Author Topic: What do you do when your neighbor throws herself at you?  (Read 12679 times)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Re: What do you do when your neighbor throws herself at you?
« Reply #100 on: August 25, 2009, 08:18:46 AM »
We forgot the most important question................ ......How's she look?? & the ass too of course.

This is Getbig.  She is a Super Model who has an undefeated streak of 1000 wins in the biggest Bikini Contest in the world, she won every fitness contest she ever entered and she is worth $150 million.  On top of that she swallows and loves anal.
No Worries 4 me

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: August 25, 2009, 08:46:10 AM »
This is Getbig.  She is a Super Model who has an undefeated streak of 1000 wins in the biggest Bikini Contest in the world, she won every fitness contest she ever entered and she is worth $150 million.  On top of that she swallows and loves anal.

HA!!..good one ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2009, 09:16:31 AM »
Hit it .
Then tell her that you were drunk and it was a mistake.

BOOOM

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #103 on: August 25, 2009, 09:17:51 AM »
what are you, black?  "act first, think later"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2009, 03:09:19 PM »
Excellent idea.  I want to avoid making her feel rejected, for the psycho thing and on general principals.  (Btw, I think women sense this about me.  It often means that they are very honest about certain things, but it has led to situations similar to this one where a woman will take advantage of my perceived unwillingness to be an asshole.)

I don't want to label her as psycho just yet since I haven't seen any sort of nastiness from her.  She is just very forward and overly open.  You know how when you meet someone just briefly and they start opening up about all sorts of personal details.  It gives me the willies. 

Thanks for the solid advice, INSOMNIA.

You're very welcome! :)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2009, 04:15:21 PM »
She's a yes to 'would you hit it'... and nicely thick, just my style...but she lives next door ffs.  It has been a weird and wild night, and the most direct and full on aggressive come on I have ever received outside of a club.

This could mean turbulence ahead for the otherwise serene life of the tapeworm man.  Do not want.

Duck! :D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2009, 04:21:10 PM »
She's a yes to 'would you hit it'... and nicely thick, just my style...but she lives next door ffs.  It has been a weird and wild night, and the most direct and full on aggressive come on I have ever received outside of a club.

This could mean turbulence ahead for the otherwise serene life of the tapeworm man.  Do not want.

bullshit

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2009, 07:18:32 PM »
Duck! :D

Operation Duck is in full swing and the 'valuables' are locked away.  Vaulted!

bullshit

This has less to do with me than it has to do with her and how she is.  I just happened to be within the blast radius when the horny bomb went off.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2009, 08:22:29 PM »
Ask her if she will marry you. Or if she would like to be your personal maid to clean cook and so forth. Who knows, it might just work this one time.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2009, 08:44:21 AM »
And the horny monster continues to refuse to take no for a goddamn answer. >:(  This beyond a joke now. 

I have been very plain.  I'm seeing someone else and I want to see where that goes.  She knows that's where I was on Sat night.  Even saying point blank "No.  It's not gonna happen." but she keeps trying on bullshit seduction games. 

Nothing falls flatter than a one sided seduction, particularly when the seductress is oblivious to the 'splat' sound her advances are making.  She is completely off the map.  In addition to being a major turnoff it is also spooking me out.  There is something seriously wrong with this woman and I am on the receiving end of the wrongness.  :(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2009, 09:15:12 AM »
And the horny monster continues to refuse to take no for a goddamn answer. >:(  This beyond a joke now. 

I have been very plain.  I'm seeing someone else and I want to see where that goes.  She knows that's where I was on Sat night.  Even saying point blank "No.  It's not gonna happen." but she keeps trying on bullshit seduction games. 

Nothing falls flatter than a one sided seduction, particularly when the seductress is oblivious to the 'splat' sound her advances are making.  She is completely off the map.  In addition to being a major turnoff it is also spooking me out.  There is something seriously wrong with this woman and I am on the receiving end of the wrongness.  :(

youre a challenge to her now.

let her know that your idea of a relationship is starbucks and a BJ at 8 AM daily.  beyond that, you have nothing to say to her.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 26, 2009, 09:17:11 AM »
lol at the fags in here.

a man is a man, he needs to fuck.

epic "girly" talk in here about "relationships " and "emotions"

::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #112 on: August 26, 2009, 09:28:06 AM »
youre a challenge to her now.

let her know that your idea of a relationship is starbucks and a BJ at 8 AM daily.  beyond that, you have nothing to say to her.

She would take you up on it.  I dare any man to talk his way out of it successfully with this woman so that she says, "Oh, now I understand, no problem." 

Theoretically, her position is perfectly valid.  All she wants is casual no strings sex, so she says, but all signs point to ---> CRAZY!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #113 on: August 26, 2009, 09:33:27 AM »
She would take you up on it.  I dare any man to talk his way out of it successfully with this woman so that she says, "Oh, now I understand, no problem." 

Theoretically, her position is perfectly valid.  All she wants is casual no strings sex, so she says, but all signs point to ---> CRAZY!

Yeah, I think we've all ran into girls like this.

Many guys think with their junk, bang her, and end up with drama.  I'm sure the last thought that many men have before being stabbed/shot/whatever is "Man, I wish I would have never met this girl..."

Smart guys will 'knock one out' in the bathroom before having a conversation with her, so when she flashes the thong or lists the things you can do to her, you have that ability to walk away.

Also, gayer than

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2009, 09:40:53 AM »
Yeah, I think we've all ran into girls like this.

Many guys think with their junk, bang her, and end up with drama.  I'm sure the last thought that many men have before being stabbed/shot/whatever is "Man, I wish I would have never met this girl..."

Smart guys will 'knock one out' in the bathroom before having a conversation with her, so when she flashes the thong or lists the things you can do to her, you have that ability to walk away.

Also, gayer than

Definitely gayer than.  Never turned down an offer like this in my life, but she is spooky spooky spooky.  Thinking with my dick is not an issue at all after tonight.  Scary trumps horny easily.  I'm already wishing I never.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 26, 2009, 10:52:04 AM »
all signs point to ---> CRAZY!

Right - next - door.. There is no escape.

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2009, 05:26:02 PM »

Sorry to hear my suggestion didnt work.  :(

She shouldve taken no for an answer at that point. I cant stand people who have no respect for & feel the need to violate the sanctity of a marraige/ relationship.(percieved one in this case)

At least now you KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that you need to avoid hooking up with her.

If she keeps it up, file a complaint.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #117 on: August 27, 2009, 01:10:31 AM »
Sorry to hear my suggestion didnt work.  :(

She shouldve taken no for an answer at that point. I cant stand people who have no respect for & feel the need to violate the sanctity of a marraige/ relationship.(percieved one in this case)

At least now you KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that you need to avoid hooking up with her.

If she keeps it up, file a complaint.

Just got back from the local PD.  I was hoping to get something on record as a register of concern, a history of her behaviour, etc, but they say all they can do is process a restraining order.  Things clearly haven't reached that point though, she might just be harmless but really sexually aggressive, and imo it would do more to inflame the situation than resolve it (and it would be a really shitty thing for me to do to her since all she has done is want sex).  I managed to get my conversation with a police telephone operator recorded tho and she suggested I note the time and date of the call for later reference if needed.

After the way she acted last night, I won't let her through door again.  All conversations will now take place on my front step... or not at all, preferably!

Can't believe no one here has had similar experiences of unwanted attention.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: August 27, 2009, 01:30:15 AM »
Post a pic of the chick. this thread is in in the boring zone. If the chick is half-way decent it might pique my attention again

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #119 on: August 27, 2009, 02:32:54 AM »
I'll get right on it.  ::)

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 06, 2009, 11:27:49 PM »
Tapeworm, will you update us on this situation please?

brendan_192

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team Heath 2009
« Reply #121 on: September 07, 2009, 03:33:43 AM »
pics pics

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #122 on: September 07, 2009, 04:09:54 AM »
Tapeworm, will you update us on this situation please?

She stops by a couple times a week but isn't physically insistant and doesn't make with the sex talk, so that's progress.  She even apologized, feels so embarrassed, blah blah, but continues to turn up underdressed for the occasion and needs to be told quite firmly when it's time for her to go.  Neighbourly relations are still ok and the fan is shit free.

However, she is absolutely batshit, full of shit, a dumbshit, and boring as shit.  A nightmare from top to bottom.  The best fuck I never had.  All in all, the situation is resolving slowly and we are down to Defcon 3.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 07, 2009, 05:30:11 AM »
All in all, the situation is resolving slowly and we are down to Defcon 3.

Aren’t you the polite neighbor… you continue to let this woman into your home? don’t you think that’s playing with fire?

Have you nailed her? Be honest. How badly do you want her, sexually.. right now?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #124 on: September 07, 2009, 05:31:22 AM »
Throw a spider on her.....
No doubt about it...