Poll

Who has the better Back Double Bicep

Wes
78 (86.7%)
Bhank
12 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep  (Read 40213 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep
« Reply #500 on: March 20, 2023, 06:05:04 AM »
See Hankins here you make it seem like you you've studied up on it -

It seems like you've looked it up before and were like - "Shit, I can't get fucked in the ass because of this Crohns!".  As I straight man, ass fucking would be pretty far down the list of things I'd worry about.

Seems like you just want to talk about ass ducking men with other men online fuck off fag

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #501 on: March 20, 2023, 06:06:54 AM »
You're the ignorant clown who didn't know vitamin d was a hormone until I told you

PSA. Anyone taking supplemental vitamin d can no longer claim natty as decreed by clown bhanky

Again no one gets to claim natty that’s the point but especially someone taking a synthetic hormone that promotes lbm and stimulants daily

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #502 on: March 20, 2023, 06:10:23 AM »
Amazing you guys post shopped photos of me to attack my physique then you all comment how bad it looks no shit it’s shopped fucking haters

Neither of these 2 pics of you have been shopped, or cropped from vids by others. You posted them

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #503 on: March 20, 2023, 06:13:25 AM »
Seems like you just want to talk about ass ducking men with other men online fuck off fag

Sorry.

P.S. - Does Spaulding know? Hope he doesn't take you being a 1 input girl badly :/.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #504 on: March 20, 2023, 06:14:28 AM »
You also posted this one , not shopped

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: March 20, 2023, 06:26:12 AM »
You also posted this one , not shopped

My condition is phenomenal in that pic you going to pretend that is a 40 inch waist??

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #506 on: March 20, 2023, 06:27:01 AM »
That’s not all it does you going to ignore that it is a synthetic hormone or that it raises growth hormone or lipid metabolism or prevents age related muscle loss? It’s also a strong antioxidant and anti inflammatory and free radical scavenger you know all the same shit gh and test do because it is produced in the pineal gland part of your endocrine system. That’s like me saying I am natural lifter but I take exogenous synthetic testosterone as a sexual aid. You are also taking stimulants how is that natural???? If it comes from a plant it’s natural? Would using cocaine before a workout be considered natural? Not only do stimulants give you energy they also increase your metabolism and burn fat many are beta 2 and 3 antagonist. None of that shit is natural

If melatonin is so awesome and effective at doing those, why are you wasting all your money with your bio-identical test and HGH that you do?

retarded bhanks is back retarding again.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: March 20, 2023, 06:27:31 AM »
Again no one gets to claim natty that’s the point but especially someone taking a synthetic hormone that promotes lbm and stimulants daily

You keep digging the hole deeper. Not even the IOC prohibts those substances.

Typically people realise they were wrong and then just end up semi trolling. You double and triple down on the stupidity. You've gone full retard

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #508 on: March 20, 2023, 06:28:03 AM »

Coffee drinkers are not natural ? 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: March 20, 2023, 06:29:13 AM »
Neither of these 2 pics of you have been shopped, or cropped from vids by others. You posted them

And neither are properly scaled to the photos you are trying to compare them with additionally not hitting a pose in the first one. I have weighed from 195-235lbs in different pics at different times the last 2 years you can’t just look at one pic and say that’s how I always look that is nonsense. Obviously at 235lbs I look different than 195lbs.

But I am half a foot taller than Wes yet he is somehow the same height in the comparison and I am only 3 inches taller than SC but somehow a foot taller in the pic. Scale and perspective matter

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: March 20, 2023, 06:29:39 AM »
My condition is phenomenal in that pic you going to pretend that is a 40 inch waist??

If your waist averages #36-40", or what have you 90% of the day, you've got a #36-40" waist.  We need a 24 hour average.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #511 on: March 20, 2023, 06:30:18 AM »

No you dim-witted strawman it was your claim about them being shopped
Which it's not
You made a claim about pics being shopped, presumably in this thread, they are not

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #512 on: March 20, 2023, 06:30:57 AM »
That’s not all it does you going to ignore that it is a synthetic hormone or that it raises growth hormone or lipid metabolism or prevents age related muscle loss? It’s also a strong antioxidant and anti inflammatory and free radical scavenger you know all the same shit gh and test do because it is produced in the pineal gland part of your endocrine system. That’s like me saying I am natural lifter but I take exogenous synthetic testosterone as a sexual aid. You are also taking stimulants how is that natural???? If it comes from a plant it’s natural? Would using cocaine before a workout be considered natural? Not only do stimulants give you energy they also increase your metabolism and burn fat many are beta 2 and 3 antagonist. None of that shit is natural
You`re still here talking this nonsense?

Get a clue dude.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #513 on: March 20, 2023, 06:31:02 AM »

Not even close.  In the grand scheme of things, this is BHanks world of effective drugs:

Melatonin > pre-workout > vitamin D > caffeine > bio-identical testosterone thats not a drug

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: March 20, 2023, 06:31:21 AM »

Next he'll be claiming food is anabolic. You're not natural if you eat food.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: March 20, 2023, 06:33:46 AM »
If your waist averages #36-40", or what have you 90% of the day, you've got a #36-40" waist.  We need a 24 hour average.

Again do you not think my average waist size is different at 195lbs vs 235lbs??? Do you not understand you have to consider both numbers together? The idea is to add weight get stronger cut weight stay strong add weight get stronger cut weigh stay strong each time getting stronger and bigger at the lower weight in the end. Nothing is static you have to go up in weight and then come down to get big ass arms at a lighter weight. You can’t maintain 5% while growing your arms to 20 inches you have to bulk and cut a bit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: March 20, 2023, 06:33:51 AM »
You`re still here talking this nonsense?

Get a clue dude.

He probably smashed 5 holes in the wall yesterday he was so angry and upset.  Complete meltdown.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #517 on: March 20, 2023, 06:34:19 AM »
And neither are properly scaled to the photos you are trying to compare them with additionally not hitting a pose in the first one. I have weighed from 195-235lbs in different pics at different times the last 2 years you can’t just look at one pic and say that’s how I always look that is nonsense. Obviously at 235lbs I look different than 195lbs.

But I am half a foot taller than Wes yet he is somehow the same height in the comparison and I am only 3 inches taller than SC but somehow a foot taller in the pic. Scale and perspective matter

Ok then so the obvious thing is to throw up a back lat spread where you are hitting the pose

No one is stopping you , and you love posting pics, sounds like a win-win

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: March 20, 2023, 06:34:23 AM »
No you dim-witted strawman it was your claim about them being shopped
Which it's not
You made a claim about pics being shopped, presumably in this thread, they are not

The contest pic you guys keep sharing in this thread of me is absolutely Shopped

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: March 20, 2023, 06:35:04 AM »
Ok then so the obvious thing is to throw up a back lat spread where you are hitting the pose

Still waiting to see sc back double bicep first

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: March 20, 2023, 06:35:22 AM »

Please no we don’t need any more pics from him. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #521 on: March 20, 2023, 06:36:45 AM »

Fuck scale....you  look like a bag of smashed assholes in both photos no matter how you might adjust scale you still look like hammered shit.

You can polish a turd,but it`s still a turd...you turd!

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #522 on: March 20, 2023, 06:38:53 AM »
Please no we don’t need any more pics from him.

Hahaha good point

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #523 on: March 20, 2023, 06:39:04 AM »
if its still on the shelf in cvs its still not considered ban able,,clenbuterol once was in gnc it got yanked fast..

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: March 20, 2023, 06:39:30 AM »
Again do you not think my average waist size is different at 195lbs vs 235lbs??? Do you not understand you have to consider both numbers together? The idea is to add weight get stronger cut weight stay strong add weight get stronger cut weigh stay strong each time getting stronger and bigger at the lower weight in the end. Nothing is static you have to go up in weight and then come down to get big ass arms at a lighter weight. You can’t maintain 5% while growing your arms to 20 inches you have to bulk and cut a bit

Blah, blah, blah. Using the Hankins Principle that you are only as good as you look today, you look like you've got a very blocky waist most days at #235 (which as we know, you've been stuck at for 15 - 20 years:)!).