Author Topic: Mexicans are taking over the United States.  (Read 2133 times)

EatShizzel

• Getbig II
  • I'm not cocky but my dick is
Mexicans are taking over the United States.
« on: November 10, 2011, 10:06:35 AM »
  In the last few years in the city I was born and raised in has been over taken by Mexicans.

My main problem is their standard of living.

Just down the street from my mothers house there's 10 or so of them living in a three bedroom house. They blast their shitty music all hours and fill their front yard with crap. MY Mother has called the city on them several times. Then they clean up their yard and with in a few weeks its full of crap. There's also two teen girls with at least three kids between the two of them. I was recently behind one of them at the grocery store and watched her pull out a food stamp card.  I was really pissed to see that. Stop having all theses kids you 15 year old whore I'm tired of paying for them. Then they had to have someone come over that speaks Spanish because she or her kids don't speak English. Since the invasion of Mexicans crime has doubled in my area.I feel like the Mid WEST IS BECOMING Mexico. PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR SHIT HOLE OF A COUNTRY. Not to mention our down town is now full of Mexicans on Friday and Saturday night. Now we have been having shootings and a lot of hit and runs. It seems to almost always be illegals and they catch them right before they escape back to whatever third world shit hole they came from. We need minute men throughout the mid west to make it unbearable for them to stay.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
Re: Mexicans are taking over the United States.
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 10:10:23 AM »
Their standards of living? What do you expect from parasites? Born poor, raised little better than apes in a jungle, with normal animal instincts. Even the ones that have money can't behave like humans. It's a genetic trait.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 10:11:28 AM »
whites and blacks dont reproduce as they re individualistic materialists, thanks to atheism. They only care about their own pleasure and consider each others as material goods, they have no faith, no soul anymore. They cannot envision someone s else hapiness, cannot raise kids.

Mexicans outbreed them.

Just like muslims outbreed european atheists who dont reproduce anymore either.  

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 10:11:59 AM »
Their standards of living? What do you expect from parasites? Born poor, raised little better than apes in a jungle, with normal animal instincts. Even the ones that have money can't behave like humans. It's a genetic trait.

::) ::) ::)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 10:12:23 AM »
I don't care.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 10:13:26 AM »
 ;D
V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 10:15:01 AM »

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 10:20:21 AM »
whites and blacks dont reproduce as they re individualistic materialists, thanks to atheism. They only care about their own pleasure and consider each others as material goods, they have no faith, no soul anymore. They cannot envision someone s else hapiness, cannot raise kids.

Mexicans outbreed them.

Just like muslims outbreed european atheists who dont reproduce anymore either.  

Well fuck, at least we won't be around for too long when the planet goes back to caveman standards of living.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 10:24:36 AM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2011, 10:27:04 AM »

;D ;D Spoken like a true scientist.
a

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2011, 10:38:36 AM »
THOSE MEJICANS WITH THEIR MOJITOS!

CARAMBA!

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2011, 04:03:36 PM »
no its the catholic irish...

no wait its the chinese...

no, no its the italians

no its everyone that doesnt look like me!

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2011, 11:44:55 AM »

america will become mexico, with all its associated problems, end of story.