Author Topic: Hidetada Yamagishi Arrested! Discussion / Comments  (Read 131978 times)

b.c.

• Getbig II
Re: Hidetada Yamagishi Arrested!
« Reply #125 on: December 28, 2007, 12:28:53 AM »
We need a new reborn bodybuilding ,if we want the general public to accept this sport .

Bodybuilding will never have public acceptance even if it was drug tested and natural.  It is a true underground sport or whatever people want to call it.  I hope Hide gets a good lawyer and gets out.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: December 28, 2007, 12:34:30 AM »
Simly put, why would the general public care about guys on stage in tiny trunks flexing their muscles regardless of how big or small they may be.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #127 on: December 28, 2007, 12:44:29 AM »
disgusted,,will you stop getting nervous break down alredy?? come one now,,when gh15 says something IT IS ABSOLUT,,the ones who get in prison are directly and indirectly responsible to recretational drug (i consider painkillers part of it) distribution and posession,, they are also the more poor fellas and not the ones with money,,

as i said before this is not dream world anything,,bodybuilding is not going anywhere so stop getting heart attack right and left,,plenty cops around are natiuonal and world champions and on very heavy doses of hormones,,only shop that closed down is underground garbage that also produced narcotics garbage,,

you can tell on the jap that he is was in the rec enviroment ,,i could tell it from the first 5 seconds of looking at him ,,this boy does lots of pain killer and pain killer = narcotics,,

5-7 years hormones are not under control and wil be supplier under supervision via pharmacy usa around the usa and all over the world where in many cases nto controlled to begin with,,

dont blame dea for everything you see ,,,they didnt create the mess of mixing narcotics and painkillers with aas and bringin it from comunist china and posioning youth with rat posion in a blank vial with shiny label,,,this is not the dea fault,,

use human grade and stop comlaining,,preferably get script or work with  the ones who have it and plenty have it ,,big pharma love your money and so it the american goverment ,,you got nothing to worry about

the jap bond is high because there are many factors in this,,he is not a new be to the scence of drugs lets put it this way,,i told you all before many bodybuilders of new era are criminals,,,many are not,,

there is the palumbo and jap group but there is also a good group that do not do the shit they do,, you worry about your side of the bodybuilding and youll be just fine

as squad father says ,,why dont you take milk and cookie and relax ;)
fallen angel

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #128 on: December 28, 2007, 12:45:44 AM »
Simly put, why would the general public care about guys on stage in tiny trunks flexing their muscles regardless of how big or small they may be.

Exactly... There is no market for it.  And with the crackdown on hormones, I dont see how any pro ifbb can justify the risk to reward anymore.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: December 28, 2007, 12:46:48 AM »
disgusted,,will you stop getting nervous break down alredy?? come one now,,when gh15 says something IT IS ABSOLUT,,

I honestly stopped reading at this point.  ::)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #130 on: December 28, 2007, 12:50:56 AM »
disgusted,,will you stop getting nervous break down alredy?? come one now,,when gh15 says something IT IS ABSOLUT,,

When a mathematician talks about psychology s/he is not necessarily speaking from an expert's point of view.

When a psychologist talks about mathematics, s/he is not necessarily speaking from an expert's point of view.

You are an expert in terms of bodybuilding, not progressive drug policy.  I have a good sense of your intelligence by reading your posts and I would bet everything I own you would change your opinion if you did research in the area.

Start here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=864268000924014458
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #131 on: December 28, 2007, 12:51:13 AM »
we shall see now wont we? thee are 1-2 million people on usa grounds right now from teachers to doctors from houe wives to cops that are on regular use of hormones with out script and not for medical reasons,,1-2 million,,they are all personal users ,,and they are all were are and will be 100% safe,,moment one of them go down many will lose jobs including the party at power,,this is too much into big sport to stop,,american like to be first in olympics they like their gold medals ,,,every one is fine,,,only thing cleaned is underground garbage trust me on that!
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #132 on: December 28, 2007, 12:57:37 AM »
When a mathematician talks about psychology s/he is not necessarily speaking from an expert's point of view.

When a psychologist talks about mathematics, s/he is not necessarily speaking from an expert's point of view.

You are an expert in terms of bodybuilding, not progressive drug policy.  I have a good sense of your intelligence by reading your posts and I would bet everything I own you would change your opinion if you did research in the area.

Start here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=864268000924014458

:D
this english is too much for me to even start undeerstanding,,what i can recomend you all including disgusted is to count a lot less on people you think know their shit with blue stars and listen to what gh15 tell you,,

milos the jap palumbo,,all criminals,,it has nothing to do with bodybuilding,,they are um well they felons and deo involve in every aspect of drugs ,,pay attention i dont bucher them everytime i talk  and i give them the right respect when ti come to bodybuilding physiqe aspect but they are also pretty decent fellons that are greedy and worked with underground garbage for long time,,they get nailed for a reason

i told you before gh15 knows what he talking about,,when i call palumbo a criminal and when i called milos a liar ,,,gh15 knows exactly what he or she talking about ,,,you just need to stay away from those individuals because they are watched very closely,,the felonies has nothing to do with aas only and has lot to do with other aspects not only aas,,this sport became a mess because of people like black marcus and palumbo and the jap etc etc,,what can i do you dont listen so bare the consequences
fallen angel

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: December 28, 2007, 01:01:03 AM »
this english is too much for me to even start undeerstanding,,what i can recomend you all including disgusted is to count a lot less on people you think know their shit with blue stars and listen to what gh15 tell you,,

milos the jap palumbo,,all criminals,,it has nothing to do with bodybuilding,,they are um well they felons and deo involve in every aspect of drugs ,,pay attention i dont bucher them everytime i talk  and i give them the right respect when ti come to bodybuilding physiqe aspect but they are also pretty decent fellons that are greedy and worked with underground garbage for long time,,they get nailed for a reason

i told you before gh15 knows what he talking about,,when i call palumbo a criminal and when i called milos a liar ,,,gh15 knows exactly what he or she talking about ,,,you just need to stay away from those individuals because they are watched very closely,,the felonies has nothing to do with aas only and has lot to do with other aspects not only aas,,this sport became a mess because of people like black marcus and palumbo and the jap etc etc,,what can i do you dont listen so bare the consequences

I don't think that blue stars are a requirement for anyone to realize you are trying just a bit too hard to make yourself seem right about something you clearly are wrong about.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 28, 2007, 01:01:12 AM »

Yes, I trust that if you say Milos and Dave are shady characters they probably are.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #135 on: December 28, 2007, 01:06:32 AM »
not shady,,they are felons as in criminals and not only for little vial of testosterone,,shady is when you dont know a from z ,,shady is shady and felon is felon,,you dont get to be a felon easily,,it takes a lot ,,,the le doent just come and say we want to make you fellon ,,there are 1000s over 100s of transaction made for big money and lots of evidence and also  the key word is DISTRIBUTION,,it has nothing to do with 1 vial of test or 20 little amps of test,,it has to do with posession of narcotics and distributon of narcotics and or hormones (UNDERGROUND GARBAGE THAT IN MANY CASES IN CLUDE GHB POWDER AND OTHER RAT POSION EQUIVELEN) in BULK

you dont become a felon that easy friends,,they all have past
fallen angel

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: December 28, 2007, 01:16:10 AM »
not shady,,they are felons as in criminals and not only for little vial of testosterone,,shady is when you dont know a from z ,,shady is shady and felon is felon,,you dont get to be a felon easily,,it takes a lot ,,,the le doent just come and say we want to make you fellon ,,there are 1000s over 100s of transaction made for big money and lots of evidence and also  the key word is DISTRIBUTION,,it has nothing to do with 1 vial of test or 20 little amps of test,,it has to do with posession of narcotics and distributon of narcotics and or hormones (UNDERGROUND GARBAGE THAT IN MANY CASES IN CLUDE GHB POWDER AND OTHER RAT POSION EQUIVELEN) in BULK

you dont become a felon that easy friends,,they all have past

So they are drug dealers?  Who gives a shit?  Should we also arrest the CEOs of Pfizer and Budweiser?  I thought you meant they were somehow engaging in deviant activity.

I don't think it's cool that Dave was selling fake GH though.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #137 on: December 28, 2007, 01:17:48 AM »
I don't think that blue stars are a requirement for anyone to realize you are trying just a bit too hard to make yourself seem right about something you clearly are wrong about.

im not wrong about this,,
the jap arrest has nothing to do with him not being american or immigrant or anyither bullshit,,the jap took a lot of goodies to become anything,,he was petite little nothing and now he is um petite little nothing,,same place only diff is he was working with milos,,this all thing is one big housee of puffs from dimkim to the jap to mustaf to many milos work with while milos is on the eye of the goverment for long time because he is a problem,,hopfully wolf wont get involved too deep and stay as personal user,,every single day in us of america over 100,000 packages of hormones getting in through borders ,,less than 5% is seized with no farther consquences,,what the fellons among us need to be careful is underground garbage which in 90% of cases is narcotics/painkillers RECREATIONal drugs,,then you got a problem,,

laugh as much as you want but the ifbb is smart ,,,they kicked milos and priest at the right time ,,manion is quite a genious if you ask gh15
fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #138 on: December 28, 2007, 01:23:24 AM »
So they are drug dealers?  Who gives a shit?  Should we also arrest the CEOs of Pfizer and Budweiser?  I thought you meant they were somehow engaging in deviant activity.

You guys are missing the point gh15 is trying to make...these guys and their problems with le have nada to do with hormones...there's the narcotics side, and not just as users. He said for a long time now that is shit like these shady ones that are dragging bb through the mud.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #139 on: December 28, 2007, 01:25:01 AM »

remember,,,unlike many here gh15 also know the other side of the story as in gh15 knows who where what when and where the posioned people go to get treatment,,the hospitals in 2004-2006 around the world were full of people who were there for infections and "bee stings" yet didnt hve no muscle ...go figure whos at fault,,,

i blame palumbo ,,i blame velentino,,i blame others i wotn name here are the main direct respensibility for the fallings that bodybuilding suffer in the year of 2007,,i suggest and recomend the npc and ifbb to ban those individuals and they know who they are

as i always said you dont get to 240lb 6% at 5'8 from doing little test and deca  :D,,,it takes a lot my friends it takes a lot,,and many of those people who cant be the best go and start distributing and then they get greedy and go narcotics route and then you hear about them in some airport getting nailed for 4 vials of test and couple duretics,,,

i dont find happiness in putting down palumbo but he is criminal with capital t,,he smells so is milos he smells,,so  is velntino ,,he smells too and leaks too!
fallen angel

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 28, 2007, 01:30:00 AM »
You guys are missing the point gh15 is trying to make...these guys and their problems with le have nada to do with hormones...there's the narcotics side, and not just as users. He said for a long time now that is shit like these shady ones that are dragging bb through the mud.

I will respond to gh15 tomorrow.

Yes, narcotics are a black eye for bodybuilding.  But that's a cultural problem.  In time, people will evolve and realize that narcotics are not in and of themselves terrible things.  Believe me, I could write a book on this.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #141 on: December 28, 2007, 01:34:12 AM »
I will respond to gh15 tomorrow.

Yes, narcotics are a black eye for bodybuilding.  But that's a cultural problem.  In time, people will evolve and realize that narcotics are not in and of themselves terrible things.  Believe me, I could write a book on this.
I'm sure u could write the book but I think you would have a hard time convincing anyone to read it.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 28, 2007, 01:46:33 AM »
Just another bb backset..... :(

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #143 on: December 28, 2007, 02:42:15 AM »
 >:(

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: December 28, 2007, 02:46:33 AM »

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: December 28, 2007, 02:47:23 AM »
GOTTA CATCH EM ALL GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!!! POKEMON!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #146 on: December 28, 2007, 04:27:02 AM »
probably benadryl.

I agree. Dude saw the movie "Snakes on a plane" and he just didn't want to take any chances.
a

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Anyone Think Milos Will Help Hidetada With His Legal Bills?
« Reply #147 on: December 28, 2007, 05:28:58 AM »

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #148 on: December 28, 2007, 05:31:45 AM »
*cues violin*

Awwwwwww...Hidetada arrested.  ::)

Go after the current Mr. Olympia!  :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #149 on: December 28, 2007, 06:13:19 AM »
Keep living in your dream world bro. Fact, steroids are becoming "more illegal" than ever. They are NOT EVER!!!!! going to e over the counter although I wish I was wrong. I would rather get caught with 10 vicodan than 10 dbol. 10 vicoden equals everyday occurance, but 10 dbol equals big media news and even bigger hype and reason to 'get the bad steroid guys".

It is and WILL be no big deal for the the feds to make the IFBB implement drug testing and the IFBB will front the cost. I wish I was wrong, but it's on the way.
They won't be OTC but I think they will be less regulated eventually, not too far from now. Do you think Hollywood celebs will stop their "HRT"? Do you think the anti-aging crowd will stop using hormones? Do you think the hormone "replacement" fad will fade now that steroids are under the microscope? You prepped Joe Marino who claims his steroid cycle for his show was perfectly legal (which included Dianabol of all things! A drug developed strictly for performance enhancement!). Is this type of thing now history?

No, no way. The anti-aging, HRT and "hormone treatment for injuries" movements will legitimize hormones slowly. This grey area loophole is used by bodybuilders now and it's not going to disappear IMO.

What do you think?