Author Topic: What makes a good cycle?  (Read 1132 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
What makes a good cycle?
« on: September 04, 2006, 01:51:40 PM »
Here is a very informative article on making a good cycle

By Badazzwhitedude at AB.

What makes a good cycle?

There are many newbies asking questions like, "What cycle should I do," or "Does this look OK?" Granted, many of us are somewhat experienced and looking for constructive criticism or advice from a very advanced user. But some are clueless. We all have to start somewhere. But what really makes a good "stack?" Well, the class of what the steroid is in could make a difference.

Class I steroids are steroids that bond strongly to the receptors. These include Testosterone, Fina, EQ, Anavar, and Primobolan.

Class II steroids are steroids that promote protein synthesis by other means than bonding to the receptor sites. This means that their primary anabolic action is not from binding to the receptors (they may bond a little, but very weakly) and they promote growth by other means such as glycogen retention, etc., or even by some "unknown" means in some cases. These steroids would include D-bol, Anadrol, Winstrol, and Halotestin.

Generally, a well-rounded cycle will have Test as it's base. Then a drug from either or both Class I or II.

For instance, it would not make as much sense to make a cycle out of Test, Fina and Anavar (all Class I steroids). Not to say you wouldn't have good gains from such a cycle. But perhaps making a cycle out of Test, Fina and a little D-bol would be more "complete." You could get anabolic activity by more various means and PERHAPS have better gains.

Also, it is not wise to combine more than one 17-alpha-alkalated (17-aa) steroids at the same time. These steroids are made to withstand being destroyed by the liver on the first pass and therefore give the liver additional stress. They are made this way to increase the half-life of the steroid. So combining two of these types of steroids is not healthy on the liver. 17-aa steroids include D-bol, Anadrol, Winstrol, Anavar, and Halotestin.

You always have to decide which steroids are "right" for you. It is said that there are "cutting" cycles and "bulking" cycles. This might be true to SOME degree. But it also depends on how much "bloat" you are willing to have (controlling this with Arimidex or other other anti-aromatizing drugs). But it also largely depends on your diet.

We all know we must have a high protein diet as bodybuilders. Muscles are basically made from water and protein. Having a diet high in carbohydrates will support lots of energy and bulking up, while at the same time spiking natural Insulin levels to gain weight (Insulin will be discussed in another article). If you have too many carbs though, you will gain too much fat no matter what steroids you are taking (or even fat burners for that matter). Your diet is your #1 priority and will ultimately decide what you look like more so than the steroids you are taking. Come time to "cut," you lower your carbs and overall calories a little bit, do some cardiovascular activity, and the fat will start to drop off. So the terms "cutting and bulking steroids" are to be taken lightly. They are only a generalization and not written in stone.

To conclude, a good cycle consists of the "right" steroids for you, which may take a little experimenting. Training is obviously very important as you are able to train a little harder without overtraining while on a cycle. And most importantly diet is key according to your goals at that given time. I hope I have enlightened a few of you and perhaps helped a few people with this info. There will always be questions for some. But these are some good points and will hopefully help point some of you in the right direction that needed this info.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: What makes a good cycle?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 07:02:23 AM »
this is what makes a good cycle....

me
4 bottles of test E 250 1000mg a week
4 bottles of eq 400mg a week
and heavy weights and lots of FOOD

sportingsteroids