Author Topic: Hidetada Yamagishi Arrested! Discussion / Comments  (Read 131830 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Hidetada Yamagishi Arrested!
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2007, 07:40:19 PM »
only thing the jap is better at is dealing drugs,,when it comes to bodybuilding he is small petite asian,,he can tkae drugs from here to china and back but he wont have what it takes to be top,,he has muscle made hormones and not hormone made muscles
fallen angel

Alex23

« Reply #76 on: December 27, 2007, 07:47:03 PM »
yes my brother, pretty hot right now and mother nature performing some small 6.0 richter earthquakes twice a week

I'm hitting Argentina next 'summer' for snowboarding... maybe I'll cross the Patagonia and hit Santiago.

What's Christian Lob's wife phone number again? nevermind. I'll call Paul D.

;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #77 on: December 27, 2007, 07:49:04 PM »
only thing the jap is better at is dealing drugs,,when it comes to bodybuilding he is small petite asian,,he can tkae drugs from here to china and back but he wont have what it takes to be top,,he has muscle made hormones and not hormone made muscles
If he was better at dealing drugs, would he be awaiting trial right now? ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #78 on: December 27, 2007, 07:50:06 PM »
I'm hitting Argentina next 'summer' for snowboarding... maybe I'll cross the Patagonia and hit Santiago.

What's Christian Lob's wife phone number again? nevermind. I'll call Paul D.

;D

Why argentina when the best places for snowboarding are in santiago/Chile? As for lob's wife, you really dont want to hit the new one, she looks like a fucking cavewoman

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #79 on: December 27, 2007, 07:52:01 PM »
He should just explain that it's what you need to take to stay "competitive" in bb.  And everyone else does it, so it's no big deal. ::)
Welcome to the real world buddy.  It's illegal.  I actually enjoy seeing these douchebags get nailed.  Hope he gets life. ;D
Gear really is no big deal, but here's the thing...it's against the law, much like cocaine.  Try telling the judge, "It's just to get me past my natural plateau."  See what he says..hahah
Hope 15th place was worth it. :D
Clowns
N

affy

« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2007, 07:52:39 PM »
10 bucks milos doesn't go near this with a 10 foot pole

the last thing he needs is more heat

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
Re: Anyone Think Milos Will Help Hidetada With His Legal Bills?
« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2007, 07:58:32 PM »
My guess is Weider takes care of it.
wHY?  He's not a Weider athlete!
Check often for updates @

joelocal

« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2007, 08:25:05 PM »
wHY?  He's not a Weider athlete!

Besides, Weider doesn't have "athletes"........he has bodybuilders, there's a difference.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2007, 08:26:51 PM »
What a shame. From what I have heard Hide seems like a pretty good guy, but in this day and age no one should ever think that they can carry anything while flying. This is the beginning of the end for pro BB. Just a matter of time before drug testing will be enforced in the IFBB and possibly the NPC and this will not be by choice.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2007, 08:27:23 PM »
Besides, Weider doesn't have "athletes"........he has bodybuilders, there's a difference.

hey bro u still owe me nude pics of the hoe (your wife)

joelocal

« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2007, 08:31:06 PM »
hey bro u still owe me nude pics of the hoe (your wife)

Ha, not after that link you sent me of that horse doing your sister :o

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2007, 08:34:59 PM »
Ha, not after that link you sent me of that horse doing your sister :o

haha you saw it! did you like the tribute? Kenneth pinyan aka mrhands is an hero, like you.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2007, 08:48:05 PM »
Just a matter of time before drug testing will be enforced in the IFBB and possibly the NPC and this will not be by choice.

Really?   gh15 seems to think AAS will be legalized over-the-counter in a decade.  ::)

Ron: "I am lazy."

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2007, 08:51:36 PM »
This Milos character misplaced his oriental experiment.  I misplaced a client once. I made sure to ship him off to some country with no extradition -- South America. He sends me Felice Cupleanos cards every year.
Denny Crane. Denny Crane.

Alex23

« Reply #89 on: December 27, 2007, 08:52:34 PM »
Really?   gh15 seems to think AAS will be legalized over-the-counter in a decade.  ::)

Have you finally decided to post a pic, "Goatboy" ?

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #90 on: December 27, 2007, 08:53:27 PM »
Long duck dong likes fat chicks just like old man Vince and also can't stay off the booze while behind the wheel of an autooooooomooooobillllll llllllleeeeeeeee....

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
« Reply #91 on: December 27, 2007, 09:02:40 PM »
Tell Hidetada There's a difference in being an ass and being effective. When you win, they say you're effective. When you lose, which I never do, they call you an ass. You want to win this case call Denny Crane.
Denny Crane. Denny Crane.

joelocal

« Reply #92 on: December 27, 2007, 09:22:43 PM »
haha you saw it! did you like the tribute?

No, I felt violated :(

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #93 on: December 27, 2007, 09:46:52 PM »
What a shame. From what I have heard Hide seems like a pretty good guy, but in this day and age no one should ever think that they can carry anything while flying. This is the beginning of the end for pro BB. Just a matter of time before drug testing will be enforced in the IFBB and possibly the NPC and this will not be by choice.

not possible,,reason is that yoru all american sports is evolved around the use of drugs,,you cant play american football with bunch of 6'1 185 lb guys,,dont work this way,,,basbeall will never be clean of anything,,,basketbnalls is full of hormones and even worse narcotics,,you just cant stop hormones,, you can only make them uncontrolled in the way they made bronkaid,and it will happen after tiral and error you are in the stage of trial and error right now but always remember MONEY TALKS MONEY TALKS MONEY TALKS,,there is no money in bodybuilding and this is the last sport to go ,,but there is lots of money in football ands basball and wrestling and boxing,,,the people behind it will go to extremes of murdering other people inorder to keep it the way they see it,,and they way they see it is chee cheeng and cheecheeng = hormones and related products,,

what will happen is stiffer penalties to rec drugs and less restriction on hormones ,,it will take more time but it will happen and not due to drug dealer such as goatie ltd but more because of people with money that stand behind those sports and behind the politicians campains
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #94 on: December 27, 2007, 09:47:58 PM »

see above post,,
god bless you my green friend but change him to grey he blinds me
fallen angel

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: December 27, 2007, 10:01:54 PM »
Well he's being housed up in Wayside. More then likely he is pc'd right now unless he is running southside. Most of the "Chino's" are PC'd due some beefs that some of the Asian gangs tried to start with Avenue 43 and other North East LA gangs. Tons of homies up there from: San Fer, Pacas ect ect. Also, he has a INS hold. He isnt getting out of jail. The best he could get would be 8% bail. Also, he's already up at Wayside and past mens central. He is pre-sentenced and if he had any chance of getting bailed out he would have already. Pretty much LA county is the place to get busted with everyone only doing 10% right now. The fact that he is still in jail and wasn't site released with a court date says alot.
His bail was set at 180k but his INS hold is keeping him there. Thats the main reason was not site released from Mens Central. He cannot get bailed out!

Knowing all his charges will give us a better idea of what he is looking at. He could be looking at Fed Time for trying to transport a controlled substance. Also with the INS hold. Damn he is in deep shit!!! I will see what I can find out from Wayside and see where he is being housed. I know a few deputies who work there who can give me the 411.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #96 on: December 27, 2007, 10:07:40 PM »
True dat homie! I tried to smuggle my 4.6 oz. Colgate Toothpaste through carry-on and I got POPPED!! I bought a new one for fun in Fort Lauderdale just to try again and BANG, I got POPPED AGAIN!

Personally, I don't see why terrorists shouldn't be able to brush their teeth onboard a flight, but who am I to find any sense in these laws!
BigNationRadio.com

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: December 27, 2007, 10:18:39 PM »
i told hide not to drink the kns pre-load before the flight, but ohhhhhhhhhhhnnnooooooooo oooo, he didn't want to risk having empty blood when he met up with milos at the tarmack.

does anyone know if customs seized all 3 kns powders or just the pre-load that he had in his fanny pack ???

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #98 on: December 27, 2007, 10:20:33 PM »
Guys,

The drug war is a SCAM.  Do you think the powers that be don't realize it is a terrible failure?

Drug war = 100 billion dollar industry turned into a TRILLION dollar industry due to prohibition.

The major financial interests in the war on drugs KNOW THIS.  They know the only way to suck as much money out of drug dealings is to KEEP THEM PROHIBITED.  They know the war on drugs hurts more people than it saves but that's the gag - it helps their bottom line!

Much like the destabilization of Iraq helps the financial interests (defense contractors and bankers) behind the war.  What is a failure to every private and four star general is a great success to these people.  That is political reality folks.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: December 27, 2007, 10:24:56 PM »
Talk about getting on the freeway going the wrong way!