Author Topic: Review of Layne Norton's "Unleashed!" DVD  (Read 19056 times)

donation

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Review of Layne Norton's "Unleashed!" DVD
« Reply #125 on: March 02, 2009, 07:20:45 AM »
musclemcfag,

don't meltdown because layne is bigger than you.
try lifting weights, it helps.

Haha look at that fucking picture of Sandow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You guys are fucking telling me in contest shape Layne is natural???????  Look at the difference between Sandow who was in fact natural and Layne.  There is NO FUCKING way Layne is natural when he's in contest shape.  He may not be using anabolics but he sure as fuck aint natural.  Some of you have no fucking clue what drugs do to a physique.  And diet and nutrition wasn't really that different back in Sandow's time.  In fact I'd say those guys were much more intuitive and ate better than people nowadays.  You guys act like the lifters of the 30's and 40's were neanderthals or something.  They were some of the strongest natural guys to have ever lived back in the day..  And they ate VERY well.  With the advent of drugs and supplements bodybuilding nutrition actually went down hill.  Food became more processed etc. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #126 on: March 02, 2009, 12:00:48 PM »
I'm 6'5 and have similar problems.  We just aren't meant to be heavy squatters with good form.  But that doesn't mean us taller guys can't get a lot out of squatting.  I find a very wide stance makes a world of difference.  Toe flare makes a difference as well.  But I'm a pussy I guess cause I only squat 300lbs for reps and one rep max close to 375 at 6'5 with 35 inch quads!

HA HA....with all the talk you on the steroid board....and only 1RM at 375?  HA HA.  250lbs with visible abs....HA HA HA....   ::)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: March 02, 2009, 12:02:32 PM »
HA HA....with all the talk you on the steroid board....and only 1RM at 375?  HA HA.  250lbs with visible abs....HA HA HA....   ::)

Haha it was a joke dumbass.  35 inch quads!  LOL You're a genius!  Nice epic obsession with going through my previous posts. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: March 02, 2009, 12:16:49 PM »
Haha it was a joke dumbass.  35 inch quads!  LOL You're a genius!  Nice epic obsession with going through my previous posts. 

I'd just like to say for the record Layne Norton and Doug Miller are NOT natural.  Anyone that thinks that is clueless.  And by the way....

6'5 250 30 inch quads, 21 inch arms and a 33 inch waist MOTHAFUCKA! ;D

HA HA....now are we to believe you are telling the truth about THOSE stats?  Squad/QO called your ass out.  Epic lying and changing your story because you really are probably 6'5" 180lbs and LOVE your P90-x workouts.

Oh..and BTW...Layne (as of late) is still natural.   ;D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: March 03, 2009, 07:30:04 AM »
HA HA....now are we to believe you are telling the truth about THOSE stats?  Squad/QO called your ass out.  Epic lying and changing your story because you really are probably 6'5" 180lbs and LOVE your P90-x workouts.

Oh..and BTW...Layne (as of late) is still natural.   ;D

Oh brother Queerfarts calling me out?  LOL HAHAHAH!  Wow that holds so much weight around here! 

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #130 on: March 03, 2009, 07:55:33 AM »
Buy the dvd or don't.  Read his material or don't.  For a bunch of people that keep posting how stupid/worthless/small he is, this post sure does have a lot of views/responses.  All you guys have done is draw attention to him and possibly create more business for him.  I think it's funny.  Who cares what condition anyone gets in.  Who cares if you know someone bigger.  Does it really matter?  I guess it does to those that have no life, which seems to be quite a few in this thread.

Are you serious, somebody would really through all the years of training look like Layne Norton. Creating business for what, to look like somebody looks the way he does onstage. There's naturals out there that looks way better then him and you cant be that dumb to say he "never" took roids. All natural bodybuilders are, is people that hadn't got caught with illegal substances to disqualify them out of a natural contest. Plus the people that like to watch bodybuilding shows, could not give a damn about the natural guys look. I mean wtf was he doing when onstage, he hit the most muscular pose and did that arm waving movement wtf was that ???.  Does it really matter?  I guess it doesn't matter when there's somebody bigger then him going on a "natural" stage and winning the contest.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: March 03, 2009, 12:48:08 PM »
Are you serious, somebody would really through all the years of training look like Layne Norton. Creating business for what, to look like somebody looks the way he does onstage. There's naturals out there that looks way better then him and you cant be that dumb to say he "never" took roids. All natural bodybuilders are, is people that hadn't got caught with illegal substances to disqualify them out of a natural contest. Plus the people that like to watch bodybuilding shows, could not give a damn about the natural guys look. I mean wtf was he doing when onstage, he hit the most muscular pose and did that arm waving movement wtf was that ???.  Does it really matter?  I guess it doesn't matter when there's somebody bigger then him going on a "natural" stage and winning the contest.

Love your blanket statement of "all naturals are is..."   ::)  Personally I dont give a rats ass if someone uses or doesnt.  Just compete in the show that you should.  I dont bust my ass to compete against someone breaking the rules.  As far what the people who watch the shows care about....have you ever been to a WNBF pro show?