Author Topic: Rich Piana's 5% Nutrition is finally here!!!  (Read 42736 times)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Re: Rich Piana's 5% Nutrition is finally here!!!
« Reply #125 on: May 27, 2014, 03:16:49 AM »
I don't care if Booty is 55 years old, I'd still hit it.
x2

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: May 27, 2014, 03:18:10 AM »
actually the second I click out of the thread.. any thread.. I forget all about.. it's only when I see her pop up in some random thread talking about her tits or naked pics and reminding us that somebody had once thought she was attractive.
here fat boy.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #127 on: May 27, 2014, 03:18:25 AM »
I don't care if Booty is 55 years old, I'd still hit it.
i see what you did there  :D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: May 27, 2014, 03:19:10 AM »
What I do know about you is that you are a fat loser who looks like shit despite huge cycles of aas. You sells steroids and your girl left you and took your child away from you. You are Obviuosly bitter and hateful towards women. It comes accross in the way that you attack me which appears to be personal. So since you don't know me, I assume it's personal because I have a vagina.
Yes. its because you are a women. Of course its the hatred for you because of bad experiences in there life's, Obviously I have only good once!  ;D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: May 27, 2014, 03:20:17 AM »
here fat boy.
:P :P :P beautiful face and wagons.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #130 on: May 27, 2014, 03:25:01 AM »

she's a girl on getbig? big deal. no man with any self-respect would consider dating let alone marrying a 'woman' like that.

Some of us would pay $40,000 for that, why you wanna diss me like that bro.  ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #131 on: May 27, 2014, 03:25:32 AM »
Yes. its because you are a women. Of course its the hatred for you because of bad experiences in there life's, Obviously I have only good once!  ;D
Then why isn't he throwing shit at other females here ?

There are 4 other known reg females posting on the G & O , you are letting your cock think for you in the hope you will be tossed a bone , thinking it's
because she is a woman lol

Every board on the net she has posted on she gets the same treatment , the other females don't , so are you still running with that logic ? , it's a silly one if you are.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #132 on: May 27, 2014, 03:28:36 AM »

There are 4 other known reg females posting on the G & O , you are letting your cock think for you in the hope you will be tossed a bone , thinking it's

Every board on the net she has posted on she gets the same treatment , the other females don't , so are you still running with that logic ? , it's a silly one if you are.

Just for the record there are going to be considerably more girls on Getbig soon, every time I go to the brothel I ask them to register...I've told them its a goldmine. :D

This is a true story.

falco

• Getbig V

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #134 on: May 27, 2014, 03:30:15 AM »
What I do know about you is that you are a fat loser who looks like shit despite huge cycles of aas. You sells steroids and your girl left you and took your child away from you. You are Obviuosly bitter and hateful towards women. It comes accross in the way that you attack me which appears to be personal. So since you don't know me, I assume it's personal because I have a vagina.
[/b]

that's a typical lie I'd expect you to tell yourself.

and, uh, my ex didn't take my 'child' away from me... I dunno where you got that from, probably speculation on your part based on your experience with bbers you've dated with children. I actually have 2 sons. why do you think I rarely post on here from Friday till Monday morning? nice try though.

and I'm bitter and hateful towards women? keep telling yourself that.. that the only reason men dislike you and women like you, is that we are 'bitter and hateful' towards all women.... nah... it's just women like you. I like women.. I like girls.. most my friends are women. I just happen to have self-respect, and that prevents me from kissing your ass like the other no-self-esteem losers who're easily manipulated by trashy women.

and if I'm so bitter and hateful towards women, why don't I treat lobstah (or whatever her handle is) or the other 36-24-40 girl or whatever he handle is, or the other girls who post here? feel free to explain that.

any I sell products to people who want quality products... I also have other business income that unlike you, doesn't involve selling my naked image or toying with sad, pathetic men and leading them on and trying to get them to spend their entire paycheck to watch you naked on a webcam. you know what othe women sell their bodies? whores.... except they actually deliver, you just tease the guys. I dunno what's more pathetic. the prostitute, stripper, or the one who just teases.... would you want your daughter to do what you've done? would your father be ashamed to tell his friends what his daughter does?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #135 on: May 27, 2014, 03:31:12 AM »

Some of us would pay $40,000 for that, why you wanna diss me like that bro.  ;)
I've seen you give to animal charity's which is great but if you have the many thousands
you seem to have why not give to those in need ?

You are well versed with The Body Shop  ;D - but they do some really cool stuff for people in Cambodia,
children who need food , clothing and education.

If you are fond of giving away money then that would be a really cool project to look at .  :)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: May 27, 2014, 03:32:13 AM »

Dude im married. Im thousands of miles away. Im not that delusional. Im no UJ. .  Just saying. Lots of guys with problems . I tell you that. If you don't see that there is nothing I can say. Booty has been nice to me and we seem to get along. Whhy would I treat her like shit ? im not that kind of a guy. Sorry

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #137 on: May 27, 2014, 03:32:22 AM »
here fat boy.

eh... I really don't care. your hair isn't all trashy in that pic, i'll give you that... but your ugly as fuck on the inside... and that doesn't wash off.

btw, keep telling yourself that the guys who dislike girls like you are fat and bald, if it makes you feel better.

but seeing as you know so much about me, I'm sure you're aware I'm neither fat nor bald.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: May 27, 2014, 03:33:12 AM »
I've seen you give to animal charity's which is great but if you have the many thousands

You are well versed with The Body Shop  ;D - but they do some really cool stuff for people in Cambodia,

If you are fond of giving away money then that would be a really cool project to look at .  :)
He likes to buy prostitutes. Makes him feel they like him.lol

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 27, 2014, 03:33:51 AM »
Piano is living his dream and i believe is not harming anyone excepter cronical haters.
If he is happy let him be, he sounds like a nice fella to drink a few beers.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #140 on: May 27, 2014, 03:36:07 AM »

My company gives away a good amount of money to two well established UK charities and one hospital (I won't mention names for obvious reasons) and we take care of their IT/Telecoms infrastructure and handle their call centers for them when they run various TV appeal campaigns for free.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #141 on: May 27, 2014, 03:36:49 AM »
Dude im married. Im thousands of miles away. Im not that delusional. Im no UJ. .  Just saying. Lots of guys with problems . I tell you that. If you don't see that there is nothing I can say. Booty has been nice to me and we seem to get along. Whhy would I treat her like shit ? im not that kind of a guy. Sorry
Thats cool , but you were agreeing with the warped logic of "it's because I'm a woman" - ES just pretty much said the same thing I
did, he is respectful of the other female posters so if it was a "woman hating" thing then why don't they get it to ?

:)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: May 27, 2014, 03:38:19 AM »

My company gives away a good amount of money to two well established UK charities and one hospital (I won't mention names for obvious reasons) and we take care of their IT/Telecoms infrastructure and handle their call centers for them when they run various TV appeal campaigns for free.

cant mention it. How convenient. ::) Me too ,I give thousand every month  but my accountant told me not to talk about it.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: May 27, 2014, 03:38:54 AM »
eh... I really don't care. your hair isn't all trashy in that pic, i'll give you that... but your ugly as fuck on the inside... and that doesn't wash off.

btw, keep telling yourself that the guys who dislike girls like you are fat and bald, if it makes you feel better.

but seeing as you know so much about me, I'm sure you're aware I'm neither fat nor bald.
I have seen your pics and yes you look like shit considering all the aas you take. You also posted up a thread about your girl taking your child or children and asking for legal advice on here.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #144 on: May 27, 2014, 03:39:50 AM »

Awesome stuff mate  :)

He likes to buy prostitutes. Makes him feel they like him.lol
If I had that kind of money I'd be turbo charging a motorbike and trying to break record speed limits whilst getting my rocks off at the same time  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #145 on: May 27, 2014, 03:45:58 AM »
The Look on Hetfields face at 4.17 lol

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 27, 2014, 03:55:36 AM »
[/b]

that's a typical lie I'd expect you to tell yourself.

and, uh, my ex didn't take my 'child' away from me... I dunno where you got that from, probably speculation on your part based on your experience with bbers you've dated with children. I actually have 2 sons. why do you think I rarely post on here from Friday till Monday morning? nice try though.

and I'm bitter and hateful towards women? keep telling yourself that.. that the only reason men dislike you and women like you, is that we are 'bitter and hateful' towards all women.... nah... it's just women like you. I like women.. I like girls.. most my friends are women. I just happen to have self-respect, and that prevents me from kissing your ass like the other no-self-esteem losers who're easily manipulated by trashy women.

and if I'm so bitter and hateful towards women, why don't I treat lobstah (or whatever her handle is) or the other 36-24-40 girl or whatever he handle is, or the other girls who post here? feel free to explain that.

any I sell products to people who want quality products... I also have other business income that unlike you, doesn't involve selling my naked image or toying with sad, pathetic men and leading them on and trying to get them to spend their entire paycheck to watch you naked on a webcam. you know what othe women sell their bodies? whores.... except they actually deliver, you just tease the guys. I dunno what's more pathetic. the prostitute, stripper, or the one who just teases.... would you want your daughter to do what you've done? would your father be ashamed to tell his friends what his daughter does?
I didn't do nudity on hbc. And I work in the health and fitness industry. The few women that post here get run off. Lobster may not get the same shit as me but she still gets racist posts towards her and harrassed by posters such as halo. There is probably 3 confirmed female posters here. Why is that ?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #147 on: May 27, 2014, 03:58:42 AM »
Bros before hoes

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #148 on: May 27, 2014, 03:59:18 AM »
I didn't do nudity on hbc.
Taking your top down exposing your breasts to "pec bounce" is not nudity ?
You changed your profile to No Nudity once you stopped working for them.

Your profile which was linked here and you showed me was littered with your nude pictures
, so that kind of defeated the purpose of changing to "no nudity" don't you think  ;D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: May 27, 2014, 03:59:43 AM »