Author Topic: Holy shit!!!!!!! Just checked my email!!!!!!!  (Read 42750 times)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: Holy shit!!!!!!! Just checked my email!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2012, 08:40:53 PM »
There are certain lines you do not cross my friend. 

Again...shut the fuck up.....I can not stand people who take the interwebz seriously. This has become a pussified world and you are a prime fucking example.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2012, 08:41:26 PM »
Good thing for Josh there isn't a three-strikes-you're-out law in western Canada. But this isn't a first for him. Think he'll do some time?

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2012, 08:41:57 PM »
Good thing for Josh there isn't a three-strikes-you're-out law in western Canada. But this isn't a first for him. Think he'll do some time?

No way

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2012, 08:42:55 PM »

Not a fucking chance. This whole case will be laughed out of court...especially with all the posts here on Getbig.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2012, 08:44:29 PM »
Not a fucking chance. This whole case will be laughed out of court...especially with all the posts here on Getbig.
I don't know Canadian law, has anyone ever in the US or Canada gone to jail for something they said on the internet? Would this case set a precedent for future cases?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2012, 08:45:24 PM »
Really ... gay.

Anyone with balls should just ignore every post by Fag Adonis and never reply to him again.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2012, 08:45:32 PM »
Its looking that way.  I can`t speak on specifics but there is more than enough evidence available and in the proper authorities hands.  Evidence that is irrefutable and completely admissible.  Thats all I wish to comment on the matter.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2012, 08:53:21 PM »
Its looking that way.  I can`t speak on specifics but there is more than enough evidence available and in the proper authorities hands.  Evidence that is irrefutable and completely admissible.  Thats all I wish to comment on the matter.
Did you really collect evidence from an internet beef and turn it over to authorities? I mean really, if that's true half of getbig is going to jail for the amount of threats thrown around here. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2012, 08:55:23 PM »
Somewhere the cool chick in my avatar is smiling..... ;D

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2012, 08:57:15 PM »
weird nite tonite,  anyone else's phone keep ringing?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2012, 08:57:43 PM »
This is why GetBig is still #1.

People might not be owning every other stupid gimmick that surfaces like it used to happen circa 2005, but instead members are delivering brutal ownings that result with people sitting in jail cells.

"1"

Yes. Wherein a circa 2005 owning constituted ridiculing an underdeveloped or funny looking body part, making fun of outdated computer hardware or furnishings in the background of a pic or perhaps even uncovering a deviant sexual act in a posters past. Nowadays these simply won't suffice. It takes having a Court Summons document delivered or even a photo of the local county sherrif slapping the handcuffs on another getbigger to feel like you've really "gotten the best of someone"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2012, 09:00:23 PM »
Yes. Wherein a circa 2005 owning constituted ridiculing an underdeveloped or funny looking body part, making fun of outdated computer hardware or furnishings in the background of a pic or perhaps even uncovering a deviant sexual act in a posters past. Nowadays these simply won't suffice. It takes having a Court Summons document delivered or even a photo of the local county sherrif slapping the handcuffs on another getbigger to feel like you've really "gotten the best of someone"

I thought the Josh thing was going to simmer down and disappear.  How things became so serious in such little time, surprises me.

"1"

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2012, 09:02:05 PM »
So what cause this?  ???
A

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2012, 09:07:11 PM »
Avesher just emailed me and said he is pleading not guilty and is going to go to trial so the accusers will have to show up and testify. Avesher said he will 100% get his defence lawyer to subpoena the accusers so if they dont show they will be charged with perjury.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2012, 09:09:58 PM »
Avesher just emailed me and said he is pleading not guilty and is going to go to trial so the accusers will have to show up and testify. Avesher said he will 100% get his defence lawyer to subpoena the accusers so if they dont show they will be charged with perjury.

Yeah thats what I would have done too.  I am sure he knows who it may have been though.  I wonder if they allow a skype testimony since it may have come from the US?  I think we need to get a hold of Paul Hupp.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2012, 09:12:45 PM »
Yeah thats what I would have done too.  I am sure he knows who it may have been though.  I wonder if they allow a skype testimony since it may have come from the US?  I think we need to get a hold of Paul Hupp.
LOL, what ever happened to that guy?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2012, 09:14:21 PM »
LOL, what ever happened to that guy?

he was owned off getbig and never returned.
I dont like twinks.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2012, 09:16:42 PM »

Good. Pussy won't show up.
It's Hip to be Square!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2012, 09:18:29 PM »

Exactly. A pit bull defense attorney like Paul Hupp would certainly  make sure to include a "throwing of hands" in a sanctioned cage fighter match included Between the plaintiff and his client in any possible plea bargain.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2012, 09:19:23 PM »

The Canadian law is is a little hard to read on this, but it seems the maximum penalty is 5 years in jail, but most cases average 6 months, with perhaps a few thousand dollar fine attached.

He's doing the smart thing by having the accuser have to fly up to Canada.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2012, 09:20:37 PM »
Good. Pussy won't show up.
who s the responsible for all of this? groink? true anus as he pretends to be? fat alice?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2012, 09:22:06 PM »
who s the responsible for all of this? groink? true anus as he pretends to be? fat alice?
This whole bit of shennanigans excites you, doesn't it my friend?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2012, 09:22:16 PM »
The Canadian law is is a little hard to read on this, but it seems the maximum penalty is 5 years in jail, but most cases average 6 months, with perhaps a few thousand dollar fine attached.

So someone has actually been tried and convicted? Seriously?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2012, 09:29:43 PM »

People like Groink need to be eliminated from the Earth. What a waste of skin. Are we sure he doesn't have an extra chromosome? As if he ever really though he was in danger of any sort or was being cyber bullied. If I charged all the posters on here for calling me a stupid girl/bitch I would spend a lifetime in court. I could scroll through all one million of Groinks posts and show evidence of him cyber bullying. I'm also tempted to drive to Regina so I can see what a true pussy looks like in person....if Groink even has the balls to show.

It takes years to convict child molesters because people like Groink are wasting the courts time with his petty bullshit.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2012, 09:30:06 PM »

But does the accuser really have to fly there?  I mean, if the evidence is there in black and white, then what difference does it make who made the complaint? I know in the US that for example, if a woman refuses to press charges on her husband for abuse that the cops were called out on then it doesn't matter,  the police will still charge him.  The fact is that he made threats to someone online and I assume it is documented.  Will be interesting to find out how this plays out.