Author Topic: me vs slinpimp - how is he 20 pounds heavier and shorter than me?  (Read 22065 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: me vs slinpimp
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2013, 07:25:01 AM »
Slinpimp at 18 years old (way better than flinstones and doesn't have gyno)

oh yeah slinpimp is on another level...flintstone saying groink has better genetics is laughable.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2013, 07:29:09 AM »
You've admitted to using insulin too haha - glasshouses and all that 'bro'

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2013, 07:30:32 AM »
and my physique still crushes yours no? your still a nobody :)   post a picture booboo :-*

and lol @ the photo, the guy is obviously  standing at an angle to hide his narrowness like he always did.  I turn to the side a bit and he wont look now 20 pounds heavier lol.......He also has a shirt off, I dont...

he's heavier and thicker.. .I never argued that point this thread was more about me and what Im going to do with my body than am I in the same league as some cuban insulin addict.  I just used slinpimp...because hes a good example of someone who looked better when he was lighter/younger, (imo)

hahaha, why are you crying like a little pussy? you're the one making the comparison and looking for feedback. the fact is the guy is on a level so higher than your 'only pose in a tank-top', generic drug user physique that it's not even worth comparing. dude, you actually look alrite for somebody that pays Tbombz for training advice and moans about living in squalor and making minimum wage, but taking on this guy makes you look like shit. like the kind of greasy, low-IQ loser that pays Tbombz for training and diet advice and has no legs - which he does have.  hahahaha  ;D

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2013, 07:31:59 AM »
oh yeah slinpimp is on another level...flintstone saying groink has better genetics is laughable.

this..Groink has been juicing since he was a teen and has only peaked now..If he had these "awesome genetics", Groink would have showed at a young age. There is a reason why Groink only posts photos from now to 5-6 years ago.

And if flinstones and others would see Slinpimp's actual contest photos and magazine photoshoot pics, then Flinstones would delete this thread immediately. Slinpimp is on the upper echelon of people here that look good, and that echelon is way above the gym rats on here such as galeniko, groink, etc...

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2013, 07:32:47 AM »
can someone explain to me how this cat  is 20 pounds heavier than me and three inches shorter? lol

5'10 245 ::)

haha, Iraqi Travolta VS this:

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2013, 07:34:20 AM »

BUT BUT BUT, flinstones says he is thicker and looks 100x better than slinpimp and is in better shape...

:D

Like I said, flinstones is just a wannabe tbombz.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2013, 07:36:55 AM »
BUT BUT BUT, flinstones says he is thicker and looks 100x better than slinpimp and is in better shape...

:D

Like I said, flinstones is just a wannabe tbombz.

probably why he paypals Tbombz for training, diet and drug advice. hahaha, seriously, what a clown.  ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2013, 07:41:08 AM »
Slinpimp at 18 years old (way better than flinstones and doesn't have gyno)

no he wasnt...he was a freshman in college. most Freshmen in college are my age.. nevermind I only have ate least 30 pounds of muscle on him there and am three times as wide ::)....

my genetics are better than slinpimps.....groinks no.

...lets see you  gain 30 pounds of muscle in half a year and lean out at the same time lol....oh wait you cant cause you suck :(

l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2013, 07:53:34 AM »
no bro its your perception who is way off. You know I think you know your stuff but your too caught up in this size bullshit.

cmon man look at his gut man! his stomach is huge!     . Groinks physique is better....not one guy in his right mind would rather look like slinpimp here than a prime groink.

have you seen slinpimp in real life? I ask because every picture I have seen of him (except that one) he looks much smaller. Thats the biggest picture Ive seen of him by far. He looks pro size there....he did not look pro size in any other photo i have seen of him.

differnt strokes for diff fols man- sagi kalev has the best body in the world IMO.  if i posted his pics you would disagree with me and write  him off as a fitness model with some size....we all got Differnt opinions of what looks good and what doesnt.

Id rather be myself- look like a track star with 18.5 inch arms than have 21 inch arms, a gut wider than my shoulders,  and look like some huge unathletic gorilla with tree stumps for legs.
bro, I only talk size and bodybuilding not preferences, that means shit to me and my perception is never off, never.

Groink's physique is better cause you are comparing a lean Groink to an off-season slinpimp, well with your logic Groink's physique is better then Heath's, an off season Heath, that is dumb bro, comparisons have to made at the same bodyfat levels or they don't count.

I like you bro but your are delusional, slinpimp is a fucken monster, waaaaaaaaaay bigger then you bro, you wouldn't even look like you touched a weight next to him bro, he has 40 lb of muscle more then you. Truth is you may never ever even be his size one day, who know as your genetics may stop before you reach his size. 40lb of muscle is a long way to go bro, and yes it is 40lb, this guys is bigger then me, bigger then groink, bigger then nearly all getbiggers, how you have the audacity to compare yourself to him is beyond me, but hey don't take this the wrong way bro, just keeping it real

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2013, 08:00:14 AM »
^
This is just straight up telling it like it is. Don't know why flint is hating on slinpimp...must've done something to him I think lol

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2013, 08:05:38 AM »

lol the day will never come when flinstones comes remotely close to this.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2013, 08:08:55 AM »
no he wasnt...he was a freshman in college. most Freshmen in college are my age..

What the fuck are you talking about idiot? Most freshman in college are 18 years old when they enter. Sorry you hang around a buch of fucknuts that finally enter college at age 20-21 after they grew up a little.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2013, 08:14:52 AM »
PIMP COULD HAVE WENT FAR IN BBING AND MODELING GIG IN PLACE NEEDED FURTHER SPONSORS ANS WOULD HAVE OR COULD HAVE BEEN PRO,,THE GUY KEPT IT REAL WHEN HE WAS HERE AS WELL,,I LIKE FLINT TOO AND KID HAS GOOD BASE NEEDS TO KEEP GOING,,,,

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2013, 09:09:35 AM »
i remember when i met my role model hamdi first time,hes by no means a monster, but hes not as small as he looks in the mags,its very deceiving.

i told myself,i want his development, no matter what.

now, over 10 years later and really trying hard,im still not there :D

oth is right, thats some 40lbs difference of pure muscle, but it can be done, will take time and effort,and yeah, if genetics dont stop flint,everyone has limits.
slinpimp on that pic is about maxing out his frame, going further on mass wouldnt be benefical anymore for him.imo.

nah...I wouldnt want to be quite that big,  legs are way too big those thighs look like a black woman for christ sake... thats gross...add to the fact he has NO chest....Im not "envious" by any means.

sagi kalev now...
l

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2013, 11:27:45 AM »
You're a big dude for a 19 year old flint. That other dude is 5'7? I'd have no desire being that big while being so short.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2013, 11:36:58 AM »
Flinstones, you look good, but slinpimp is just bigger.

Don't worry, you're still a stud.

This. You have to remember he was a fitness model in magazines.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2013, 11:37:58 AM »
You've admitted to using insulin too haha - glasshouses and all that 'bro'

who gives a fuck whether he used insulin or not? Who gives a fuck whether he used deca? Who cares if he used testosterone?

You make no sense. We all use certain things that accomplish the same thing

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2013, 12:22:09 PM »
who gives a fuck whether he used insulin or not? Who gives a fuck whether he used deca? Who cares if he used testosterone?

You make no sense. We all use certain things that accomplish the same thing

He does, since he denies using anything, all the time haha.

Even in this very thread.

he also taken insulin and i dont.

Does it make sense now Mr Riptropin?  ::)

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2013, 01:38:21 PM »

Does it make sense now Mr Riptropin?  ::)

hahahhahaha owned.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2013, 01:40:03 PM »

Does it make sense now Mr Riptropin?  ::)

Yes now it does...but Mr. Riptropin? Is that an attempt at a diss or something because if it is, try better next time

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2013, 04:31:36 PM »
Flintasaurus Rex actually has a chest, he's like 10yrs younger, and he's 6' tall. He wins

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
Re: me vs slinpimp - how is he 20 pounds heavier and shorter than me?
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2013, 10:17:03 PM »
Jesus Flint, your still trolling boards looking for attention? On another board you bitched about being broke,jobless and women troubles, ect. Get over yourself bro, your a delusional loser and you always will be, oh and slinpimp blows you away by far. No contest.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2013, 10:37:36 PM »
2 great physiques.   i wouldn't mind looking like either.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2013, 10:49:51 PM »
Natural training 2 years to 90% max out

Juiced training 1-2years to max out

Guys who got the genetics can naturally progress for 5 years and on gear - 3-4years. And im talking about blasting high doses and cruising on large doses.  Muscle cells can only get so much more size , so you gotta be born with more muscle cells than john Q.

In my gym i dont know anyone who is constantly making progress for over 2 years while on gear in that time. And bein fat and bloat is not progress. Its why those fake ass naturals exist, they are in denial about what their frame can support while being addicted to bodybuilding.

So this is my opionipn and observations, im probably wrong , but yea

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2013, 03:25:17 AM »
no bro its your perception who is way off. You know I think you know your stuff but your too caught up in this size bullshit.

cmon man look at his gut man! his stomach is huge!     . Groinks physique is better....not one guy in his right mind would rather look like slinpimp here than a prime groink.

have you seen slinpimp in real life? I ask because every picture I have seen of him (except that one) he looks much smaller. Thats the biggest picture Ive seen of him by far. He looks pro size there....he did not look pro size in any other photo i have seen of him.

differnt strokes for diff fols man- sagi kalev has the best body in the world IMO.  if i posted his pics you would disagree with me and write  him off as a fitness model with some size....we all got Differnt opinions of what looks good and what doesnt.

Id rather be myself- look like a track star with 18.5 inch arms than have 21 inch arms, a gut wider than my shoulders,  and look like some huge unathletic gorilla with tree stumps for legs.

I used to see sagi all the time when he helped my buddy Kevin before a show a long time ago , he's got a great everyday physique in terms of bbing physiques I'm with u different strokes for different folks if u are short makes it look much awkward imo