Author Topic: The day Mr. Olympia got toppled  (Read 36422 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
What took you so long? HA HA!  Owned!!  ;D  My work is done here.

the only thing owned is gunter by ronnie in every shot: :P
Flower Boy Ran Away

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
in those pics i pick out kamali atwood dj amad haidar craig titus dexjax and lee p. the other guy im not sure but it resemble sbob chick.

hench

• Getbig V
because Ronnie has a cut in his thigh Gunter is blown off the map? lol hulkster, Funny how thats a side chest shot but his chest is the last thing that stands out.
LOL look at the cuts in ronnie's quad there. and pec cuts. gunter is blown off the map. front and especially back.

but Uncle Joe needed to sell those olympia seats.. ::)

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
the only thing owned is gunter by ronnie in every shot: :P

You're nuts!  Ronnie is not killing Gunther in any way what so ever.  His pecs are cut in that side chest cuz he is flexing his pec where Gunther is doing it the old fashion way of not flexing his pec.  From the back Ronnie's back is a bit thicker that's it.  If it was a fix then they would have made it a 1 or 2 point victory and not the trashing that it was. Face it Ronnie L O S T!  Is Ronnie the better bodybuilder?  Ofcourse he is but not that day.  It's pretty clear that you have never judged a show or competed in one.  It's funny how when we are talking Dorian or Gunther winning the show was fixed but Ronnie always won fair and square  ::)  You have to be the biggest guy on the net!

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
this was a  case of the judges judging a bodybuilder against himself......ronnie should have won. becaue even though gunter was at his best ever by far.......ronnie's "usual" package is so much stronger...........ronni e came in alright , for himself that is, so the change in gunter was much more noticable.............bu t in a bodybuilding contest you are not supposed to be judged against youself, you are supposed to be compared to the other guys on stage............

and gunter on his best day, could not have beat ronnie on his worst..............but that being said, that show really meant shit in the grand scheme of things, so they threw one away, to drum up some interest in the coming olympia, cause lets face it, it was getting pretty boring around that time seeing ronnie dominate year in , year out.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
knockout my ass. ::)

even bodybuilding.com says it was a fix. they said the IFBB should have picked a different show to pull the stunt though. it worked well though. sparked interest and buzz for the olympia that year. no doubt helped to sell fill those empty seats..

You're a FLAT OUT LIAR bodybuilding.com DOES NOT say the contest was a fix , some unknown guest writer named Dino Pierce claims so , he's neither a professional writer or bodybuilder

and the point where he says the IFBB should have picked a different show he's stating that Gunther BEAT Ronnie in 2002 Olympia and he felt Ronnie won here , which shows the guy is flat-out wrong and claims Gunther beat him at the Olympia

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/pierce25.htm

Hulkster busted once again for LYING and making up quotes

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
What took you so long? HA HA! OWNED!!  ;D  My work is done here.

Huckster = Owned!!!   

All to easy  ;D

hench

• Getbig V
no this was a clear case of the judges scoring it how it should and not sticking their tongues up Ronnies arse as usual. The better man won that day, Ronnie looked like shit from the front, was glossy and smooth. Gunter had better balance from head to toe and dialled in the conditioning.
this was a  case of the judges judging a bodybuilder against himself......ronnie should have won. becaue even though gunter was at his best ever by far.......ronnie's "usual" package is so much stronger...........ronni e came in alright , for himself that is, so the change in gunter was much more noticable.............bu t in a bodybuilding contest you are not supposed to be judged against youself, you are supposed to be compared to the other guys on stage............

and gunter on his best day, could not have beat ronnie on his worst..............but that being said, that show really meant shit in the grand scheme of things, so they threw one away, to drum up some interest in the coming olympia, cause lets face it, it was getting pretty boring around that time seeing ronnie dominate year in , year out.

hench

• Getbig V
there was a comparison shot of the two doing a side by side hands on hips most muscular from this show, Gunter absolutely destroyed Ronnie, totally dwarfed him and really showed what a terrible midsection ronnie had. anyone have that pic?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
I know the pic you are talking about, but its not from the show of strength, its from the Olympia that year, where Gunter placed 5th.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
I know the pic you are talking about, but its not from the show of strength, its from the Olympia that year, where Gunter placed 5th.

in which ' Bodybuilding.com ' says Gunther won you dumbass liar  ;)

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
how about 8 times Mr. O - Ronnie Coleman?

Ooops - he didn't either...

He also won North American...

Unless I'm mistaken, Ronnie won his pro card at the World Amateur Championships (1991 or 1992?), hence his going to his first Olympia without qualifying in a pro contest.  Same a Gunter in 1994...

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
ronnie owns gunter at the show of strength:

you can start crying now, nuthuggers: :P
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
nice taper in the ab shot gunter LOL

no wonder Ronnie owned your ass.

too bad for him, the IFBB had an upcoming Olympia contest to think about...
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
yet again, shot after shot after shot after shot shows ronnie owning gunter..

tri shot, ab shot, back lat, back double bi. etc. its not close in the mandatory department. you all can see that.

and people are naive enough to say there was no fix LOL

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
yet again, shot after shot after shot after shot shows ronnie owning gunter..

tri shot, ab shot, back lat, back double bi. etc. its not close in the mandatory department. you all can see that.

and people are naive enough to say there was no fix LOL

::)

i remember this show.  complete gnc joke.  ronnie should have never touched this louisiana show.  could see this one coming by a mile.
Oh...Monica!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
yeah, ronnie got screwed by his own dominance.

fans getting bored of him winning show after show

=

low interest and low tickets sales.

so to reverse the trend, they have him lose. if anything they should have had Chris win, not gunter if they were going to pull the shit that they did.

chris looked great at that show.

gunter looked great for him, but thats not really that much. look at the guys arms -no tris, back not that great, worst taper in the ab shot in history etc.

there is a good reason why he was barely a top 10 guy at the O...
Flower Boy Ran Away

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Rumors floating around said that Gunter's knees had such bad rug burn on them that it became pretty obvious why he won that show :-\

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
Rumors floating around said that Gunter's knees had such bad rug burn on them that it became pretty obvious why he won that show :-\

are you implying that gunter has had more sausage inside of him then a loaded tractor-trailer pulling out of Jimmy Dean manufacturing plant??

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Gunters waiste is about 50 inches around and hes a fridge. He makes Jay look wasp waisted. His torso is so big that in his hand on hips shot, his arms look tiny. He couldnt beat Ronnie in his wildest dreams. Its calles bodybuilding not calve building

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me

yeah, seems Uncle Joe has a thing for blocky white bodybuilders who get gifted wins.. :-X 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Gunters waiste is about 50 inches around and hes a fridge. He makes Jay look wasp waisted. His torso is so big that in his hand on hips shot, his arms look tiny. He couldnt beat Ronnie in his wildest dreams. Its calles bodybuilding not calve building

yes, he has some serious issues with his physique, thats part of why Ronnie owns him in all those shots.

his lack of triceps kills any arm shot, his waist is superblocky (just look at the ab shot lol) his back isn't bad but ronnie's is killing it, etc.

Flower Boy Ran Away

England_1

• Getbig IV
Man, Ronnie looked small and like shit there. Even Cormier beat him.
Team Yates

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
yes, he has some serious issues with his physique, thats part of why Ronnie owns him in all those shots.

his lack of triceps kills any arm shot, his waist is superblocky (just look at the ab shot lol) his back isn't bad but ronnie's is killing it, etc.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
yeah, ronnie got screwed by his own dominance.

fans getting bored of him winning show after show

=

low interest and low tickets sales.

so to reverse the trend, they have him lose. if anything they should have had Chris win, not gunter if they were going to pull the shit that they did.

chris looked great at that show.

gunter looked great for him, but thats not really that much. look at the guys arms -no tris, back not that great, worst taper in the ab shot in history etc.

there is a good reason why he was barely a top 10 guy at the O...