Author Topic: Phil Heath will probably skip 2008's Olympia too!  (Read 3470 times)

Riddick

• Getbig II
  • There's no guarantee that you'll see the next day!
Phil Heath will probably skip 2008's Olympia too!
« on: September 02, 2007, 11:39:39 AM »
He will do the Arnold next year and get put to sleep by Victor, Toney and possibly Dexter. Then he will say he's gonna skip the O again cuz he's gonna claim that he "didn't make enough improvements" to be competitive due to traveling, appearances or whatever.

Phil, you're young, but keep in mind that bodybuilding is NOT a longevity sport. Get in there and start making your mark by knocking off some top guys. You don't want to be remembered as the greatest to NEVER do the Olympia. I don't know, but I could be wrong....are you waiting to see if you can win on your first time out? Or what?

Phil, please don't give us another 'song and dance' in 08'.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Phil Heath will probably skip 2008's Olympia too!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 11:41:16 AM »
He needs to keep his "momentum" going.  ::)
As empty as paradise

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 11:42:01 AM »
Phil is an overhyped lil bitch. 2 years from now and nobody will remember this name anymore

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 11:42:54 AM »
winning it on his 1st try!.....now that would be nice

cant see it though...victor and toney and a couple of other guys will have something to say about that

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 11:46:41 AM »
Phil is an overhyped lil bitch. 2 years from now and nobody will remember this name anymore

cant agree with this.....he has great muscle bellies and has calves, he is however a bit narrow and this shows when he does a rear lat spread... if only he had wider thicker traps spreading across his back like will harris or coleman....just need to wait and see how his back develops over the next 5 years...

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 11:47:52 AM »

the next richard jones?
!

Riddick

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2007, 11:51:46 AM »
cant agree with this.....he has great muscle bellies and has calves, he is however a bit narrow and this shows when he does a rear lat spread... if only he had wider thicker traps spreading across his back like will harris or coleman....just need to wait and see how his back develops over the next 5 years...

That's IF he lasts 5 years! You know this shit ain't healthy.
the next richard jones?

Richard Jones who? Just kiddin'. But at least dude did the O the first chance he got. Phil on the other hand, will find some lame excuse to skip next year's O too. I hope not. But it is a possiblity.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2007, 11:54:59 AM »
he can have the Sandow when Dennis Wolf is done with it

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2007, 11:56:48 AM »
phil won 2 shows on being ripped and having good arms.

we all kinda know what happens next - he gains weight by upping the dose.  His arms will LOSE that insane look as his skin gets thicker.  His midsection is already kinda wide, will only get worse.  his chest will get more "bunched up" because his shoulders aren't wide (clavicles)

Phil will look his best his rookie year.  he's going to get bigger, but not better.  Everyone kinda knows it, and it is why they are now putting the phil heath hype on to dennis wolf.  heath snubbed the O and it's gonna bite him.
!

Riddick

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2007, 12:02:49 PM »

we all kinda know what happens next - he gains weight by upping the dose.  His arms will LOSE that insane look as his skin gets thicker.  His midsection is already kinda wide, will only get worse.  his chest will get more "bunched up" because his shoulders aren't wide (clavicles)

Phil will look his best his rookie year.  he's going to get bigger, but not better.  Everyone kinda knows it, and it is why they are now putting the phil heath hype on to dennis wolf.  heath snubbed the O and it's gonna bite him.

I agree. Heath's already got the classic 'steroid jaw'. If he's thinking that he needs to make more improvements, he will automatically think higher doses. THAT will hurt him more than anything.

In my opinion, most pros (with the exception of a few) looked their best when they turned pro and looked progressively worse as their careers went into the pro ranks.

Wolfe is flat-out insane looking! Better overall package than Heath.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2007, 12:20:49 PM »
Is Dennis a product of the Milos Sarcev Experinment. If so, Milos again put another guy in Olympia contention. Gustavo now the Wolf. Way to go Milos.

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2007, 09:40:08 PM »
people shit on milos.  but he takes regular guys and makes them big names.
Addicted to the Steal

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2007, 09:42:35 PM »

it's awesome how Milos can make people's lats attach lower . . . and also grow more muscle fibers in the calves.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2007, 09:47:09 PM »
it's awesome how Milos can make people's lats attach lower . . . and also grow more muscle fibers in the calves.

Give him time, you never know what those workout shakes are capable of.
 :)
No doubt about it...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2007, 10:06:13 PM »
wolf should win this coming o based on physiqe quality and size combo,,since i know the ifbb very well a shocker is not something they like to do,,but! this is a special case and i think wolf as of now surpass vic and ofcourse a hell of a lot better qualitative than jason,,jason only has over all thickness and calves over wolf and the only enigma is ron since if ron comes 100% lights are out,,

if wolf come at 100% and ron having no back again,, i believe he will be 2007 mr o,,this sport is waiting for shit like that to happen,,this year will go either jason ron or wolf,,i really do believe according to what i know as of now that wolf is going for the title,,its all a matter of ron not coming 100% and little more back illusion and wolf got the waist to make this illusion happening

i believe wolf is the best bodybuilder in the world as of 2007

wolf coleman cutler dex vic and gustav will most likley make the top 6,,i hope its wolf or ron that takes it home :)
fallen angel

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2007, 10:09:47 PM »
wolf should win this coming o based on physiqe quality and size combo,,since i know the ifbb very well a shocker is not something they like to do,,but! this is a special case and i think wolf as of now surpass vic and ofcourse a hell of a lot better qualitative than jason,,jason only has over all thickness and calves over wolf and the only enigma is ron since if ron comes 100% lights are out,,

if wolf come at 100% and ron having no back again,, i believe he will be 2007 mr o,,this sport is waiting for shit like that to happen,,this year will go either jason ron or wolf,,i really do believe according to what i know as of now that wolf is going for the title,,its all a matter of ron not coming 100% and little more back illusion and wolf got the waist to make this illusion happening

i believe wolf is the best bodybuilder in the world as of 2007

wolf coleman cutler dex vic and gustav will most likley make the top 6,,i hope its wolf or ron that takes it home :)

how is wolf going to achieve this back illusion?  david copperfield style?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2007, 10:20:16 PM »
how is wolf going to achieve this back illusion?  david copperfield style?

you need to be blind to not see that wolf is couple levels better than current champ! he doesnt have the thickness true but his muscle has better shape,,condition,,free of oil,,V TAPER V TAPER V TAPER

he still has V TAPER,,JASON ALREADY FORGOT WHAT IT IS TO HAVE V TAPER LONG LONG TIME AGO,,

he is simply has the best arrangment of lean muscle mass and condition of the muscle with strong look,,something jason never had,,jason never ever looked strong and his lean muscle mass is large but! blocky large,,,bodybuilding is about v taper

david the magician wont have to be there,,it is the second smallest waist in the sport againt one of the biggest waist in the sport,,when you have ballerina waist your back doesnt have to be as wide as current champe inorder to appear wider,,it is simply a big dexter/labrada against blocky champ,,its the judges who decide but in my opinion wolf is couple levels better,,in 2001 i wouldnt say couple levels but now days couple levels

then again if ron come 100% it is lights out,,but if not in my opinion wolf at 100% should take it all home
fallen angel

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2007, 10:25:57 PM »
you need to be blind to not see that wolf is couple levels better than current champ! he doesnt have the thickness true but his muscle has better shape,,condition,,free of oil,,V TAPER V TAPER V TAPER

he still has V TAPER,,JASON ALREADY FORGOT WHAT IT IS TO HAVE V TAPER LONG LONG TIME AGO,,

he is simply has the best arrangment of lean muscle mass and condition of the muscle with strong look,,something jason never had,,jason never ever looked strong and his lean muscle mass is large but! blocky large,,,bodybuilding is about v taper

david the magician wont have to be there,,it is the second smallest waist in the sport againt one of the biggest waist in the sport,,when you have ballerina waist your back doesnt have to be as wide as current champe inorder to appear wider,,it is simply a big dexter/labrada against blocky champ,,its the judges who decide but in my opinion wolf is couple levels better,,in 2001 i wouldnt say couple levels but now days couple levels

then again if ron come 100% it is lights out,,but if not in my opinion wolf at 100% should take it all home

I see your point somewhat. I agree that Wolf is better than Jay . . . but Jay's got a decent set of lats and tremendous width . . . and is the reigning champion. 

so you think another european might become Mr. O. Interesting.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2007, 01:15:04 AM »
Obviously Wolf won't win the O for a couple of years, but remember he is only like 28-29. His prime is still about 6-7 years away, so he can definitely improve his physique in that time. Hopefully he will keep that waist of his nice and tight in the process though. Future Mr.O for sure.
No doubt about it...

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2007, 03:39:56 AM »

yep... too little too late

The_One77

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2007, 07:09:24 AM »
Cut Phil some slack, if i were him i would be doing the exact same thing
He knows he cant improve enough to break the top 5 in such a short period of time, he needs more muscle maturity and Gym time.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2007, 07:10:53 AM »

great post... the reality is that he could not "grow Into" his frame... he was already maxed out unlike a guy like Toney Freeman who can still add another 10-15 without screwing up his lines

The_One77

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2007, 07:14:43 AM »

Reminds me of Kevin Levrone from 1992 onwards
But disagree about the midsection, his waist is almost as small as Dexter's

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2007, 07:22:08 AM »
phil heath's waistline is kinda dangerous.  Little bit wide already.
Addicted to the Steal

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2007, 07:55:46 AM »
If wolf brought up his back I can see him coasting into 2nd like cutler in 01 and setting up the big cutler wolf saga for next yr, since colemen will be in the tank!

wolf should be unbeatable in two yrs at the rate he is going now!

ronnie has a good chance at falling to 4th at this point!