Author Topic: i want to try it  (Read 3392 times)

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
i want to try it
« on: August 31, 2006, 01:38:17 PM »
my dbol is in for my next cycle but my test has yet to come...

i'm curious however from hearing people's experiences and want to try it

if i take 10mg right now before i go work out in an hour do you think i'll notice much difference? i'm wanting to try it to see how it tastes and how quickly i'll get a reaction out of the dosage since the halflife is so short. it's oral dbol btw..

would it do any harm?

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: i want to try it
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 01:40:47 PM »
youll need more then 10mg. but it wont hurt anything but it would be a good idea to wait for the test the d-bol is just to kick start everything. I would do it.

but it also depends how long you have to wait for your test

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 01:41:56 PM »
oh i wasn't gonna go ahead adn start..i was just gonna give it a shot to see how my body reacts to it..if i'll get a bp spike, etc. i'm hearing sudden increases in strength for x-amount of time and figured it wouldn't hurt much but wanted to ask...test will be here monday.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 01:43:59 PM »
it wont hurt anything to test it and see how you react

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 01:44:19 PM »

if i take 10mg right now before i go work out in an hour do you think i'll notice much difference? i'm wanting to try it to see how it tastes and how quickly i'll get a reaction out of the dosage since the halflife is so short. it's oral dbol btw..

would it do any harm?

you usually dont feel dbol right away....its about the 3rd day when you satart to feel the "pump"

all youll do with 10mgs a day is shut down your present natural levels.....so save it.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006, 01:48:50 PM »
i'll be taking 30...10 am 10 pre workout and 10 in the pm

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2006, 01:50:18 PM »
i'll be taking 30...10 am 10 pre workout and 10 in the pm

as long as thats about a 3-5 hour spread...youll enjoy it along with that test

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2006, 02:11:23 PM »
i've got a vial of 60ml with the dbol being 50mg per ml...

and DAMN this shit is BITTER!  :P 

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2006, 03:49:33 PM »
other than a ridiculous pump i got 3 more presses with 365 than my usual...i'm attributing that to the mental game. *shrug* no way 10mg of dbol would throw me up that fast... would it?

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2006, 04:27:51 PM »
LOL  ;)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2006, 06:41:45 PM »
LOL NO
U

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2006, 02:12:24 AM »
how many mg of dbol are you gonna take a day

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2006, 02:52:23 AM »
you usually dont feel dbol right away....its about the 3rd day when you satart to feel the "pump"

all youll do with 10mgs a day is shut down your present natural levels.....so save it.

Perfect advice.

D-bol is not Ephedrine, caffeine, or any type of "workout" enhancer.  Gear is not anything to toy with or "experiment" with.  I'm not sure if you are wealthy, most bros on here are middle class.  If you have the money, then waste it.  Otherwise, like Wes said, why shut everything down if ur not going to cycle?

FYI...
A 10 mg of ANAVAR, the weakest oral around...will begin to shut down your testes if taken more than a couple of days in a row.  ANY exogenous hormone will shut down whatever organ that makes it.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2006, 07:53:23 AM »
Perfect advice.

D-bol is not Ephedrine, caffeine, or any type of "workout" enhancer.  Gear is not anything to toy with or "experiment" with.  I'm not sure if you are wealthy, most bros on here are middle class.  If you have the money, then waste it.  Otherwise, like Wes said, why shut everything down if Ur not going to cycle?

FYI...
A 10 mg of ANAVAR, the weakest oral around...will begin to shut down your testes if taken more than a couple of days in a row.  ANY exogenous hormone will shut down whatever organ that makes it.

For some d-bol is a workout enhancer,just because it dint work for you!!! you cant speak for everyone.... cause when i use it.... it does enhance my workout.... it gives me a extra boost and makes me workout harder.

So heres the thing d-bol works differently for some then others so your statement is false??

BTW.... 1mg of anavar will shut down your system in a week.   Once your body feels there is something in it that shouldn't be it automatically goes into protection mode.I.E. shutting down your system to protect your body,

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2006, 08:14:32 AM »
well shit...

if i go from hitting 365 for 5 reps for two weeks then on the third week hit it for 7 reps straight with a pause for the 8th....

i can't wait to see what my body does with a decent stack  :-X

weldr911

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2006, 03:53:25 PM »
Perfect advice.

D-bol is not Ephedrine, caffeine, or any type of "workout" enhancer.  Gear is not anything to toy with or "experiment" with.  I'm not sure if you are wealthy, most bros on here are middle class.  If you have the money, then waste it.  Otherwise, like Wes said, why shut everything down if ur not going to cycle?

FYI...

I thought that we all experimented with enhancements, that's why we are on this board, to get tips and help each other and experiment with unfamilular drugs. I know that's why "I" am on here, to learn from others EXPERIENCES hence, "experiments" with AAS.

And why are you saying that he is wasting it, when he IS planning on cycling it, but wanted to try it first, to EXPERIMENT with how his body is going to react to it?

I'm not trying to be difficult "O" or jump on your statement, I'm just wondering how you mean and why you said that?

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2006, 03:01:43 AM »
For some d-bol is a workout enhancer,just because it dint work for you!!! you cant speak for everyone.... cause when i use it.... it does enhance my workout.... it gives me a extra boost and makes me workout harder.

So heres the thing d-bol works differently for some then others so your statement is false??

BTW.... 1mg of anavar will shut down your system in a week.   Once your body feels there is something in it that shouldn't be it automatically goes into protection mode.I.E. shutting down your system to protect your body,

I never said D-bol didn't work.  I'm just not stupid enough to waste it without doing a stack.  Bro if you want to "pop" a d-bol to help get you of your ass and in the gym you are free to do so.

And no, my statement is not false.  I said D-bol is not a workout enhancer, meaning it shouldn't be used just for a good workout.

Zeek, if you want to play fuck fuck with ur D-bol bro I really don't care.  But I'm not going to advocate it.

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2006, 03:09:02 AM »
I thought that we all experimented with enhancements, that's why we are on this board, to get tips and help each other and experiment with unfamilular drugs. I know that's why "I" am on here, to learn from others EXPERIENCES hence, "experiments" with AAS.

And why are you saying that he is wasting it, when he IS planning on cycling it, but wanted to try it first, to EXPERIMENT with how his body is going to react to it?

I'm not trying to be difficult "O" or jump on your statement, I'm just wondering how you mean and why you said that?

You can jump my statements all you want.  My post count has remained low since I re-enacted my account as you can see, because I'm not going to play "internet tuffguy" with guys like Zeek who just want to challenge everything you say.

If he really wants to know what the D-bol is going to do, then he needs to take three of them a day for four weeks, that is what it's really going to do to him. 

We are just talking about workouts for christ's sake.  When you factor in this:

his hair falling out,
gyno,
water retention,
acne,
headaches
loss of apetite
etc..................... .......................t hese are all things that could happen

But like Zeek said, everyone is different.  Zeek may have never gotten any of these symptoms, but our other guy get them all.

But whatever, go eat D-bols and hit the weights if it makes you guys feel better.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2006, 06:43:46 AM »

as you can see, texasrush asked for advice/ help and it clearly wasnt followed anyway. this is what happens with about 75% of the posts on this board....so you can see why moderators get a little perturbed in regard to questions like these.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2006, 09:17:21 AM »
I'mnot bashing anyone or anything like that.As far as O I'm letting you know from eexperienceII'mnot trying to down you.I have been doing this a long time.... AND what should D-bol be used for if not for working out? Maybe we can use it to cure headaches or even help cure stomach cramps.D-bol is used to kick start a cycle for most which would mean for working out.

You are correct I have never got any of those ssymptomsBut my point is this. you can not tell someone not to do something just because it might happen. as far as the post the guy said he is doing a ccycleand all he wanted to do was see how his body reacts to the d-bol.
. you don'thave to try to blast me cause I think your statement is false.
Its my opinion you dont like it dont read it.

weldr911

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2006, 07:13:31 PM »
Was there a problem about what i posted "Wes", about me being on here to learn from others experiences from using certain AAS's that I have never had the privledge to experience myself?
I was only stating that I AM on this forum, reading and learing what everyone else is willing to share and asking questions about things that they are uncertain about themselves.
I have learned a truck load of information, just from reading other peoples posts.
Like Texasrush, he was'nt sure how his body would react to D-bol, and ASKED yall what would happen and if it was okay to test it, before he actually started his cycle. I personally did not think that was such a stupid question. The only stupid question, is the one that was'nt asked!

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2006, 02:14:37 PM »

would it do any harm?
10 mg dbol is nothing !!
w

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2006, 06:22:54 AM »
Was there a problem about what i posted "Wes", about me being on here to learn from others experiences from using certain AAS's that I have never had the privledge to experience myself?
I was only stating that I AM on this forum, reading and learing what everyone else is willing to share and asking questions about things that they are uncertain about themselves.
I have learned a truck load of information, just from reading other peoples posts.
Like Texasrush, he was'nt sure how his body would react to D-bol, and ASKED yall what would happen and if it was okay to test it, before he actually started his cycle. I personally did not think that was such a stupid question. The only stupid question, is the one that was'nt asked!

first off...the only stupid question is the one that has been asked and answered 300 times, yet someone else comes by a month later and asks it again. you are not guilty of this, and you are here for the right reasons, study, learn, and gain advice from people who have experienced it in one way or another. i wasnt attacking your question, merely pointing out that 90% of the people that ask questions like this are gonna do whatever the fuck they decide to do anyway, regardless of the advice given. look at the dates on the posts....the question was asked on aug 31, and he posts again on the 31st saying he already did it??????? not smart. not patient.

people get all excited about steroids because they feel its a "wonder" drug. they take it wrong, they use too long, they take too short of breaks, and think their invincible because they are 22 year old block heads! this doesnt apply to anyone in particular, just a gross observation over the years.....

this is what i was responding to weldr..

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2006, 02:05:45 PM »
Ok......

Take D-bol before your workout, it may help you. 

Next.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2006, 02:32:45 PM »
Ok......

Take D-bol before your workout, it may help you. 

Next.
;D