Author Topic: Pharmacy Oxandrolone.  (Read 4356 times)

mdef48

Pharmacy Oxandrolone.
« on: March 16, 2015, 06:20:42 PM »
I am in lucky position that I am able to now get Pharmacy grade Oxandrolone

I was quite surprised by this because I know how difficult it is to get real Anavar here pharm grade.

Now my question is should I wait to lean down before I drop it. I would say I am around 15-17% BF right now.

Or will it help with fat loss immediately in which case should I get in it right away?

Serious relevant responses only please.

Not looking for diet advice.

Thanks

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Pharmacy Oxandrolone.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 07:14:58 PM »
would maybe help you, but you insist on that annoying screen color, so no can do...
?

RR7878

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 10:36:41 PM »
First off like a lot of people think about anavar...ITS NOT MAGIC....and second you would be better off throw them in the
trash if you use them at your body fat %.....you better be at least 8-10% to see any cosmetic effect....or you just going to see
some strength gain....

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 01:46:39 AM »
would maybe help you, but you insist on that annoying screen color, so no can do...
lol

@ op: get lean first, otherwise AAS are a waste of time

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 02:42:13 AM »
Pharmacy Anavar is excellent, used it once for a prep in the states. Really does help with fat loss.

I think its bollocks that all AAS are a waste of time unless very lean already. Of course you dont want to be on much aromatizing compounds if shedding fat is primary concern.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2015, 02:54:56 AM »
theyre not a waste of time of course, but 1. the results and 2. the look is NOTHING like when youre really lean

run tren at 15% BF and your appearance will not change at all (unless you get lean during the course)
run tren at 6% BF and you INSTANTLY see changes within a day of injecting the stuff

thats what i meant

of course AAS deliver results at high BF levels too, but theyre not REALLY needed to diet down to protect lean mass at these BF levels and with higher BF come higher (estro) sides

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2015, 02:57:54 AM »
Ive used UGL anavar and ive noticed a increase in fat loss, especially abdominal. This is of course if you are dieting.
You cant expect to eat normally, pop a pill and get lean all the sudden.

Var is the only thing where i havent felt ANY sides from it basicly 100% positive results. The main issue with it is lipids but you just dont feel it.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2015, 04:08:49 AM »
get lean before you use Anavar. don't waste something like Pharma Anavar. sounds like you have a long way to go but it can be done.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2015, 07:13:04 AM »
Anavar dries you out, brings out details in your muscle, but no point of doing that if you have a layer of fat.  Save the Anavar for late in your cycle.  It will give you a harder look but it does take a lot fo do that.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2015, 07:48:23 AM »
I don't see the point either in wating to be 8-9%, just use it to get there faster, keep using it once there. Besides, lol, most don't even get to 8-9%...
?

mdef48

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2015, 11:58:29 AM »
Ok thanks.

I am not gonna bother waiting I will just take it and diet same time.

Then take some more when leaner too.

Don't lose anything by taking it now.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2015, 12:34:07 PM »
Ok thanks.

I am not gonna bother waiting I will just take it and diet same time.

Then take some more when leaner too.

Don't lose anything by taking it now.

no, just money

mdef48

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2015, 01:38:03 PM »
no, just money

Jizmo what would you say is your ultimate fat burning stack combo?

PS. I hate clen, can't shake it ....fucks me up.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2015, 02:54:17 PM »
no, just money

its effects are not just cosmetic.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2015, 07:18:42 PM »
When I was lean (8% bf) I saw much better results on some Test alone than I did on tren at 13% body-fat just goes to show how much better AAS works when lean

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2015, 03:16:13 AM »
thats the main word Kev...SAW, of course you saw the results as they are visible!

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2015, 03:51:54 AM »
its effects are not just cosmetic.
i never said that
thats the main word Kev...SAW, of course you saw the results as they are visible!
thats exactly what i meant

Jizmo what would you say is your ultimate fat burning stack combo?

PS. I hate clen, can't shake it ....fucks me up.

as much t3 with as much tren as you can tolerate

t3 eats you up, completely, including muscle mass, but tren is exceptionally well in counteracting this...
ive ran up to 200mcg t3 a day before and at that dose its similar to dnp but without the shitty feeling.
it makes you flat and stringy as hell and look like shit too though, but tren can counter this
imo for 100mcg t3 a low dose is enough to counter catabolism, like 1g test or 500mg tren is easily enough...
150mcg t3 youll need moer
at 200mcg t3 you should blast 1g of tren to ward off catabolism
but on that dose fat loss is pretty intense

dnp is king of course, but as i said in the other thread it makes you feel so shitty that its not worth it

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2015, 08:12:08 AM »
i never said thatthats exactly what i meant

t3 eats you up, completely, including muscle mass, but tren is exceptionally well in counteracting this...
ive ran up to 200mcg t3 a day before and at that dose its similar to dnp but without the shitty feeling.
it makes you flat and stringy as hell and look like shit too though, but tren can counter this
imo for 100mcg t3 a low dose is enough to counter catabolism, like 1g test or 500mg tren is easily enough...

I def agree with Jizmo on the t3 and tren part. Im on t3 without tren running it at 100mcg and I just had a massive cheat meal last night of like 2 giant plates of rice and steak, a box of 4 blueberry Danishes, 8 scoops of ice cream, 6 peanut butter jelly sandwiches, and 6 peanut butter banana pancakes. I was 188 before I ate and today I woke up thinking I would weight like 197 but I weighed myself and im only 190....Took a massive shit and now im 186. I can't imagine how good tren and t3 will work together when i add in the tren in a few weeks

dnp is king of course, but as i said in the other thread it makes you feel so shitty that its not worth it

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2015, 08:13:49 AM »
i never said thatthats exactly what i meant

T3 is also important on Tren as Tren depletes your natual production of it

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2015, 08:15:45 AM »
that was just luck kev, after some huge cheat days (like 6000 or 7000 kcals) i wake up only a pound or 2 heavier the next day... but then i dont lose weight for shit during the next week... it just doesnt work that way, no matter how much t3 and tren you blast

t3 makes me flat as fuck though, like even after a day where i stuffed 1000g carbs into my mouth, the higher the t3 dose the flatter (but still bloated) i would be the next day... its impossible to fill out on it

true. and low t3 can cause high prolactin and other side effects.
for example i was always BLOATED AS FUCK on tren after meals and even after drinking water and i couldnt fucking figure out why. like a 9month preggo belly for hours....
guess what, as soon as i added in t3 this completely went away. i also need much much less sleep on t3 and tren vs tren alone.
i run t3 year round because of the benefits it gives, not only on tren

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2015, 08:19:45 AM »
that was just luck kev, after some huge cheat days (like 6000 or 7000 kcals) i wake up only a pound or 2 heavier the next day... but then i dont lose weight for shit during the next week... it just doesnt work that way, no matter how much t3 and tren you blast

t3 makes me flat as fuck though, like even after a day where i stuffed 1000g carbs into my mouth, the higher the t3 dose the flatter (but still bloated) i would be the next day

See, when I have cheat days instead of cheat meals I'll always wake up at least 5lbs heavier. Cheat meals on the other hand I never gain more than 1-3lbs the next day when im on t3. and I know the t3 flatness mainly affects my arms/delts. My chest still remains full on 100mcg t3 while on 500mg sust but once I bump up the t3 to 150mcg with only sustanon my chest gets flat as fuck too and I just look like shit. The main issue I have atm is always getting puffy ass nips and sensitive nipples in the middle of my cycles and when my chest looks flat it just looks fucking horrible I've been dosing my doctors prescription of nolva at 40mg ED and this shit still isn't helping. I have letro coming in the mail and just some prami but I doubt it's prolactin

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2015, 08:23:26 AM »

important? think you guys are just looking for reasons to add compounds, lol!
How is your BP on tren and t3? Must be high and t3 fucks up sleep, can't imagine using it with tren.
?

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2015, 08:29:26 AM »
Also I saw in a video somewhere when Sadik Hadzovic was talking about cheat meals and stated somethjng like if you time your cheat meals right you should wake up 1-2lbs less the next day

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2015, 08:30:46 AM »
important? think you guys are just looking for reasons to add compounds, lol!
How is your BP on tren and t3? Must be high and t3 fucks up sleep, can't imagine using it with tren.

T3 never fucks my sleep up and I always take it at night. My blood pressure is also fine on t3 i got it checked at Walmart the other day. I think everyone reacts differently

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2015, 08:31:51 AM »
var helps decrease fat more than most aas
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8574271

"After 3 months, there was a significantly greater decrease in subcutaneous (SQ) abdominal fat in the Oxandrolone group compared to the Testosterone enanthate and Placebo groups although body weight changes did not differ by treatment group. There was also a tendency for the Oxandrolone group to exhibit greater losses in visceral fat, and the absolute level of visceral fat in this group was significantly lower at 3 months than in the Testosterone enanthate and Placebo groups."

its a great med regardless of bf%
main concern with higher bodyfat is higher aromatase activity but var doesn't do that. just that the results weren't appear as dramatic compared to when lean.