Author Topic: Is piercing your penis something to brag about??  (Read 1993 times)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Is piercing your penis something to brag about??
« on: March 11, 2007, 06:11:41 PM »
Some guy posted this on another forum:

last night i got a prince albert and now im wearing feminine pads. its kinda cool though, when i finish healing i can take the ring out and pee in two diffrent directions at once!  anyone else have a multiholed dick?

What a penis puffer..im sure his BF will like the feel of the metal ball pushing his poo!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: Is piercing your penis something to brag about??
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 10:36:53 PM »
give me one good reason why teh rudeness shouldn't delete this mountain of shit  you call a thread >:(

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 03:09:57 AM »
Some guy posted this on another forum:

What a penis puffer..im sure his BF will like the feel of the metal ball pushing his poo!

You can only brag about piercing your penis if you are Buffgoddess, because you would have to assume that there was some heavy machinery involved! hahaha

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 03:13:54 AM »
Piercing your penis isn't something to brag about, although 'guys' like Bluto have bragged about being 'pierced' by penises hahahahaha

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 06:56:13 AM »
Piercing your penis isn't something to brag about, although 'guys' like Bluto have bragged about being 'pierced' by penises hahahahaha

Hahaha yes Kiwiol, but when "guys" like bluto go to the piercing studio they look at his chasmic cockhole and say "I dont think we should pierce this it looks like it been done in the same spot too many times" 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007, 07:29:21 AM »
Hahaha yes Kiwiol, but when "guys" like bluto go to the piercing studio they look at his chasmic cockhole and say "I dont think we should pierce this it looks like it been done in the same spot too many times" 

Hahahahahaha yes BigC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard Bluto went into a piercing studio and requested he be shown pics of dick piercings. And when shown the same, he just picked all the ones that were over 11" and said, "I'll have these please. Not the piercings so much, but just the names and addresses of these customers from your database. Now, how much for that info and how about I pay you in exchange for a some head?" and looked at the studio owner's man package. Hahahahahaha gayer than going to church on Sundays.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2007, 08:27:51 AM »
Hahahahahaha yes BigC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard Bluto went into a piercing studio and requested he be shown pics of dick piercings. And when shown the same, he just picked all the ones that were over 11" and said, "I'll have these please. Not the piercings so much, but just the names and addresses of these customers from your database. Now, how much for that info and how about I pay you in exchange for a some head?" and looked at the studio owner's man package. Hahahahahaha gayer than going to church on Sundays.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! that's exactly the fag he is Kiwiol!!! Word has it that recently he was seen in Basra wearing a full length Hijab and crying his eyes out, while frantically searching through stretcher upon stretcher of dead iraqi builders, that had been the result of the previous days marketplace blast. When the BBC correspondent cautiously approached "him" and asked through a translator "Are you looking for your missing husband or child madam?" he is said to have replied through tear-drenched lips "Oh no Mr Musclebear british reporter studmuffin, I was rummaging for my lunchtime snack, but I was overcome with grief to learn that none of these tasty middle eastern dreamboats had their penis still attatched!!!!!, But it looks like my prayers to allah are now answered with a sexy male like you on the scene!!!!!!!!! Now get that little dictaphone away from my lips and put a real dick there you big sweaty english rose!!!!" as he takes off the hijab and swings it around suggestively hahahahahahaha gayer than a morning walk

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2007, 09:04:46 AM »
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! that's exactly the fag he is Kiwiol!!! Word has it that recently he was seen in Basra wearing a full length Hijab and crying his eyes out, while frantically searching through stretcher upon stretcher of dead iraqi builders, that had been the result of the previous days marketplace blast. When the BBC correspondent cautiously approached "him" and asked through a translator "Are you looking for your missing husband or child madam?" he is said to have replied through tear-drenched lips "Oh no Mr Musclebear british reporter studmuffin, I was rummaging for my lunchtime snack, but I was overcome with grief to learn that none of these tasty middle eastern dreamboats had their penis still attatched!!!!!, But it looks like my prayers to allah are now answered with a sexy male like you on the scene!!!!!!!!! Now get that little dictaphone away from my lips and put a real dick there you big sweaty english rose!!!!" as he takes off the hijab and swings it around suggestively hahahahahahaha gayer than a morning walk

Hahahahahahahahaha yes BigC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bluto's so gay that the story goes that the morning after his first night of getting gang banged by an entire fleet of the Nigerian navy, he walked into his dad's room, woke him up and said, "Hey dad. I now know how you do that trick of squeezing your buttcheeks to get a handful of 'conditioner' pouring out of your ass. Watch this" after which he did the very same 'trick' his dad had proudly (and happily) been showing him all those years. Hahahahahahaha gayer than Chamomile tea with lemon.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2007, 06:28:24 PM »
give me one good reason why teh rudeness shouldn't delete this mountain of shit  you call a thread >:(

WHAT KINDA MAAAN! Come on you package face! This thread is not bad at all- its about the sick homos that mutilate their purple helmets. Could you stick a Skewer through your mushroom head? The thought of it is excruciating alone!!!!!!

Now stfu!! hahaha.... ;D