Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 780441 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #4350 on: September 10, 2021, 12:44:56 AM »
Reminds me of spoiled milk.

Yep! I think that's one of the reasons i can't eat it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4351 on: September 10, 2021, 12:59:46 AM »
Yep! I think that's one of the reasons i can't eat it.
Come of you guys.....now I`m gonna` have trouble choking it down !!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4352 on: September 10, 2021, 01:12:33 AM »

I can't belive I have to add this up for you idiots look at my protein consumption you fucking moron

3 eggs with cheese  25g
2 coffees with cream
4 sausage patties    28g
2 slices of supreme pizza   28g
1 liter chocolate ice cream Shake 20g
1 plate of meat pasta 45g
6 BBQ Chicken legs 80g
1 large can of baked beans 35g
3 kosher hot dogs 25g
1 glass milk 8
half a bag of smartfood popcorn
1 package of salt crackers
1 piece of 4 layer yellow cake with chocolate frosting

I forgot the milk I had earlier but with that it is 294 grams of protein from whole food you fucking dumbass it is a very healthy diet for a 220lb weight lifter how many grams of protein are you getting in your daily diet exactly

And whole food is 1000 times better than powders and I need additional calories as that protein is for muscle repair not energy the carbs and fat are protein sparring again if anything I need to add more but just cruising comfortably. I don't need to lose any fat I am trying to add muscle this really is barely enough.

Also my stomach feels great today one of the best ever no acid reflux no gas no excessive trips to the bathroom nothing I have crohns it flares up sometimes but not all the damn time
Count your excess saturated fat as well as carbs derived from sugar which offers no nutrition..............N ONE except empty calories.....you know empty like your head.

That so called "diet" is haphazrd and has no structure, as a bodybuilder you shouldn`t just eat whatever the fuck you want 100 % of the time......you must eat foods that are cleaner or it`s "Heart Attack City" for you "big" guy.

I KNOW YOU`RE BULKING......WHY.....I SEE NO REAL PROGRES.

There is no thought to your diet except to eat tons of calories no matter what the source......yeah you get protein but look at the sources and look at the crap you are ingesting.

You should be on an eating regimen, not an eat whatever tickles your fancy pig out smorgasborg every day.

If you fail to plan,you plan to fail......you sir are not getting the results you should be getting becaue you eat like a teenager who loves candy and eats too much of it.

You may weigh 225 but you look more like 185-190..................no hate, but the only thing you have bigger than me is arms,and you outweigh me bigtime.

hot dogs-tuna or fish

sauage patties-chicken or beef or eggs

chicken legs-chicken breasts

beans -incomplete protein

ice cream -mostly sugary empty calorie which is cool occasionally but it`s not gonna do a helluva lot to build your body

saltine crackers c`mon dude.....LOL  ;D

milk is for babies

You have pizza constantly it should only be a treat

and fuck the cake with frosting .....that`ll pack a high protein clean carb punch for sure.  ::)

WOULD YOU PUT CHEAP GASOLINE IN YOUR CORVETTE OR HIGH TEST ?

GET SERIOUS DUDE,YOU COULD LOOK SO MUCH BETTER IF YOU FED YOUR MUSCLES WITH BETTER FOOD CHOICES INSTEAD OF EATING ON IMPULSE.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4353 on: September 10, 2021, 01:44:54 AM »
Saltines are responsible for his 50 pound head.

Dude blames pickles for edema. ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4354 on: September 10, 2021, 01:54:21 AM »
Saltines are responsible for his 50 pound head.

Dude blames pickles for edema. ;D
:D

Hey come on bro,Sergio Oliva made awesome progress cycling saltines in and out of his regimen. ;D

Great bodybuilding food that just about all the top guys eat daily in mass quantities.

I like how he actually counts it in as one of his macros.  LOL  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #4355 on: September 10, 2021, 02:46:20 AM »
Come of you guys.....now I`m gonna` have trouble choking it down !!  ;D
Just close your eyes.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4356 on: September 10, 2021, 02:48:03 AM »
3 eggs with cheese  25g
2 coffees with cream
4 sausage patties    28g
6 BBQ Chicken legs 80g
3 kosher hot dogs 25g
1 glass milk 8

Absolute shit. No fruit or vegetables. Very unhealthy.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4357 on: September 10, 2021, 03:55:22 AM »
Count your excess saturated fat as well as carbs derived from sugar which offers no nutrition..............N ONE except empty calories.....you know empty like your head.

That so called "diet" is haphazrd and has no structure, as a bodybuilder you shouldn`t just eat whatever the fuck you want 100 % of the time......you must eat foods that are cleaner or it`s "Heart Attack City" for you "big" guy.

I KNOW YOU`RE BULKING......WHY.....I SEE NO REAL PROGRES.

There is no thought to your diet except to eat tons of calories no matter what the source......yeah you get protein but look at the sources and look at the crap you are ingesting.

You should be on an eating regimen, not an eat whatever tickles your fancy pig out smorgasborg every day.

If you fail to plan,you plan to fail......you sir are not getting the results you should be getting becaue you eat like a teenager who loves candy and eats too much of it.

You may weigh 225 but you look more like 185-190..................no hate, but the only thing you have bigger than me is arms,and you outweigh me bigtime.

hot dogs-tuna or fish

sauage patties-chicken or beef or eggs

chicken legs-chicken breasts

beans -incomplete protein

ice cream -mostly sugary empty calorie which is cool occasionally but it`s not gonna do a helluva lot to build your body

saltine crackers c`mon dude.....LOL  ;D

milk is for babies

You have pizza constantly it should only be a treat

and fuck the cake with frosting .....that`ll pack a high protein clean carb punch for sure.  ::)

WOULD YOU PUT CHEAP GASOLINE IN YOUR CORVETTE OR HIGH TEST ?

GET SERIOUS DUDE,YOU COULD LOOK SO MUCH BETTER IF YOU FED YOUR MUSCLES WITH BETTER FOOD CHOICES INSTEAD OF EATING ON IMPULSE.

My total cholesterol was 137 last time I was tested and my blood pressure is within a normal range so no idea why you seem to think my food is going to cause a heart attack. I am eating beef, chicken,  pork, beans, eggs and milk for protein all in the same day so yeah very healthy and complete. I was 226lbs before bed last night a little sugar is not going to hurt me. This is not a smogasboreg it was actually a very comfortable moderate food intake day. My diet is actually well thought out and effective the goal is to get a lot of protein from whole food and enough calories and fat to use it. My body is absolutely using all of it I am not storing any extra.

Oh yeah I also ate more before bed last night that I didn't include

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4358 on: September 10, 2021, 03:57:41 AM »
Absolute shit. No fruit or vegetables. Very unhealthy.

Veggies on the Pizza and beans while legumes are full of fiber just like veggies my meat pasta was also in a veggie tomato sauce

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4359 on: September 10, 2021, 04:29:27 AM »
My total cholesterol was 137 last time I was tested and my blood pressure is within a normal range so no idea why you seem to think my food is going to cause a heart attack. I am eating beef, chicken,  pork, beans, eggs and milk for protein all in the same day so yeah very healthy and complete. I was 226lbs before bed last night a little sugar is not going to hurt me. This is not a smogasboreg it was actually a very comfortable moderate food intake day. My diet is actually well thought out and effective the goal is to get a lot of protein from whole food and enough calories and fat to use it. My body is absolutely using all of it I am not storing any extra.

Oh yeah I also ate more before bed last night that I didn't include

WELL THOUGHT OUT ???

ONLY A FEW OF YOUR FOOD CHOICES ARE HALFWAY DECENT AND THAT MEANS YOU`LL ONLY GET HALFWAY DECENT REULTS... YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN FAR BETTER RESULTS IF YOU WEREN`T SO UNDISCIPLINED.

I KNOW A LOT OF GUYS LIKE YOU......EAT LIKE CRAP AND RELY ON GH OR TREN OR WHATEVER.

FUCK THE EXCUSES,YOUR DIET SUX......VEGGIES ON A PIZZA DONT COUNT MY FRIEND.....GEEZUS !!  LOL  :D

DO YOUR THING CUZ NO ONE CAN OFFER YOU GOOD SENSIBLE ADVICE BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT ALL.

GOOD LUCK,I HAVE A STRONG FEELING YOU`RE GONNA NEED ALL THE LUCK YOU CAN GET.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #4360 on: September 10, 2021, 04:38:30 AM »
Bhank is top of the food pyramid.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4361 on: September 10, 2021, 04:51:00 AM »
^^^^^^^ THAT`S HIS STRICT DIETARY REGIMEN....GUY IS ONE DEDICATED ANIMAL !!  ^^^^^^^

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #4362 on: September 10, 2021, 04:56:34 AM »
^^^^^^^ THAT`S HIS STRICT DIETARY REGIMEN....GUY IS ONE DEDICATED ANIMAL !! ^^^^^^^

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4363 on: September 10, 2021, 06:03:01 AM »
I get it I was actually kind of a health food nut as a kid I used to eat banana chips and rice cakes then wonder why I was skinny and the guys eating fried chicken and Ice Cream were built like shit brickhouses

You need to unlearn the nonsense you were taught you will grow on Ice Cream and Fried chicken not skinless chicken breast and broccoli

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4364 on: September 10, 2021, 06:04:37 AM »
I get it I was actually kind of a health food nut as a kid I used to eat banana chips and rice cakes then wonder why I was skinny and the guys eating fried chicken and Ice Cream were built like shit brickhouses

You need to unlearn the nonsense you were taught you will grow on Ice Cream and Fried chicken not skinless chicken breast and broccoli
Yeah OK Chauncey !!

You`re clueless !!

How about fish,beef,eggs eggwhites,vegetables,yogurt,cottage cheese,cheese,baked potatoes,sweet potatoe,rice, etc. etc.

Fried chicken is just chicken that`s fucking greasy and ice cream is cool for the occasional treat but nothing beats time tested bodybuilding  food that is healthy and will build muscle at the same time.....bodybuilding foods,not candy bars and subs with fucking cookies.

I thought you knew every thing there was to know about bodybuilding but it seems that.....YOU DONT KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT BODYBUILDING.

YOU NEED TO FORGET THE DUMB SHIT YOU ARE DOING NOW HOMIE.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4365 on: September 10, 2021, 06:13:21 AM »
5 whole eggs over easy
oven fries
OJ
coffee

chicken + rice with tomato sauce,and diced tomatoes mixed together
1 banana
Crystal-Lite

ground turkey patty
cottage cheese
brocolli
ice water

3 yogurts
3 chocolate chip rice cakes with natty PB
1 banana

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4366 on: September 10, 2021, 06:26:22 AM »
Yeah OK Chauncey !!

You`re clueless !!

How about fish,beef,eggs eggwhites,vegetables,yogurt,cottage cheese,cheese,baked potatoes,sweet potatoe,rice, etc. etc.

Fried chicken is just chicken that`s fucking greasy and ice cream is cool for the occasional treat but nothing beats time tested bodybuilding  food that is healthy and will build muscle at the same time.....bodybuilding foods,not candy bars and subs with fucking cookies.

I thought you knew every thing there was to know about bodybuilding but it seems that.....YOU DONT KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT BODYBUILDING.

YOU NEED TO FORGET THE DUMB SHIT YOU ARE DOING NOW HOMIE.

Ice Cream and Fried chicken is bodybuilding food need to up my intake the next couple weeks

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4367 on: September 10, 2021, 09:14:20 AM »
Ice Cream and Fried chicken is bodybuilding food need to up my intake the next couple weeks
Good luck at your contest with all this crazy food and two day prep.....you are in for a rude awakening if you dont change things.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4368 on: September 10, 2021, 10:57:11 AM »

I can't belive I have to add this up for you idiots look at my protein consumption you fucking moron

3 eggs with cheese  25g
2 coffees with cream
4 sausage patties    28g
6 BBQ Chicken legs 80g
3 kosher hot dogs 25g
1 glass milk 8

I forgot the milk I had earlier but with that it is 294 grams of protein from whole food you fucking dumbass it is a very healthy diet for a 220lb weight lifter how many grams of protein are you getting in your daily diet exactly

And whole food is 1000 times better than powders and I need additional calories as that protein is for muscle repair not energy the carbs and fat are protein sparring again if anything I need to add more but just cruising comfortably. I don't need to lose any fat I am trying to add muscle this really is barely enough.

Also my stomach feels great today one of the best ever no acid reflux no gas no excessive trips to the bathroom nothing I have crohns it flares up sometimes but not all the damn time

You didn't have to add this. You wanted to add it. You've already stated your ideas about what you think is a healthy diet. You are probably the only person on this planet that would consider that diet healthy....specially for someone with your poor health and digestive issues. Give it up, you will never convince rational people, particularly educated and experienced folks who train and actually know something about good nutrition .

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4369 on: September 10, 2021, 09:16:46 PM »
You didn't have to add this. You wanted to add it. You've already stated your ideas about what you think is a healthy diet. You are probably the only person on this planet that would consider that diet healthy....specially for someone with your poor health and digestive issues. Give it up, you will never convince rational people, particularly educated and experienced folks who train and actually know something about good nutrition .

Dude you look like a wet sock you don't know a damn thing about diet or nutrition or training you are not an athlete the fuck you talking about educated and exp when were you ever in shape????

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4370 on: September 10, 2021, 09:17:55 PM »
5 whole eggs over easy
oven fries
OJ
coffee

1 banana
Crystal-Lite

ground turkey patty
cottage cheese
brocolli
ice water

You eat like a baby bird

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4371 on: September 10, 2021, 09:29:17 PM »
You eat like a baby bird
I eat like a bodybuilder,the one who will crush you on stage pizza boy.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4372 on: September 11, 2021, 12:10:39 AM »
Dude you look like a wet sock you don't know a damn thing about diet or nutrition or training you are not an athlete the fuck you talking about educated and exp when were you ever in shape????

In shape? Being healthy is being in shape. I'm twice your age and in better health than you are and I will very likely outlive you. Good luck with your next thong outing, because, buddy, that's all you have...and it isn't impressing anyone except you and your ego.

You think you know all about diet and nutrition? There is not one person on Getbig that agrees with you. You are a party of one. You know squat. You weren't kicked off those other boards, you were laughed off them. You are destined to crash and burn....once again.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4373 on: September 11, 2021, 07:37:04 AM »
5 whole eggs over easy
oven fries
1 banana
OJ
coffee