Author Topic: Its a bet - Ben White will or will not make the top five!  (Read 7736 times)

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
Re: hey bob chick i owned squad ill own you
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2008, 01:58:25 PM »
Terrible idea for a thread.

Put down the pipe

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: hey bob chcik i owned squad ill own you
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2008, 01:58:40 PM »
BLA BLA FUCK YOU.....  YOUR PATHETIC IM SURE YOU LOOK GREAT ALL THE TIME GET OVER IT LOSER

:'(

::)

:)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: hey BOB CHICK i owned squad ill own you......................
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2008, 02:00:28 PM »
  God you're a dumb human being.

Good job on having a criminal record.
Does anyone else feel dumb when they read his 1st grade writing?

he'a a real "genuis" ::)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2008, 02:01:06 PM »
BLA BLA FUCK YOU.....  YOUR PATHETIC IM SURE YOU LOOK GREAT ALL THE TIME GET OVER IT LOSER

that shit is kind of funny

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2008, 02:01:35 PM »
Derek, I think you're letting all of this get to your head.  You're getting awfully cocky...
Hahahahahaha'

ive had my battles with Rip----but I have to give her some cred on this thread

see----we toughened you up down there Rip ;)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2008, 02:05:27 PM »
rivals with MD

Flex AMI blows MD out of teh water...hardly a huge rivalry.

lol @ Ed

derek what is your relationship with steve blechman?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2008, 02:06:07 PM »
Careful Rip, looks like you have a stalker ;D

derekanthony    02:05:14 PM    Viewing ripitupbaby's profile

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2008, 02:06:38 PM »
Does anyone else feel dumb when they read his 1st grade writing?

he'a a real "genuis" ::)

dont you mean "genious"

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2008, 02:07:38 PM »
dont you mean "genious"
Nope.... I'm just spelling it the same way tweaker boy did ;D

io856

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2008, 02:09:13 PM »
Derek Anthony BROUGHT DOWN THE MOST FEARED MAN  ON GETBIG! WHAT DOES THAT MAKE HIM?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2008, 02:09:31 PM »
that shit is kind of funny
Knny you are desperate for Derek to insert his dick into your ass after you saw those photoshopped pictures.. pathetic.

Derek do the old guys comment on how good your ears are as handles while they fuck your ass brutally?

Bob.C had a better physique than you ever will, and he didnt get fucked in the ass by old men for money.. hmm i think he wins.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2008, 02:12:33 PM »
Derek I'm not normally one to take sides but you are really starting to piss me off. Yes, the Squad owning was funny to an extent (although I have my reservations about posting people's private info online without their permission) but starting a thread saying you want to own Chick is getting a bit cocky IMO. Chick is one of the best debaters on this site and I don't think you're going to win an argument with him.

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2008, 02:12:56 PM »
It's a shame that Basile passed away before he could join this thread.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2008, 02:17:13 PM »
Oh noooo, this is all from some people encouraging him yesterday, now it looks like DA is making his home here lately...for starters these 2 threads on the same subject.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2008, 02:17:28 PM »
Derek I'm not normally one to take sides but you are really starting to piss me off. Yes, the Squad owning was funny to an extent (although I have my reservations about posting people's private info online without their permission) but starting a thread saying you want to own Chick is getting a bit cocky IMO. Chick is one of the best debaters on this site and I don't think you're going to win an argument with him.

i dont give a flying fuck if im pissing you off. get a tisue and fucking cry. you dont like me then dont fucking read it !

get the fuck over it. its the computer dont take it so seriously.

ta ta

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2008, 02:17:40 PM »
I doubt Chick would lower himself to DA's level, anyway, DA forgets that Chick probably has some power to ban Derek from attending the IFBB shows he goes to, thus ending Derek's sorry existance.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2008, 02:19:31 PM »
Knny you are desperate for Derek to insert his dick into your ass after you saw those photoshopped pictures.. pathetic.

Derek do the old guys comment on how good your ears are as handles while they fuck your ass brutally?

Bob.C had a better physique than you ever will, and he didnt get fucked in the ass by old men for money.. hmm i think he wins.

who do you think photo shopped them?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2008, 02:21:05 PM »
Derek, as an amateur bodybuilder who never won any shows, even local shows, you don't get to call out Bob Chick or threaten to "own" him. Seriously man, Bob is above all of us and deserves respect.

And the way you talked to Rip is no way to address a lady.

I know you don't like me, but please don't let your hate for the messenger stop you from understanding this message.

Good luck to you :)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2008, 02:22:09 PM »

Meltdown!!!

Sorry to bust your bubble cupcake, but more ppl than you have brutally exposed ppl, w/out the help of others.....

\

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2008, 02:22:26 PM »
i dont give a flying fuck if im pissing you off. get a tisue and fucking cry. you dont like me then dont fucking read it !

get the fuck over it. its the computer dont take it so seriously.

ta ta

I never said I don't like you Derek, but I'm pretty sure I speak for others when I say you're getting a bit up your arse about all of this. You tell me not to take the internet seriuosly - I don't take it seriously, in fact I couldn't give a fuck, but you're the one who seems to have taken it very seriously but posting info about Squad (and no, I'm not exactly keen on him so I'm not on his side). Just chill out man.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2008, 02:22:53 PM »
Brutal double thread meltdown.  Too much semen to the brain I guess.
\

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2008, 02:26:42 PM »
Boom!

out of curiosity if this was posted at md what would happen?

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2008, 02:29:11 PM »
I never said I don't like you Derek, but I'm pretty sure I speak for others when I say you're getting a bit up your arse about all of this. You tell me not to take the internet seriuosly - I don't take it seriously, in fact I couldn't give a fuck, but you're the one who seems to have taken it very seriously but posting info about Squad (and no, I'm not exactly keen on him so I'm not on his side). Just chill out man.

dont tell me to chill out! the guy posted false cropped pics, calls me gay, put down my girl, says i have aids, and tons more ill do what i want. and since im not going to go to jail for that peice of shit so i got him were he loves to be , on line at getbig.com point blank he deserved what he got. he ran to bob chick and ron and then apologized like a bitch!

he got what he deserved like i said...

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2008, 02:30:37 PM »
dont tell me to chill out! the guy posted false cropped pics, calls me gay, put down my girl, says i have aids, and tons more ill do what i want. and since im not going to go to jail for that peice of shit so i got him were he loves to be , on line at getbig.com point blank he deserved what he got. he ran to bob chick and ron and then apologized like a bitch!

::)

came down homo. its only the internet

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2008, 02:37:34 PM »

Yes, I can see your point Derek but it still doesn't excuse the fact that you've crossed an unwritten rule about posting people's private info online. Squadfather breaks balls on here and I've been a victim of his as well - he's made up threads about me saying stuff like "I fucked BigJ's wife" and "Ha ha, BigJ is a beast" etc etc but I couldn't care less - you've just got to roll with the punches and take these things on the chin - like you said yourself - it's only the internet.

Nonetheless Derek, I am coming to the Olympia this year and I will talk to you about it all at your booth this year. See you then.