Author Topic: Hidetada Yamagishi Arrested! Discussion / Comments  (Read 131972 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Hidetada Yamagishi Arrested!
« Reply #150 on: December 28, 2007, 07:14:37 AM »
milos replying @ flex and not here :(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #151 on: December 28, 2007, 07:25:43 AM »
anyone remotely involved in this shouldn't be making any public statements on it. 

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #152 on: December 28, 2007, 07:29:41 AM »
anyone remotely involved in this shouldn't be making any public statements on it. 
hahahahaha!!! Yeah. thats really funny! So who is going shut up his/her mouth suddenly...? ;D
Its like saying"I am one of the suspicious!!".

str8-T

• Getbig II
« Reply #153 on: December 28, 2007, 07:37:17 AM »
>:(

hahahahaha...that picture says it all

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: December 28, 2007, 07:41:11 AM »
MILOS please2reply here and tell us what happened with hide! Or maybe you are too busy training people :(

str8-T

• Getbig II
« Reply #155 on: December 28, 2007, 07:44:12 AM »
MILOS please2reply here and tell us what happened with hide! Or maybe you are too busy training people :(

he might be visiting him in the slammer....bringin the necessary goods such as an exit only sign for his ass...soap on a rope...etc.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #156 on: December 28, 2007, 07:52:22 AM »
Hahahahahahaha! Thats impossible.
 Remember  "anyone remotely involved in this shouldn't be making any public statements on it.".
So he is scared to death to make some kind of statement. And now maybe try to kick Hide out.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #157 on: December 28, 2007, 08:05:27 AM »
Federal Detention Facility = Not bad
Immigration Holding Center = Beyond Awful
BigNationRadio.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #158 on: December 28, 2007, 08:10:09 AM »
Federal Detention Facility = Not bad
Immigration Holding Center = Beyond Awful

are you saying he's being forced to settle for slow-digesting casein following his workouts, instead of the faster-absorbed whey that his muscles require to operate at maximum efficiency?

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #159 on: December 28, 2007, 08:10:47 AM »
So much for the steroetype about all gooks being smart  :-\ Hidetada is one dumb zipperhead.
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #160 on: December 28, 2007, 08:53:34 AM »
Right about now, Hide is probably thinking he'd have been better off throwing rocks at the tigers...
BigNationRadio.com

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #161 on: December 28, 2007, 09:00:59 AM »
What a Pearl Harbor job...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #162 on: December 28, 2007, 09:10:32 AM »
So much for the steroetype about all gooks being smart  :-\ Hidetada is one dumb zipperhead.

he could ship to his moma girlfriend huose,,to old people house,,to an apartment he got only for this ,,he could ship to friend,,he could ship to po box ,,he could ship to a whores house or gay sponsor that wouldnt mind,,he could ship to aprtments not even on his name or to mail boxes he made duplicate keys for in apartments all around the world,,but NO! the japo had to walk through custom and wave it for the custom so they can do the job like they suppose to! while they couldnt care fot hsi shit to begin with but if you wave it to them in the face and trying to walk through with it? what are you a fuckin brainless? you look like you got autism and you lok like you got down syundrom but even a jap can get things right if put little thought into it,,especially when the jap has long past and history with recreational drugs that include painkillers with no scrips on usa grounds,,atleast do it in pakistan or something so no one cares but in the usa ?? going through the fuckin custom in airport with drugs these days? i hope they throw you in jail for 6 months just for the stupidity,,180k thatsmore than you will ever make from bodybuilding,,stiupid jap that ruin good bodybuilders good names

that milos is also pissing me off ,,he has bunch of thugs that play with rec drugs ,,milos you will bring bodybuilding down and will be hated for ever,,from marion jons to kim defects to the jap criminalities,,you wil bring bodybuilding down milos ,,ifbb shoudl take distance,,i thought that guy learned when he almost died back in 90s ,,old habits never change

stay FAR FAR AWAY
fallen angel

spinnis

« Reply #163 on: December 28, 2007, 09:20:59 AM »
Cocaine did it!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: December 28, 2007, 09:22:00 AM »
haha i was about to post that

spinnis

« Reply #165 on: December 28, 2007, 09:24:02 AM »
haha i was about to post that

Sometimes I shine  ;D

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #166 on: December 28, 2007, 09:30:23 AM »
how can this guy be so foolish!!!  to attempt to smuggle drugs on a plane. sometimes your the bug and sometimes your the windshield i guess.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #167 on: December 28, 2007, 09:46:30 AM »
he could ship to his moma girlfriend huose,,to old people house,,to an apartment he got only for this ,,he could ship to friend,,he could ship to po box ,,he could ship to a whores house or gay sponsor that wouldnt mind,,he could ship to aprtments not even on his name or to mail boxes he made duplicate keys for in apartments all around the world,,but NO! the japo had to walk through custom and wave it for the custom so they can do the job like they suppose to! while they couldnt care fot hsi shit to begin with but if you wave it to them in the face and trying to walk through with it? what are you a fuckin brainless? you look like you got autism and you lok like you got down syundrom but even a jap can get things right if put little thought into it,,especially when the jap has long past and history with recreational drugs that include painkillers with no scrips on usa grounds,,atleast do it in pakistan or something so no one cares but in the usa ?? going through the fuckin custom in airport with drugs these days? i hope they throw you in jail for 6 months just for the stupidity,,180k thatsmore than you will ever make from bodybuilding,,stiupid jap that ruin good bodybuilders good names

that milos is also pissing me off ,,he has bunch of thugs that play with rec drugs ,,milos you will bring bodybuilding down and will be hated for ever,,from marion jons to kim defects to the jap criminalities,,you wil bring bodybuilding down milos ,,ifbb shoudl take distance,,i thought that guy learned when he almost died back in 90s ,,old habits never change

stay FAR FAR AWAY

speaking of down syndrome

Jussup

• Getbig II
« Reply #168 on: December 28, 2007, 09:57:16 AM »
laugh as much as you want but the ifbb is smart ,,,they kicked milos and priest at the right time ,,manion is quite a genious if you ask gh15

gh15, by mentioning Lee Priest in this context of drug dealing, you are implying that the reasons for the IFBB disapproving his reinstatement were not the obvious ones discussed here !?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: December 28, 2007, 10:20:38 AM »
They won't be OTC but I think they will be less regulated eventually, not too far from now. Do you think Hollywood celebs will stop their "HRT"? Do you think the anti-aging crowd will stop using hormones? Do you think the hormone "replacement" fad will fade now that steroids are under the microscope? You prepped Joe Marino who claims his steroid cycle for his show was perfectly legal (which included Dianabol of all things! A drug developed strictly for performance enhancement!). Is this type of thing now history?

No, no way. The anti-aging, HRT and "hormone treatment for injuries" movements will legitimize hormones slowly. This grey area loophole is used by bodybuilders now and it's not going to disappear IMO.

What do you think?

I think you're wrong, but I wish I was.

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #170 on: December 28, 2007, 10:34:29 AM »
If you find the restrictions on your personal liberties too oppressive in terrible places like Canada and the U.S., you can always go to places where "free thinkers" are more welcome to express themselves like Cuba, Venezuela, Ecuador, any country in Africa, any Arabic country in the Middle East or Asia, Russia, North Korea, or China and see how fast you come running back home if you get out alive. My guess is you'll be kissing the boots of the Mounties the second you get home.
so true.

Matt ur a fucktard.

benz

• Getbig V
Hidetada Yamagishi broke the law: stop crying about it and justify it
« Reply #171 on: December 28, 2007, 12:51:51 PM »
STOP CRYING IN THIS BOARD AND TRYING TO JUSTIFY HIS FELONY.

HIDETADA BROKE THE LAW, HE'S NOW IN JAIL

DONT BREAK THE LAW, AND THE LAW WONT PUT YOU IN JAIL

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: Im gonna break the law to be a hero like Hidetada...
« Reply #172 on: December 28, 2007, 12:55:35 PM »
laws are sometimes arbitrary and unjust

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: December 28, 2007, 12:56:36 PM »

thats what 99,9% of criminals say

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #174 on: December 28, 2007, 12:57:02 PM »
yeah,but does that mean you are suppose to break them out of spite ???

bench