Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 780226 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #4175 on: August 28, 2021, 07:51:42 PM »
Birthday dinner with the kids, grandkids and great-granddaughter. My daughter and son-in-law cooked.

BBQ turkey patties with barbecue sauce, grilled zucchini, grilled pineapple and mashed potatoes....Pepperidge Farm cookies and a glass of Kendal Jackson Private Reserve chardonnay.     

Congrats on still being alive I thought you were gay when did you have kids? Did the estrogen in the water turn you in your old age after having kids? Do you think it is due to lack of functioning hormones? Very sad

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4176 on: August 28, 2021, 11:18:27 PM »
Congrats on still being alive I thought you were gay when did you have kids? Did the estrogen in the water turn you in your old age after having kids? Do you think it is due to lack of functioning hormones? Very sad

BHank - if Prime said he could deliver Josh to your doorstep (and followed through) would you allow him (Prime) to glide your milky white yet supple buns?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4177 on: August 29, 2021, 03:29:04 AM »
BHank - if Prime said he could deliver Josh to your doorstep (and followed through) would you allow him (Prime) to glide your milky white yet supple buns?

Obviously not but thanks for the homoerotic imagery before my coffee

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4178 on: August 29, 2021, 03:57:56 AM »
Congrats on still being alive I thought you were gay when did you have kids?

Prime confirmed this below image, so that answers your question:

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4179 on: August 29, 2021, 04:11:21 AM »
I was going to ask the same 6 monitors what video game are you playing?

The six monitors are most likely for trading (stocks or commodities etc)

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #4180 on: August 29, 2021, 07:44:50 AM »
Yesterday I made a huge bowl of spaghetti aglio e olio and had a few coffees. Today I had nachos with refried beans for breakfast, and a quart of ice cream with a waffle for dinner. I will be paying absolutely no attention to my diet for the next year (in regards to eating for physique) but will continue to train hard.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4181 on: August 29, 2021, 10:10:25 AM »
tomato + cheese omellette
coffee
Crystal-Lite

2 chocolate chip rice cakes with natty PB
1 banana
water

fish
rice
broccolli
iced-tea

chicken breast
sweet potatoes
coffee
Crystal-Lite

SexyCustomSynthesis250

• Getbig II
« Reply #4182 on: August 29, 2021, 10:12:15 AM »
tomato + cheese omellette
coffee
Crystal-Lite

Was the plate shaped like your partners cock?
cheesy tomatoes, oh boy!!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4183 on: August 29, 2021, 03:56:18 PM »
6 Oz tilapia
Broccoli

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4184 on: August 29, 2021, 04:09:15 PM »
You don't know shit DNP lol I just got out of a Sauna I would be dead

https://vekhayn.com/is-ice-cream-good-for-bulking/

I have to agree with you on this. If you want to gain weight you have to be at a caloric surplus. Notice what they consider "healthy" food are foods high in protein. Well, if you are eating 3,000-6,000 calories you are getting enough protein. It's carbs and fats you need to load up on. And it doesn't matter if those carbs come from whole wheat bread or cup cakes. Also, it's not easy to force feed yourself. I found dieting easier than bulking. It was much harder to force down food when I wasn't hungry than to deprive myself so it is also important to find calorie dense food that is "easy to get down" and ice-cream is perfect for this. I can easily get in over a 1000 calories in one sitting eating ice-cream than with a traditional meal, say, chicken/beef, rice/potatoes.

When my nephew was a teen he couldn't put on weight no matter how much he ate. He would waste his money on those gain weight powders. Once I convinced him that the only reason high fat food is consider bad is because most people are fat. But since gram of fat contains twice the amount of calories than protein or carbohydrates, it is ideal for a skinny guy trying to gain weight. So I change his perspective on foods like ice-cream, your body only knows macro nutrients and doesn't care where it comes from. So he stopped wasting his money on these powder and switched to ice-cream and milk.

He gained weight and filled out nicely. I wish being a teen where you can get away with eating like Bhanks.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4185 on: August 29, 2021, 04:16:37 PM »
Did you see what I ate yesterday??? Do I look fat this am?

Chest looks improved. A bit fuller.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4186 on: August 29, 2021, 06:23:55 PM »
I have to agree with you on this. If you want to gain weight you have to be at a caloric surplus. Notice what they consider "healthy" food are foods high in protein. Well, if you are eating 3,000-6,000 calories you are getting enough protein. It's carbs and fats you need to load up on. And it doesn't matter if those carbs come from whole wheat bread or cup cakes. Also, it's not easy to force feed yourself. I found dieting easier than bulking. It was much harder to force down food when I wasn't hungry than to deprive myself so it is also important to find calorie dense food that is "easy to get down" and ice-cream is perfect for this. I can easily get in over a 1000 calories in one sitting eating ice-cream than with a traditional meal, say, chicken/beef, rice/potatoes.

When my nephew was a teen he couldn't put on weight no matter how much he ate. He would waste his money on those gain weight powders. Once I convinced him that the only reason high fat food is consider bad is because most people are fat. But since gram of fat contains twice the amount of calories than protein or carbohydrates, it is ideal for a skinny guy trying to gain weight. So I change his perspective on foods like ice-cream, your body only knows macro nutrients and doesn't care where it comes from. So he stopped wasting his money on these powder and switched to ice-cream and milk.

He gained weight and filled out nicely. I wish being a teen where you can get away with eating like Bhanks.

Exactly people only think food is bad because they are fat. I am getting a ton of calories and protein. It is much easier to stop eating and get really lean than to keep pushing food down when you are full day after day. One day is not so bad but you are still full the next day eating that way again the 2nd and 3rd day is a lot harder.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4187 on: August 29, 2021, 07:18:27 PM »
Today I had anorexia I still ate sausage and eggs, a glass of milk, two home made cheeseburgers, beef and veggie soup and a store purchased protein smoothie drink. I feel like i have a fever was at the pool for an hour plus and walked the beach for an hour hoping it is just sun poison. Insides not well feel like I am going to be sick but have been putting an ice pack on head and stomach. Yeah I know it is weird I ice my stomach. I can't tell if I am going to throw up or just have gas I go to the bathroom when I feel nausea and try to find out. I want to just go to bed feel ill. But whatever I am starting a 1.5lb T-bone steak my body needs it fever flu and nausea gas be damned just a little indigestion and too much sun I am sure. @Beefcake 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4188 on: August 29, 2021, 08:32:53 PM »
Large pizza
6 doughnuts

Watching this crap fight

Feel like crap now tho

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4189 on: August 29, 2021, 08:48:49 PM »
Large pizza
6 doughnuts

Watching this crap fight

Feel like crap now tho

See now you are eating like a man congrats you will have more energy to train tomorrow

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4190 on: August 30, 2021, 12:03:13 AM »
6 egg omelet with veggies and cheese. Oatmeal and milk.

V8 juice.

Coffee with real sugar.

4 chicken enchiladas with mole sauce. Mexican rice and charro beans. Tea.

Hiked 5 miles in the heat.

Pasta with tomato sauce and cheese. 4 giant ground beef meatballs. Garlic bread and veggie soup. Milk.

Popcorn and 2 glasses of Jim Beam and coke.

4 liters of water throughout the day.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4191 on: August 30, 2021, 06:28:41 AM »
Starting day with my world famous homemade sausage and gravy biscuits

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4192 on: August 30, 2021, 08:50:27 AM »
wooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhh hhh

Palumboism Diets Of Peace

Diet #1 – NO FAT

Meal #1 = 12 egg whites

Meal #2 = 50g whey

Meal #3 = 7oz chicken w/1cup asparagus or green beans

Meal#4 = 50g whey

Meal #5 = 7oz Fish w/1 cup spinach

Meal #6 = 50g whey

Diet #2 – Pro/Fat

Meal #1 = 2 whole eggs w/ 8 egg whites

Meal #2 = 50g whey w/1 tbs oil or (peanut butter)

Meal #3 = 7oz chicken + 1/4cup nuts

Meal#4 = 50g whey + 1tbs oil or peanut butter

Meal #5 = 7oz Red Meat w/1 cup spinach + olive oil

Meal #6 = 50g whey w/ 1tbs oil or peanut butter

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4193 on: August 30, 2021, 08:58:24 AM »
Starting day with my world famous homemade sausage and gravy biscuits

I hope you get to share such a feast with SF and Rory one day...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4194 on: August 30, 2021, 10:12:53 AM »
6 eggwhites,2 whole eggs,tomatoes,onion ommellette
1 cup oatmeal
1 cup cranberry juice

chicken breast
sweet potatoes
cranberry sauce
peas
Crystal-Lite

4 yogurts
1 banana

Wanted to eat more but fell asleep.....woke up ate the last meal posted and went to bed.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4195 on: August 30, 2021, 10:33:33 AM »
Today I had anorexia I still ate sausage and eggs, a glass of milk, two home made cheeseburgers, beef and veggie soup and a store purchased protein smoothie drink. I feel like i have a fever was at the pool for an hour plus and walked the beach for an hour hoping it is just sun poison. Insides not well feel like I am going to be sick but have been putting an ice pack on head and stomach. Yeah I know it is weird I ice my stomach. I can't tell if I am going to throw up or just have gas I go to the bathroom when I feel nausea and try to find out. I want to just go to bed feel ill. But whatever I am starting a 1.5lb T-bone steak my body needs it fever flu and nausea gas be damned just a little indigestion and too much sun I am sure. @Beefcake

A true anorexic might take offense and this. :) Anyway, if you start throwing up after eating all that food, it would better be thought of as bulimia. Never heard of putting ice on one's stomach? Maybe because I rarely ever have one and if I did it has never been bad enough to make me throw up. Hope you feel better soon.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4196 on: August 30, 2021, 10:40:50 AM »
6 egg omelet with veggies and cheese. Oatmeal and milk.

V8 juice.

Coffee with real sugar.

4 chicken enchiladas with mole sauce. Mexican rice and charro beans. Tea.

Hiked 5 miles in the heat.

Pasta with tomato sauce and cheese. 4 giant ground beef meatballs. Garlic bread and veggie soup. Milk.

Popcorn and 2 glasses of Jim Beam and coke.

4 liters of water throughout the day.

Real sugar....that's a good thing. Do you consider popcorn with Jim Beam a snack or dessert? Do you make your own mole sauce? It has everything in it but the kitchen sink. Chocolate, peanuts, tomatoes, garlic, several  kinds of chilies, raisins and a bunch more stuff.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4197 on: August 30, 2021, 10:52:52 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4198 on: August 30, 2021, 10:53:12 AM »
6 eggwhites,2 whole eggs,tomatoes,onion ommellette
1 cup oatmeal
1 cup cranberry juice

Omelets must be a staple in your diet. Interesting spelling of the word omelet....very foreign or is it how it's spelled when the omelet is made mostly with egg whites?

Are you able to get real cranberry juice? Some of the stuff Ocean Spray calls cranberry juice has a lot of other juices in it. Oddly enough their  100% cranberry juice contains water, cranberry juice concentrate, grape juice, water, grape juice concentrate, apple juice, water, apple juice concentrate, and pear juice, water, pear juice concentrate.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4199 on: August 30, 2021, 10:59:41 AM »

You come up with some of the most obscure stuff. I never heard of this group before so I looked it up. Did you know that Roxette lead singer Marie Fredriksson died in 2019, 17 years after first being diagnosed with a brain tumor. She was 61 years old.