Author Topic: any DNP users?  (Read 13206 times)

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
any DNP users?
« on: February 01, 2015, 09:47:19 AM »
Personal experiences.
Mr. AZ 2003

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: any DNP users?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 09:49:08 AM »
Alphamale dog should chime in soon...
?

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 10:09:24 AM »
I know your looking for people who have used and I can't say I have but I have 2 training partners that used it and one of them got crazy shredded but felt kind of shitty and the other training partner of mine lasted about 2 weeks he was getting super shredded but then got so sick he had to go to the hospital. It's a drug not alot of gurus like to talk about because it is the most effective fat burner but can be fatal. Nothing is going to burn fat like DNP. My suggestion is start on a real low dose and slowly taper up if needed.

I know your a smart guy and I am sure you will get insanely shredded on it. Just be careful check your temperature alot and if you start feeling to shitty just stop taking it. If you are able to get some high quality DNP and use it safely you will get insanely shredded.

My training partner said he felt like he was in the sauna all day while on DNP. It really makes you feel uncomfortably sweaty and hot all day.

I think the less chance for bad side effects is if you can get ahold of some super high quality DNP wich isn't always easy to find. It was easy to find more in the early 2,000's even late 90's.

Like I said your a smart guy and are capable of prepping good bodybuilders but even you have to be very careful I cant stress it enough start VERY low dose and slowly taper up if you need to. You might not need as much as you think or have heard others using.

I remember one source back in the day had the most potent DNP from what a few guys told me and the other guy who sold DNP his was shitty so quality DNP can be hard to find. Guys out there might think they are getting potent DNP but in actuality it is nothing compared to the old circa year 2,000 DNP. I know the real potent DNP used to come from sledge(Matt cahill) but he got busted selling it. That is the only reason I mentioned his name is because he got busted selling it and isn't selling those type products anymore he now has a supplement line. he was the guy who developed superdrol and craze the pre-workout spiked drink. very good guy who brings A grade product to bodybuilders.

just be careful who you buy it from and start at the lowest dose and edge up if needed.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2015, 10:10:26 AM »
if you have a social life forget about it, the sweating and lethargy is insane.

if you can afford to take 14 days off to just care about lifting weights, cardio, not eating, sweating your ass off while stinking and staining all your clothes yellow then you can get incredible results. :D

but dont fking try to use it in summer or if you work in a heated environment though. just dont. and DO NOT use more than 500mg.
DO NOT frontload it either.

id rather use a good dose of tren and t3 and cut twice as long while keeping a social life

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2015, 10:41:19 AM »

if you can afford to take 14 days off to just care about lifting weights, cardio, not eating, sweating your ass off while stinking and staining all your clothes yellow then you can get incredible results. :D

but dont fking try to use it in summer or if you work in a heated environment though. just dont. and DO NOT use more than 500mg.

id rather use a good dose of tren and t3 and cut twice as long while keeping a social life

Great post here.

200mg dnp used over more time is how I'd do it. But think clen/t3 with your choice of other stuff should get anybody in shape. I don't see any valid reason to use the stuff other than curiosity.

The sides are described well from what I read here, sounds just dreadful to live.
?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2015, 01:04:08 PM »

I couldn't agree more. You have to isolate yourself in the winter at home and make losing fat your only focus throughout that time.

HOWEVER, a low dose run for a long period of time won't be nearly as bad. It will still not feel good, but you could probably live with it.

Overall, it's far more effective than anything else. Diet is the most important thing while on it, as you don't want to waste the DNP not eating in a way your body will want to burn fat. Definitely go lower carbs to reduce the heat too.

The good thing about DNP is that is has no negative effects on the heart, kidneys, or liver.

Also, EC is mandatory on DNP. Otherwise, you will be tired all day and have the most horrible food cravings you will ever have in your life.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2015, 01:58:35 PM »
Great post here.

200mg dnp used over more time is how I'd do it. But think clen/t3 with your choice of other stuff should get anybody in shape. I don't see any valid reason to use the stuff other than curiosity.

The sides are described well from what I read here, sounds just dreadful to live.

I agree if you do use it start at 200mg and just slowly taper up if needed but 200mg is a decent starting dose. I know what kind of condition you can get in and you have been getting shredded without DNP for so long I don't see a point in you using it. I think if you want to give it a try out of curiosity just start off at 200mg and see what happens. I think you hit pretty great condition without DNP so just stick to what you usually do. I also know how it feels to be curious about a drug so by all means give it a shot if you want to. You might pull off better conditioning then ever before. I personally would just diet, use clen,T3, diuretics and hit the Suana after your done with training and cardio.

Like I said you can get in great condition without DNP I have seen it but who knows if you want to try to get even more shredded try it for a few weeks and see how you feel. From what I know the stuff works! I have seen it work but also saw one of my friends have to go to the ER by his choice. Like I said my other friend used DNP and got crazy shredded and he didn;t have to go to the ER he just said it was like being in a suana all day and night.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2015, 02:56:53 PM »
I agree if you do use it start at 200mg and just slowly taper up if needed but 200mg is a decent starting dose. I know what kind of condition you can get in and you have been getting shredded without DNP for so long I don't see a point in you using it. I think if you want to give it a try out of curiosity just start off at 200mg and see what happens. I think you hit pretty great condition without DNP so just stick to what you usually do. I also know how it feels to be curious about a drug so by all means give it a shot if you want to. You might pull off better conditioning then ever before. I personally would just diet, use clen,T3, diuretics and hit the Suana after your done with training and cardio.

Like I said you can get in great condition without DNP I have seen it but who knows if you want to try to get even more shredded try it for a few weeks and see how you feel. From what I know the stuff works! I have seen it work but also saw one of my friends have to go to the ER by his choice. Like I said my other friend used DNP and got crazy shredded and he didn;t have to go to the ER he just said it was like being in a suana all day and night.

As you said, no one NEEDS DNP. It's really just a fat loss shortcut more than anything else. That's what makes it so appealing. Less time having to diet.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2015, 03:18:59 PM »
As you said, no one NEEDS DNP. It's really just a fat loss shortcut more than anything else. That's what makes it so appealing. Less time having to diet.

Dr.J knows how to diet and gets in great condition. If he is looking to beat out all his prior conditioning he might want to try it but it could backfire. Knowing Dr.J he can get ripped without DNP. I actually think some guys don't take advantage of the sauna enough.

I know a guy who gets insanely shredded and all he does diffrent from what we have listed is he does alot of long sauna sessions after weights and cardio and he gets Dorian Yates shredded.

I could make this kid a IFBB pro easy! he just isn't to interested in going pro. There are substitutes to DNP. I am not saying using a sauna compares to DNP but it is safer and it will give you a very grainy,dry look. Of course diet, cardio and drugs like clen,T3/T4,HGH are important but some people don't realize how great sauna sessions are. especially if you get the temperature around 180-200 degrees and can rough it out for 30-45 minutes. You will def notice a diffrence. maybe not a DNP type look but it will make you look grainy and dry.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2015, 06:43:03 PM »
I did it at 500mg for 2 weeks and it was not as good as 2 weeks on the galeniko/noone diet
I also tried it at 500mg for 2 weeks on the galeniko diet and it was no better

Just starve yourself imo

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2015, 09:22:51 PM »
I did it at 500mg for 2 weeks and it was not as good as 2 weeks on the galeniko/noone diet

Just starve yourself imo

cliff notes?

Tried it. Thought it was overrated because of the side effects. It works. I was incredible bloated. Had three fans blowing on me at night to get some sleep. Very tired and forget about sex. Took a good amount of antioxidants and vitamins and enjoyed some V8 which I craved while on it.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2015, 10:12:52 PM »
cliff notes?

Tried it. Thought it was overrated because of the side effects. It works. I was incredible bloated. Had three fans blowing on me at night to get some sleep. Very tired and forget about sex. Took a good amount of antioxidants and vitamins and enjoyed some V8 which I craved while on it.

Cliff notes are that it doesn't work better than diet
Probably because there is a maximal rate of liplosys

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2015, 06:06:26 AM »
http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/176331708   Galeniko if your abs disappear do this for a week they come back

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2015, 07:10:26 AM »
Dr.J knows how to diet and gets in great condition. If he is looking to beat out all his prior conditioning he might want to try it but it could backfire. Knowing Dr.J he can get ripped without DNP. I actually think some guys don't take advantage of the sauna enough.

I know a guy who gets insanely shredded and all he does diffrent from what we have listed is he does alot of long sauna sessions after weights and cardio and he gets Dorian Yates shredded.

I could make this kid a IFBB pro easy! he just isn't to interested in going pro. There are substitutes to DNP. I am not saying using a sauna compares to DNP but it is safer and it will give you a very grainy,dry look. Of course diet, cardio and drugs like clen,T3/T4,HGH are important but some people don't realize how great sauna sessions are. especially if you get the temperature around 180-200 degrees and can rough it out for 30-45 minutes. You will def notice a diffrence. maybe not a DNP type look but it will make you look grainy and dry.

Speaking of Dorian, im sure he took DNP to achieve his shreds! Wonder his amount?
Mr. AZ 2003

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2015, 07:12:18 AM »
cliff notes?

Sounds like you had good results.
Mr. AZ 2003

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2015, 07:15:35 AM »
Cliff notes are that it doesn't work better than diet
Probably because there is a maximal rate of liplosys

I was talking about the galenkio diet.

I had good results on DNP it's just the side effects were harsh. After all the water weight comes off you see the difference. I think back when I ran it 2005 or so people were actually taking diuretics while on it which is ridiculous considering all the stress your body is already under.

Eulogy

• Getbig III
  • May the bridges I burn light the way
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2015, 08:47:57 AM »
DNP works wonders if used correctly. I wouldn't go above 3 caps per day after assessing your tolerance. As others have said, avoid public spaces. Even in minus weather I was walking around with a t-shirt on and still sweating. There is a big rebound effect with it too.

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2015, 08:54:07 AM »
it's alright on 200mg a day

400mg a day it's "tolerable" but you are hungry all day long and sweating like a mofo. It's alright in the winter but in the summer I had to change clothes every 4-5 hours lol.

600mg is downright hell, sweating like a motherfucking fountain and the hunger is so crazy you basicaly cannot stop yourself binging and eating ton of crap. Despite all this, yes you still lose fat faster than on 400 mg lol.

at 600mg the letargy is too fucking intense and you feel weak.

on 200 and 400 I had no problem working out

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2015, 02:24:14 PM »

I had good results on DNP it's just the side effects were harsh. After all the water weight comes off you see the difference. I think back when I ran it 2005 or so people were actually taking diuretics while on it which is ridiculous considering all the stress your body is already under.
Look up on my post go to scribbed it's the whole damn book galeniko wrote that diet is war on fat takes it off fast

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2015, 03:20:03 PM »

150-200g protein a day from lean meat, less than 5% fat per 100g
Some vegetables
750-1000kcal

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2015, 04:51:14 PM »
Look up on my post go to scribbed it's the whole damn book galeniko wrote that diet is war on fat takes it off fast

Been reading it, thanks. Lmao, on the chapter for women.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2015, 05:43:46 PM »
DNP is for lazy fucks who have weak minds and can't stick to a diet. If you need to take dnp to get lean then you should come off all gear and train and watch your diet and learn how to do it correctly. In my opinion T3 and carb cycling with little to 0 carbs will get you shredded and you might not even need t3. Also the only reason for using DNP would be if you have a contest coming up and you're way behind on your diet. Not calling anyone lazy or anything though, just saying.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2015, 06:57:09 PM »
I disagree Kevo if everything is on par some say Dorian Yates took dnp if it gives an advantage in a comp 

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2015, 07:00:42 PM »
I mean I can see that but personally I would never take DNP. the risks outweigh the fat loss you get. I'd personally rather stick to Cardio, ECA and dieting hard and adding in T3 at the end to get rid of that last bit of fat.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2015, 07:46:04 PM »

Just starve yourself imo

Well no shit, if you don't diet on DNP, you won't lose fat. You should have done the galeniko diet WITH 500mg DNP.