Author Topic: True life schmoe story  (Read 3189 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
True life schmoe story
« on: June 11, 2016, 06:42:37 AM »
Back in the early 90s.  Schmoe used to call Golds Gym and also my workplace which he knew hired body builders.  Schmoe would make lewd comments, breath hard, ask questions about physical characteristics and say things to try to get a rise out of whomever they were speaking to.  Stuff like:  "Superman, flex those pecs."  "Eddie Robinson is my favorite" or "how big is your third leg"

Apparently he would also offer money sometimes for a private posing session.  A friend of mine, of questionable morality, at one point arranged to meet with this schmoe for one of the paid private posing sessions.  Not sure of the exact location details but he was instructed to stand shirtless but wearing blue gym shorts on a certain corner in Santa Monica at a certain time of day and the schmoe would come to meet him on the corner (pre cell phone).

The schmoe never showed, but the friend did see a person looking with binoculars at him from a nearby balcony who he thought was the schmoe.  I think it's probably for the best as this guy probably would have robbed the schmoe.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: True life schmoe story
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 06:50:29 AM »
Thanks for telling us about your "friend."  ;D

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 06:56:05 AM »

It's true, his name was Joe.  Mine is not.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2016, 08:19:55 AM »
another story of the iron game
F

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2016, 09:32:39 AM »
another story of the iron game

Any PDF versions out there online?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2016, 03:05:29 PM »
Was the schmoes name "Ron"?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2016, 03:10:50 PM »

Haha, booomm!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2016, 07:50:22 PM »
Back in the early 90s.  Schmoe used to call Golds Gym and also my workplace which he knew hired body builders.  Schmoe would make lewd comments, breath hard, ask questions about physical characteristics and say things to try to get a rise out of whomever they were speaking to.  Stuff like:  "Superman, flex those pecs."  "Eddie Robinson is my favorite" or "how big is your third leg"

Apparently he would also offer money sometimes for a private posing session.  A friend of mine, of questionable morality, at one point arranged to meet with this schmoe for one of the paid private posing sessions.  Not sure of the exact location details but he was instructed to stand shirtless but wearing blue gym shorts on a certain corner in Santa Monica at a certain time of day and the schmoe would come to meet him on the corner (pre cell phone).

The schmoe never showed, but the friend did see a person looking with binoculars at him from a nearby balcony who he thought was the schmoe.  I think it's probably for the best as this guy probably would have robbed the schmoe.
Your "friend" got hustled like a stupid fuck. Hope this wasn't you.
A

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2016, 06:33:24 AM »
don't know, i'll have to look for my copy one day and reread it.ken sparaque said david carter was a strange dude used to eat out of garbage cans on occasion.
F

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2016, 06:34:25 AM »

:D hahaha

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2016, 06:51:37 AM »
I seriously thought about adding into the original post when I was typing that this was not me, but I didn't figuring no one would believe it.  Also enjoyed the slight trolling to see how long before I would get the "your friend" response.

Anyway, it wasn't me, and I don't know the dudes name.  Spoke to him many times when he'd call my work to harass whatever bodybuilder picked up the phone.  But never got his name.  Only bit of info I have is that one time he said was watching I Love Lucy, which felt tremendously schmoey to me.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2016, 07:30:01 AM »

Amazon currently has it listed, starting at $59.95.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2016, 11:25:37 PM »
So many of these stories.
But now I'm getting the feeling these stories many times are told as a way to lift one's own ego because these stories are basically telling that someone found those hard sweaty muscles sexually appealing which is always very flattering and something many, if not most bodybuilders, have in mind when engaging in bodybuilding (apart from other aspirations, of course) even if the admirer cannot be reciprocated in attractiveness due to age or for being of the sex the bodybuilder doesn't feel attracted to.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2016, 04:21:08 AM »

Good thing it only happened to his "friend"  ;D

This sort of thing happens to your "friends" all the time doesn't it?  ::)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2016, 05:38:51 AM »

läl.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2016, 07:36:44 AM »
Good thing it only happened to his "friend"  ;D

This sort of thing happens to your "friends" all the time doesn't it?  ::)

It was long long ago.  Not living the dream anymore.  Even then it was very rare which is why it stood out in my mind.  I had a job, this type of thing seemed mostly for those too lazy to work.

No one really got hustled much, other than standing on a corner shirtless in blue gym shorts for a minute or two.  I don't consider him having been ripped off, more like an aborted schmoeing.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2016, 07:39:17 AM »

You know too much .....

tell us more.

WoooSHHHHHHHHH