Author Topic: 4 Pennsylvania family members killed in gunfight  (Read 1168 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
4 Pennsylvania family members killed in gunfight
« on: September 30, 2013, 05:53:52 AM »
A two-decade family feud came to a violent end when a man shot dead the two home invaders that killed his wife and son, not knowing the assailants included his long-estranged daughter, authorities said Sunday.

Though the investigation of Friday's shootings continues, authorities said it appears Josephine and Jeffrey Ruckinger planned to murder her family at their rural central Pennsylvania home -- but it remains unclear what exactly led to the deadly confrontation.

"They parked at the bottom of a long driveway, and walked up, heavily armed," said Cambria County District Attorney Kelly Callihan.

Josephine Ruckinger was armed with a sawed-off 12-gauge shotgun and her husband had a Derringer pistol and a .22-caliber semi-automatic handgun as they approached the Frew family home in Ashville, about 40 miles southwest of State College, according to investigators.

John Frew, his wife Roberta, and their son John Jr., 47, had just returned from dinner out, and were watching TV in the living room of the white mobile home when there was a knock at the door, authorities said.

Police say Roberta, 64, answered the door, and cried out something like "Oh my God, they have guns!" before her daughter shot her at point-blank range. John Jr. then may have attempted to arm himself with a gun, but Jeffrey Ruckinger shot him multiple times in the chest, killing him, police said.

The elder Frew, 67, grabbed a .22 revolver and came out from the bedroom to find the daughter he didn't initially recognize pointing the shotgun at him. Frew fired once, hitting her in the head, then turned and exchanged fire with Jeffrey Ruckinger, killing him. He then called police.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/30/4-pennsylvania-family-members-killed-in-gunfight/

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: 4 Pennsylvania family members killed in gunfight
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 07:37:44 AM »
The girl had the shotgun and the guy had the .22 pistol?? Hahhaha epic beta male right there.

AndreaRyc

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 08:45:17 AM »
A two-decade family feud came to a violent end when a man shot dead the two home invaders that killed his wife and son, not knowing the assailants included his long-estranged daughter, authorities said Sunday.

Though the investigation of Friday's shootings continues, authorities said it appears Josephine and Jeffrey Ruckinger planned to murder her family at their rural central Pennsylvania home -- but it remains unclear what exactly led to the deadly confrontation.

"They parked at the bottom of a long driveway, and walked up, heavily armed," said Cambria County District Attorney Kelly Callihan.

Josephine Ruckinger was armed with a sawed-off 12-gauge shotgun and her husband had a Derringer pistol and a .22-caliber semi-automatic handgun as they approached the Frew family home in Ashville, about 40 miles southwest of State College, according to investigators.

John Frew, his wife Roberta, and their son John Jr., 47, had just returned from dinner out, and were watching TV in the living room of the white mobile home when there was a knock at the door, authorities said.

Police say Roberta, 64, answered the door, and cried out something like "Oh my God, they have guns!" before her daughter shot her at point-blank range. John Jr. then may have attempted to arm himself with a gun, but Jeffrey Ruckinger shot him multiple times in the chest, killing him, police said.

The elder Frew, 67, grabbed a .22 revolver and came out from the bedroom to find the daughter he didn't initially recognize pointing the shotgun at him. Frew fired once, hitting her in the head, then turned and exchanged fire with Jeffrey Ruckinger, killing him. He then called police.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/30/4-pennsylvania-family-members-killed-in-gunfight/
At least we are getting the guns to the right people.  An armed society is a deadly society.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 02:46:45 PM »
that kinda shit always be happening at 240's family reunions.

Well, now we just call it "visiting time" on sundays at the prison, and they don't let you carry there.  Have to leave the heat in the truck. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 05:56:23 PM »
Were they black?   :D

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 06:00:07 PM »
nah, this be my people... white trash.
sept 10th APF

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2013, 06:55:37 PM »
Were they black?   :D

nope, just white trash losers like yourself

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2013, 07:21:30 PM »
nope, just white trash losers like yourself

Aaaawwwwwweeee whatzamatter?   All raw in your diaper that the govt going to shut down?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2013, 07:26:00 PM »

Aaaawwwwwweeee whatzamatter?   All raw in your diaper that the govt going to shut down?

I don't give a shit

It's a bad thing for your bad thing for your party and aren't you the guy who vomits bile and venom 24 hours a day on this board

who are you to talk about anyone else

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2013, 07:27:38 PM »
I don't give a shit

It's a bad thing for your bad thing for your party and aren't you the guy who vomits bile and venom 24 hours a day on this board

who are you to talk about anyone else

Im not a repub. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2013, 07:28:18 PM »
Im not a repub. 

Sorry I forget you're a teabag closet case

my apologies

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2013, 07:29:29 PM »
Sorry I forget you're a teabag closet case

my apologies

I am almost an anarchist at this point. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2013, 07:36:10 PM »
I am almost an anarchist at this point.  

I believe you

I've said many times that you're just one bad day away from being just like the nuts we see on the news

I said last week that you're not much different than the Naval Yard shooter who was hearing voices and thought the government was bombarding him with ELF waves

Is that so much different than the insane delusions you post on this board ?

Imagine how many times they will play your pathetic public humiliation at the baseball game over and over after you finally snap.    Same goes for you lame walkout on the Today show.  By that time they will have matched up your 333 and Soul Crusher personas (yes, now someone will actually care to look) and they will be astonished that the simple minded oaf that was in their studio was actually an insane person on the brink of a meltdown

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2013, 08:06:19 PM »
Meltdown.

I believe you

I've said many times that you're just one bad day away from being just like the nuts we see on the news

I said last week that you're not much different than the Naval Yard shooter who was hearing voices and thought the government was bombarding him with ELF waves

Imagine how many times they will play your pathetic public humiliation at the baseball game over and over after you finally snap.    Same goes for you lame walkout on the Today show.  By that time they will have matched up your 333 and Soul Crusher personas (yes, now someone will actually care to look) and they will be astonished that the simple minded oaf that was in their studio was actually an insane person on the brink of a meltdown

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2013, 05:33:31 AM »
I believe you

Man I hope youre charging 333 rent for all the space he occupies in your noggin.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2013, 05:55:44 AM »
Strawwoman and SoulCrusher should go out on a date.

Hmmmm....new idea for a reality show?  Bitter enemies on an internet forum meet up in person for a romantic dinner.......hilarity ensues.

Perhaps the dinner will be an Obama $50,000 a plate benefit.....I can see it now:

Straw on her dirty knees groveling on the floor screaming in a Wayne's World-esque litony "I'm Not Worthy! I'm Not Worthy!" Then proceeds to pass out from a sheer rush of ecstasy like a Third World kid seeing Michael Jackson for the first time.

Soulcrusher begins to foam at the mouth and is immediately apprehended by the Secret Service.  In fact, I think I hear some black Chevy Suburban doors slamming closed right outside his Bronx flophouse.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2013, 11:25:26 AM »
It's funny how my stalkers show up to claim I'm stalking 333

that always makes laugh