Author Topic: Hidetada Yamagishi Arrested! Discussion / Comments  (Read 131826 times)

Monster81

• Getbig IV
Re: Anyone Think Milos Will Help Hidetada With His Legal Bills?
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2007, 05:34:02 PM »
mios is inocent u guys

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Anyone Think Milos Will Help Hidetada With His Legal Bills?
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2007, 05:39:46 PM »
hide's sugar daddy will take care of it

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Hidetada Yamagishi Arrested!
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2007, 05:57:27 PM »
You guys just wait, Milos will get Hide out of this jam, you just wait and see!!

No matter what, one thing Milos is known for is for seeing his athletes through thick and thin. He will get Toshiba out of this no matter what.

Free Mitsubishi,
"1"
LOL. Well played.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2007, 05:58:52 PM »
You guys just wait, Milos will get Hide out of this jam, you just wait and see!!

No matter what, one thing Milos is known for is for seeing his athletes through thick and thin. He will get Toshiba out of this no matter what.

Free Mitsubishi,
"1"
hahahahahaaahaaaa

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2007, 06:11:26 PM »
Just trying to make you motherfuckers laugh..

"1"

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2007, 06:19:00 PM »
Assuming it was only "possesion of a controlled substance,"

How does US Law apply to foreigners? Special Ed?
If he's applied for permanent residency (green card), he probably won't get it now.
If he was here illegally and pleads guilty, he could face removal (deportation) proceedings.
Depends on the outcome, but doesn't bode well for long term stay in usa.
BigNationRadio.com

Dominator

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2007, 06:24:05 PM »

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2007, 06:24:46 PM »
5'6"  220 lbs

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2007, 06:31:19 PM »
he should just leave this shit hole of a country and goto pakistan
TEAM Nasser

sachito

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2007, 06:33:56 PM »
guys this is a sad day for hide but also for bodybuilding. this sport already has the worst reputation out there.forget about going through security at airports now if you are or look like a bodybuilder. be careful guys and wish for hide to get through this.

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2007, 06:34:26 PM »
Perhaps he could "perform community service" for the judge and cops...to get the charges dropped  ;D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2007, 06:56:50 PM »
No one ever accused bodybuilders of being smart, but I still don't get this...

A PRO BODYBUILDER who is JACKED and JUICED and arriving on an INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT requiring him to GO THROUGH CUSTOMS and past the DOGS and through the X-RAY and questioned by IMMIGRATION and a high probability of being SEARCHED actually attempts to smuggle SCHEDULE IV DRUGS and STEROIDS into a country going through STEROID HYSTERIA with BARRY BONDS, ROGER CLEMENS, MARION JONES, and SHAWN MERRIMAN on the covers of NEWSPAPERS and MAGAZINES everyday and CONGRESS talking about STEROIDS, and he thinks he's just gonna sashay through three levels of security/searches like he's got the DISNEY EXPRESS PASS to the front of the line??

What happened to mailing it? Having the girlfriend or geeky friend take it? Driving 3 hours south of the border to get it? Making it yourself? Getting it shipped? Getting it from the guy at the gym?

and FYI 180K bond is hefty and it shows the feds believe he is a high flight risk.
BigNationRadio.com

Alex23

« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2007, 06:59:14 PM »

A PRO BODYBUILDER who is JACKED and JUICED and arriving on an INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT requiring him to GO THROUGH CUSTOMS and past the DOGS and through the X-RAY and questioned by IMMIGRATION and a high probability of being SEARCHED actually attempts to smuggle SCHEDULE IV DRUGS and STEROIDS into a country going through STEROID HYSTERIA with BARRY BONDS, ROGER CLEMENS, MARION JONES, and SHAWN MERRIMAN on the covers of NEWSPAPERS and MAGAZINES everyday and CONGRESS talking about STEROIDS, and he thinks he's just gonna sashay through three levels of security/searches like he's got the DISNEY EXPRESS PASS to the front of the line??

What happened to mailing it? Having the girlfriend or geeky friend take it? Driving 3 hours south of the border to get it? Making it yourself? Getting it shipped? Getting it from the guy at the gym?

and FYI 180K bond is hefty and it shows the feds believe he is a high flight risk.

It's actually Schedule III (I think), depending on what he "tried" to "bring in"...

Nonetheless, too many years of banalizing, then losing perspective on how "grave" it can be... my 2 cents.

Wasn't he in Kuwait not so long ago with the rest of the Clan? Anybody knows where he was flying in from?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2007, 07:00:50 PM »
I hope Goodrum hooks him up with his pre-paid legal.  With that kind of support he can still make to the Arnold.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2007, 07:12:19 PM »
What are the chances that hide can join the JAP maphia @ detention center, without getting raped first? He must join a brotherhood else he will become a bitch, just like it happened to titus.

sachito

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2007, 07:18:58 PM »

sachito

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2007, 07:20:24 PM »
i agree

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2007, 07:27:44 PM »
i thought japs were supposed to be intelligent  lol

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2007, 07:28:33 PM »
Hide is natural.  8)  I am sure all he had was Milos shake and for sure some GAKIC or other MuscleTech pills.  The Feds don't know the difference until they send it to the lab and have it tested.  I cannot believe they thought it was anabolic steroids when we all know MuscleTech makes LEGAL products which give BETTER results than the most powerful hormones and steroids!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2007, 07:30:11 PM »
I didn't know that muscletech nano mixed with milos' drink was illegal
Here comes the money shot

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2007, 07:32:13 PM »
hahahaha you all are stupid, hide is a fuck1ng brilliant jap.
He wanted to go to jail, to be able to get some hardcore roids without too much trouble. He's staying there for at least 12 weeks..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2007, 07:34:01 PM »

180k is not for simple little pill or vial,, think in the direction of narcotics and painkiller department,,inanycase the only title he will get is of a fellon,,he jst dont have the genetic to do anything with the drugs,,his structure is not good and he will bring milos down if milos dont stay away,,
customs will not throw you in jail with 180 k nothing unless you got quite history and stand with them from beforhand  and was is involved with recrationals

guys like this jap make bodybuilding suffer ,,i never liked him to begin with,,hard working.. ::)
fallen angel

Alex23

« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2007, 07:34:35 PM »
hahahaha you all are stupid, hide is a fuck1ng brilliant jap.
He wanted to go to jail, to be able to get some hardcore roids without too much trouble. He's staying there for at least 12 weeks..

Is it Summer in Chile?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2007, 07:37:04 PM »

guys like this jap make bodybuilding suffer ,,i never liked him to begin with,,hard working.. ::)
Translated= Hide is a better bodybuilder than gh15.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 27, 2007, 07:38:42 PM »
Is it Summer in Chile?

yes my brother, pretty hot right now and mother nature performing some small 6.0 richter earthquakes twice a week