Author Topic: China, Russia, Germany, Brazil and India abstained vote  (Read 4939 times)

Xerxes

China, Russia, Germany, Brazil and India abstained vote
« on: March 18, 2011, 06:28:33 AM »
UK, France, US, Denmark, Norway to move in to Libya

Libya is NOW declaring full immediate truce  ::) just days after they said they would "fight to the death"

World is crazy these days, the news is way more exciting than the movies

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: China, Russia, Germany, Brazil and India abstained vote
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 06:39:18 AM »

Libya is NOW declaring full immediate truce  ::) just days after they said they would "fight to the death"

Why wouldn't he declare the truce? Now he gets to stay in power, has already retaken most of the country and any attacks on him will be perceived as imperialist aggression and all out war.

I didn't know the Norwegians were such warmongers, though. Perhaps you guys can become the next US state. Let that bloodlust consume you, br0.

Xerxes

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 06:44:36 AM »
Why wouldn't he declare the truce? Now he gets to stay in power, has already retaken most of the country and any attacks on him will be perceived as imperialist aggression and all out war.

I didn't know the Norwegians were such warmongers, though. Perhaps you guys can become the next US state. Let that bloodlust consume you, br0.

LOL  ;D. No secret that we are your puppets tho

For now Norway is just helping out with surveillance, 21 norwegian pilots over Libya

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 06:46:22 AM »
LOL  ;D. No secret that we are your puppets tho

For now Norway is just helping out with surveillance, 21 norwegian pilots over Libya

Imperialist scum.

Xerxes

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2011, 06:52:04 AM »
Imperialist scum.
We have obligatory military service here in Norway, if you get "called in" you have to go. I got called in to be a soldier at the border to Russia in the north. I said no and went to the civil defence instead... so I am no imperialist scum bro  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2011, 06:54:26 AM »

truth

movies these days REALLY SUCK, they have zero plot, and all the alien movies are the fucking same same with the thriller horror types
A

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2011, 06:56:55 AM »
We have obligatory military service here in Norway, if you get "called in" you have to go. I got called in to be a soldier at the border to Russia in the north. I said no and went to the civil defence instead... so I am no imperialist scum bro  ;D

Civil defense? Sounds like you were Gestapo. Were you clubbing Norwegian children in the streets?

Xerxes

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2011, 06:59:28 AM »
Civil defense? Sounds like you were Gestapo. Were you clubbing Norwegian children in the streets?

Nah man, "civil defence" is just some stupid organization they put the people that say they don't want to go or are "pacifists" etc to if they are "called in" while all the other people who aren't called in to serve get off and work/go to school we had to do some shitty government jobs for a year to "serve the country" or some shit. Basically I had to work at a school for a year with shitty pay

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2011, 07:13:42 AM »
A

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2011, 09:43:50 AM »

Xerxes is a draft dodger

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2011, 09:46:28 AM »
if world is coming to an end...please let colorado go first...so i can have a smile on my face when i go next.

BIGGEST SHIT HOLE STATE IN NORTH AMERICA!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2011, 09:55:31 AM »

let me get this straight.  you wont return to the arab world and fight with your people.  like i said...you sell out every arab prince and C4 trainee for a Euro White Woman.  Man up and join an Arab movement.  Maybe we'll see on you Stark's apache helicopter site.  ::)

Xerxes

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2011, 10:17:50 AM »
let me get this straight.  you wont return to the arab world and fight with your people.  like i said...you sell out every arab prince and C4 trainee for a Euro White Woman.  Man up and join an Arab movement.  Maybe we'll see on you Stark's apache helicopter site.  ::)

They are not my people you dumb cholo.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2011, 10:24:37 AM »

I think most Americans would gladly give your citizenship to Xerxes.

P.S. He's not an Arab.

Xerxes

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2011, 01:50:08 AM »
Khaddafi is still attacking the rebels even after calling for truce, the rebels are now asking for UN help

Heres a plane the rebels brought down

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2011, 01:56:29 AM »

Iranians are not Arabs and don't like getting mixed up with them.

Xerxes decision to move to a country with such a high living standard is perfectly logical.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2011, 04:08:42 AM »

Germany is a fucked up shithole, teaming up with Russia and China.  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2011, 04:34:11 AM »
LOL  ;D. No secret that we are your puppets tho

Norway sounds like a twink army probably on surveillance to report back to big dudes. The help is appreciated though.

Xerxes

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2011, 04:38:27 AM »
Norway sounds like a twink army probably on surveillance to report back to big dudes. The help is appreciated though.

Sounds about right  ;D
Germany is a fucked up shithole, teaming up with Russia and China.  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Yeah man wtf??

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2011, 04:40:42 AM »
Sounds about right  ;D
Yeah man wtf??

Don't ask me, I emigrated because i was fed up with the islam-infested shithole called Germany.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2011, 04:49:45 AM »
Don't ask me, I emigrated because i was fed up with the islam-infested shithole called Germany.

Understandable.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2011, 04:54:34 AM »
how come the fuck the allies dont undertake action against the filth of ghadaffi?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2011, 05:05:21 AM »
Because nobody wants the same shit as in Iraq and Afghanistan

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2011, 05:07:48 AM »
Just to make it clear; UN security council permanent members are USA, GB, France, Russia and China.
Those are the only countries anybody gives a shit.

Why would some country like Norway or Denmark attack anybody? Those countries are not exactly know for their military power  ;D

Plus fuk this. I think Russia and China should have stated they don't accept any intervention in Libya.

8)

Xerxes

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2011, 05:11:31 AM »
Just to make it clear; UN security council permanent members are USA, GB, France, Russia and China.
Those are the only countries anybody gives a shit.

Why would some country like Norway or Denmark attack anybody? Those countries are not exactly know for their military power  ;D

Plus fuk this. I think Russia and China should have stated they don't accept any intervention in Libya.

True but obviously we are part of NATO and we will help the US/UK out everywhere, like the norwegian/danish troops that are in Afganistan today etc