Author Topic: Serge Nubret is here  (Read 694685 times)

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
Re: Serge Nubret is here
« Reply #550 on: January 11, 2007, 10:52:46 PM »
Serge, Son mon plessure pour vous rencontrer ici. Im AM un ventilateur de longue vie, et vous ont suivi pendant des années. Mes parents sont français mais je suis américain. Je voudrais beaucoup te parler ou vous rencontrer chez la personne si j'ai la chance. Vos principaux de bodybuilding sont phénoménaux.Mon rêve est à secousse jour votre main, et peut-être séance d'entraînement avec toi. Vous êtes avez aimé ici en Amérique. Si votre toujours dedans New York faites-le moi savoir ?
Votre ami
 Steve

Hi Steve

Merci pour vos mots gentils que vous m'adressez. Je vais vous faire signe quand je viendrai à New-York.

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #551 on: January 11, 2007, 10:55:39 PM »
I did my second chest workout on Mon and my chest is still sore. In fact it is even more sore this time arould. The first time I just kinda kept the weight the same thru out all the sets. This time I went heavier the first couple of sets. I am not really sure that this mattered, but I can tell you that you get fatigued really quick. Like Serge said, weight does not really mean much. Don't let the weight use you, you need to control the weights!

You are right when you said : "Don't let the weight use you, you need to control the weights"

Serge

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: January 11, 2007, 11:31:01 PM »
You are right when you said : "Don't let the weight use you, you need to control the weights"

Serge

Thanks Serge!  :)

Alex Velickovic

• Getbig II
« Reply #553 on: January 15, 2007, 02:56:14 AM »
Thanks Serge!  :)

Hey D, are you going to encourage KK to use some of Serge's training tips/philosphies? It couldn't possibly hurt him.

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #554 on: January 15, 2007, 12:24:26 PM »
Hey D, are you going to encourage KK to use some of Serge's training tips/philosphies? It couldn't possibly hurt him.

Who is "D" and "KK"

Serge

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #555 on: January 15, 2007, 12:26:18 PM »
Who is "D" and "KK"

Serge
I believe "D" refers to our board member Disgusted and "KK" refers to King Kamali, who is an IFBB pro.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: January 15, 2007, 04:28:59 PM »
Who is "D" and "KK"

Serge

Hey Serge, he means me and King Kamali. I am training King for his upcoming show. The answer is yes I already have. Even before Serge joined  Getbig. Serge's training methods have been a big influence in my training since the early 80's.  :)

AVBG

« Reply #557 on: January 15, 2007, 04:34:16 PM »
Hey Serge, he means me and King Kamali. I am training King for his upcoming show. The answer is yes I already have. Even before Serge joined  Getbig. Serge's training methods have been a big influence in my training since the early 80's.  :)

You are a smart guy D. Keep up the good work.

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #558 on: January 16, 2007, 07:52:06 AM »
I believe "D" refers to our board member Disgusted and "KK" refers to King Kamali, who is an IFBB pro.

OK I see

Serge

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #559 on: January 16, 2007, 07:53:46 AM »
hello mr nubret...i will buy your book as I agree the mind is the most important tool in bodybuidling...the mind opens doors then the body can follow.

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #560 on: January 16, 2007, 07:54:28 AM »

Oh, I see I undestand better.

Serge

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: January 16, 2007, 07:55:11 AM »
mr nubret what is your opinion of nasser el sonbaty?

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #562 on: January 16, 2007, 07:56:16 AM »
You are a smart guy D. Keep up the good work.

To use my method you have to be smart.

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #563 on: January 16, 2007, 07:58:09 AM »
hello mr nubret...i will buy your book as I agree the mind is the most important tool in bodybuidling...the mind opens doors then the body can follow.

100% egreed with, as I explained in my book.

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #564 on: January 16, 2007, 07:59:47 AM »
mr nubret what is your opinion of nasser el sonbaty?

Nasser was one of the best, what happened to him ?...

Serge

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: January 16, 2007, 08:26:45 AM »
i think nasser had shoulder operations..scar tissue in shoulders and maybe some oil also...also i think his body didnt respond so good anymore..+.maybe training wasnt intense enough so his body started to go downhill...

but nasser was amazing 95-98 or so

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #566 on: January 16, 2007, 10:39:02 PM »
i think nasser had shoulder operations..scar tissue in shoulders and maybe some oil also...also i think his body didnt respond so good anymore..+.maybe training wasnt intense enough so his body started to go downhill...

but nasser was amazing 95-98 or so

Maybe he was training too heavy.

Serge

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #567 on: January 16, 2007, 11:18:02 PM »
Hey Serge,
When you were competing, did you ever run or swim or do any kind of cardiovascular training of that nature. I know you often used abdominal training as a form of cardio, but I was just wondering if you did anything else. Thanks.

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #568 on: January 17, 2007, 12:33:49 PM »
Salutations bien basses mon ami français!!!

J'espère que tu as la carapace solide, certaines personnes ici peuvent être vraiment stupides. N'embarque pas dans leur jeu, de toutes façons, à notre âge, ca ne serait pas sage.

J'adore votre philosophie, les culturistes drogués de LA envoient une image tellement stupide, c'est bien de voir un peu de gros bon sens dans ce domaine.

Bonne continuation.

(Et Vive Le Français!)

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #569 on: January 17, 2007, 12:49:15 PM »
It seems that your announcement has escaped notice, Serge.  That's a surprise, considering the 'Mr. Getbig' crowd in here should be very interested.  Perhaps you ought to consider starting a new thread for that particular item.  It sounds exciting.

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #570 on: January 17, 2007, 10:30:35 PM »
Hey Serge,
When you were competing, did you ever run or swim or do any kind of cardiovascular training of that nature. I know you often used abdominal training as a form of cardio, but I was just wondering if you did anything else. Thanks.

No, not at all, as you said my all training was a kind of cardio training.

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #571 on: January 17, 2007, 10:34:05 PM »
Salutations bien basses mon ami français!!!

J'espère que tu as la carapace solide, certaines personnes ici peuvent être vraiment stupides. N'embarque pas dans leur jeu, de toutes façons, à notre âge, ca ne serait pas sage.

J'adore votre philosophie, les culturistes drogués de LA envoient une image tellement stupide, c'est bien de voir un peu de gros bon sens dans ce domaine.

Bonne continuation.

(Et Vive Le Français!)

Merci beaucoup, oui je fais très attention aux dérapages. Mais je me vois dans l'obligation de répondre à toutes les questions.

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #572 on: January 17, 2007, 10:35:47 PM »
It seems that your announcement has escaped notice, Serge.  That's a surprise, considering the 'Mr. Getbig' crowd in here should be very interested.  Perhaps you ought to consider starting a new thread for that particular item.  It sounds exciting.

Which annoucement are you talking about?...

Serge

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: January 18, 2007, 05:09:31 AM »
serge....did women come to your gym to stare at male bodies?

insinity

• Getbig II
« Reply #574 on: January 18, 2007, 03:46:00 PM »
serge....did women come to your gym to stare at male bodies?
Most of your questions are just... wrong man, give it a rest :-\

Monsieur Serge, it was a pleasure to read every single one of your posts here; you are a true legend and a gentleman, real class act.

Greetings from Portugal.