Author Topic: The evil and how it starts......  (Read 3881 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
The evil and how it starts......
« on: November 19, 2008, 04:13:27 PM »
Back when I lived in NYC there used to be a man who claimed to be a doctor from the south who would make his way up the the tri state area once a year. the news would spread amongst the up and comers in the tri state bodybuilding world about hois arrival. Some of the guys that had been around new what this guys deal was and they would spread news around the hardcore gyms about a doctor from down south that had access to GH and pharmaceutical grade steroids. And that this doctor is going to be at such and such hotel in manhattan for the next two days and he is doing interviews to find guys with potential and that this man has connections for sponsorship. And that if he thinks that you have what it takes he will bring you down to a gym he owns down south and write you scips for everything you need. And then when he hooks you up with a contract you will take him on as your manager for 20% of what you make. Well , I was a young man and competing at a high level in the tri state teen bodybuilding scene and was trying to make a run for the teen nationals. The older scumbags who knew about this doctor would spread the word primarily to the younger age bodybuilders who like myself were very gullable for the most part. Although I had already heard some suspicious stuff and had already had a bad encounter first hand with an old timer that i have already mentioned in a prior post. Anyway, Myself and my training paertner bought into the story and decided to show up at the docs hotel room. I was told which room he would be in and I went up to the room as my training partner waited in the lobby. So to make a long story short. This guy is about late 50's and dressed very well. he asks about my goals as a teen bodybuilder and asks how commited I am. He then starts to make his way into telling me names of past AAU and NPC champs that he helped along in thier careers with steroids. Being a young man he seemd to know a lot of these obsure names. He then asks if I have a girlfriend and if I was willing to commit to leaving her to move with him to Florida for the summer. He promised to get me on a huge steroid regimine and do my blood work. He said that I would get an allowance for food and that if by the end of the summer I did not place top 3 in my class in a teen nationals qualifier that he would have to let me go. I started to get a bad vibe once he mentioned the girlfriend bit and the moving to florida. Then he dropped the hammer and straight out asked if I had ever hustled myself for money. I really didnt know what the term hustled meant at that age. i told him that I was confused. He then said ," Would you let me have sex with you for the summer if I could do this all for you?" I became really nervous and scared inside. I knew what this was all about for sure at this point and I told him that I was straight and that I couldnt do such a thing. he then went on about how all of the top guys HUSTLE for cash and sponsorship. I stuck to my word and told him that I wouldnt do it. he then said that he understood and handed me a 50 dollar bill and said , " Thanks , this is for soem chicken breasts" I told him it was OK and that I didnt need the money . He insisted but I refused. I left the hotel and told my friend in the lobby what it was about and he freaked out. We laughed on the way home, but I was really fucked up for quite a few weeks after this. I told the gym owner about what happened as he was like a father figure to me those days. And this great gym owner told me what was to come if i stayed in this sport. Years later , my training partner who accompanied me that day, ended up dealing with this doctor years later. And this doctor pretty much reeled my friend into his web and it started the decline of my best friends life from that point on. My close friend ended up killing himself 5 years later out of guilt for the life he pursued in the G4P world.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
Re: The evil and how it starts......
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 04:15:16 PM »
OMG WALL OF TEXT!

Please refer to accompanying diagram  ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 04:18:20 PM »
Back when I lived in NYC there used to be a man who claimed to be a doctor from the south who would make his way up the the tri state area once a year. the news would spread amongst the up and comers in the tri state bodybuilding world about hois arrival. Some of the guys that had been around new what this guys deal was and they would spread news around the hardcore gyms about a doctor from down south that had access to GH and pharmaceutical grade steroids. And that this doctor is going to be at such and such hotel in manhattan for the next two days and he is doing interviews to find guys with potential and that this man has connections for sponsorship. And that if he thinks that you have what it takes he will bring you down to a gym he owns down south and write you scips for everything you need. And then when he hooks you up with a contract you will take him on as your manager for 20% of what you make. Well , I was a young man and competing at a high level in the tri state teen bodybuilding scene and was trying to make a run for the teen nationals. The older scumbags who knew about this doctor would spread the word primarily to the younger age bodybuilders who like myself were very gullable for the most part. Although I had already heard some suspicious stuff and had already had a bad encounter first hand with an old timer that i have already mentioned in a prior post. Anyway, Myself and my training paertner bought into the story and decided to show up at the docs hotel room. I was told which room he would be in and I went up to the room as my training partner waited in the lobby. So to make a long story short. This guy is about late 50's and dressed very well. he asks about my goals as a teen bodybuilder and asks how commited I am. He then starts to make his way into telling me names of past AAU and NPC champs that he helped along in thier careers with steroids. Being a young man he seemd to know a lot of these obsure names. He then asks if I have a girlfriend and if I was willing to commit to leaving her to move with him to Florida for the summer. He promised to get me on a huge steroid regimine and do my blood work. He said that I would get an allowance for food and that if by the end of the summer I did not place top 3 in my class in a teen nationals qualifier that he would have to let me go. I started to get a bad vibe once he mentioned the girlfriend bit and the moving to florida. Then he dropped the hammer and straight out asked if I had ever hustled myself for money. I really didnt know what the term hustled meant at that age. i told him that I was confused. He then said ," Would you let me have sex with you for the summer if I could do this all for you?" I became really nervous and scared inside. I knew what this was all about for sure at this point and I told him that I was straight and that I couldnt do such a thing. he then went on about how all of the top guys HUSTLE for cash and sponsorship. I stuck to my word and told him that I wouldnt do it. he then said that he understood and handed me a 50 dollar bill and said , " Thanks , this is for soem chicken breasts" I told him it was OK and that I didnt need the money . He insisted but I refused. I left the hotel and told my friend in the lobby what it was about and he freaked out. We laughed on the way home, but I was really fucked up for quite a few weeks after this. I told the gym owner about what happened as he was like a father figure to me those days. And this great gym owner told me what was to come if i stayed in this sport. Years later , my training partner who accompanied me that day, ended up dealing with this doctor years later. And this doctor pretty much reeled my friend into his web and it started the decline of my best friends life from that point on. My close friend ended up killing himself 5 years later out of guilt for the life he pursued in the G4P world.
is this where the shit about jesus comes in?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 04:23:34 PM »
my eyes, my eyes  :-\
Z

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 04:23:48 PM »
Beefy where were you parents when you decided to meet a strange man in a hotel room when you were just a young teenager?  And why didnt you call the police?  He solicited you for prostitution, that is against the law.  Also why didnt the gym owner call the police?

Sorry to hear about your friend but he made his own choices as an adult. However, I am sure it was the influence of the drugs he was taking that led him down that path and to his death not guilt over doing g4p.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2008, 04:29:00 PM »
I had hard times in my household and I latched on to bodybuilding as an outlet. As for police. This shit goes on all the time. It is how the G4P starts sometimes.

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2008, 04:31:16 PM »
Hey BEEFY WHO ARE THE MEMBERS HERE THAT PRIVATE MESSAGED YOU TO STAY?

cAN YOU learn how to use paragraphs. Who the fuck wants to read that shit.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2008, 04:31:49 PM »
I had hard times in my household and I latched on to bodybuilding as an outlet. As for police. This shit goes on all the time. It is how the G4P starts sometimes.
what happened to the name dropping shit?   ::)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2008, 04:32:51 PM »
I'm not reading all that shit.  ::)

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2008, 04:32:55 PM »
Thats a pretty lame story.  Need something a bit more entertaining.
Wait for it....

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2008, 04:35:08 PM »
You can't complete life that way, by taking bodybuilding drug, that's not what life is about. It's a sidetrack that is not very enriching.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2008, 04:35:20 PM »

I understand, parents cant be around kids all the time.   But if the bb community is really concerned about this issue they really should start reporting these guys
and video taping their propositions (if legal in that state) and revealing them to the schmoes wives and children as well.

Also, the gym owners are responsible for keeping these guys out of their gyms especially if they know these guys are propositioning under aged kids.

EDIT,,,,the older bodybuilder you mentioned that encouraged younger guys including you to go see this guy were aiding and abetting child molestation and prostition, I would like to know his name. Also what was the doctors name?

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2008, 04:37:20 PM »
Paragraphs.... use them.

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2008, 04:43:58 PM »
I thought this Chic stalker gaywad was done posting these dumb ass threads?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2008, 04:50:22 PM »
Fuck, I started to read that and got lost....
HAHA, RON.....

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2008, 04:51:49 PM »
even if it's true...who the fuck cares ???

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2008, 05:10:44 PM »
good read

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2008, 05:49:39 PM »

And yet even with all this, you still stayed in the sport...Holy fukc bro...Are you really the Kak Goblin King in Scooby Doo?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2008, 05:57:26 PM »
Question: Why would a homo paid so much money to fuck a straight guy? Can't he go to a gay bar, or something and find like minded guys? What the deal, bay or other gays here?
A

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2008, 06:03:39 PM »
Question: Why would a homo paid so much money to fuck a straight guy? Can't he go to a gay bar, or something and find like minded guys? What the deal, bay or other gays here?

Better question...How does a teenager who is shown just how everything works take it to the very limit unless he himself is in fact a KaKGoblin?...

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2008, 06:35:10 PM »
let BEEF tell his stories this is an open forum, if you dont like it dont read it, if you are upset by his threads you are probably a schmoe
Thunderdome approved

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2008, 11:32:11 PM »
If I had this happen to me as a teen, I wouldn't have gone into bodybuilding-  boxing, powerlifting, strongman comps, anything but bodybuilding...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2008, 11:55:18 PM »
What a sick sad but true story : sorry for your friend ........... it should not be this way .

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2008, 12:15:56 AM »
your friend was gay i think. :-\
A

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2008, 01:34:35 AM »

Are you referring to Moosejay?