiments. not sexual ones.

turning towards your own point of view, i wonder if you behave and converse in a "masculine" way when in groups of women. and what i mean by "masculine" is not talk about sports, drink beers, socialize and be obnoxious, etc. what i mean by "masculine" is strong and silent, doesnt speak unless the words spoken are necessary or profound. listens much more than talks. taking a reserved role, letting the others play for the attention of the group, etc.

many times i see guys who are very friendly with women (and do quite well with them in terms of flirting, hooking up, etc), but their behavior in doing so is very outgoing, very attention seeking, very rambunctiously humorous, sarcastic, cocky. or theres the other type, also outgoing and attention seeking, but more in a competition-with-other's sort of way, always trying to impress people, athletic, striving to be the "alpha" and projecting that to women.

to me, these two types of personalities usually appear very weak and attention seeking.  now, there is definiely a time for lively humorous behavior and for alpha-male competitiveness, but basing your interactions with people, especially women,  on these kinds of behaviors to me projects a deep need of approval and a general unnattractive weakness in character.

and you know what..   alot of women agree with me!!    the consider it a female trait, the attention seeking need-of-approval. ( though it really isnt a female trait anymore than it is a male trait however.  males do it all the time. )   and they dont find it attractive.  

now, most women are completely fine with the outgoing, attention seeking behavior of the loud and humorous male and of the obnoxious and competitive male as well. they dont see it as weak, they think its cute, and they are generally attracted to it.

its a minority who view such behavior as unattractive, and most of them who do still see the loud and humorous guy as cute and the obnoxious and competitive guy as kind of sexy.  they wouldnt want to be in a relationship with either though, that is for sure.  these women are usually very wise and fairly attractive themselves. not the usual type of broad.

anyways, just spilling some thoughts out ...   you probably shouldnt take any thing i said as value judgements..  just perspective..

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #192 on: December 16, 2012, 03:18:38 PM »
???

If I get killed by someone w baseball bat or a stick of dynamite, what difference does it make if instead said person uses a gun?  
if you get killed by someone with a gun, whats the difference if they used a shoulder-fired rocket launcher?

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: December 16, 2012, 04:22:02 PM »
I would like to know why would anyone need this type of assault rifle to defend themselves.  The right to bear arms is very important, but that does not mean any type of weapon.

Because black people an mexican gang bangers?
all drugs - TPPIIP

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #194 on: December 16, 2012, 04:25:22 PM »
I would like to know why would anyone need this type of assault rifle to defend themselves.  The right to bear arms is very important, but that does not mean any type of weapon.

I'll let you know in 10 days. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #195 on: December 16, 2012, 04:28:11 PM »
Dude didn't even use an AR in the shooting at the school.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57559298-504083/connecticut-school-shooting-update-two-handguns-found-at-school-one-rifle-in-suspects-car/

Connecticut School Shooting Update: Two handguns found at school, one rifle in suspect's car

Glock and a Sig Sauer, both pistols, and a .223-caliber rifle.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: December 16, 2012, 04:33:08 PM »

Always be open armed to meet new people

(Ros "collarbone crusher"... world's most powerful shotgun, real sweetie but rare as fuk... issued mostly for police detachments OMON and the notorious Saturn)

Saturn?
all drugs - TPPIIP

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #197 on: December 16, 2012, 04:34:36 PM »
Dude didn't even use an AR in the shooting at the school.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57559298-504083/connecticut-school-shooting-update-two-handguns-found-at-school-one-rifle-in-suspects-car/

Connecticut School Shooting Update: Two handguns found at school, one rifle in suspect's car

Glock and a Sig Sauer, both pistols, and a .223-caliber rifle.

Another Article said he did , said he used the AR

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #198 on: December 16, 2012, 04:35:56 PM »
Another Article said he did , said he used the AR
So I wonder which is bullshit? And how did he get the AR in the school? What dipshit buzzed him through with a rifle? It's not easy to conceal a rifle while not acting suspicious as fuck.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #199 on: December 16, 2012, 04:36:12 PM »
They can't even get their shit straight about which guns he used. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!