Author Topic: They called him " The Myth "  (Read 13754 times)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Re: They called him " The Myth "
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2009, 10:39:27 AM »
Such fuzzy and shadowy pics are not that flattering.  If you want to show how great he was at least post normal pictures.

;) ;) ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2009, 10:43:16 AM »
 :o

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2009, 01:26:10 PM »
Sergio never had the drugs of today just think if he did ;)

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2009, 05:28:48 PM »
;) ;) ;)

absolutley Awesome............and to think those shots were taken 37 years ago :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2009, 05:32:01 PM »
38 years ago.............

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2009, 05:38:30 PM »
38 years ago.............

An absolute monster, but still a small tight waist.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2009, 05:44:16 PM »
Sergio is my all time favorite bodybuilder.  Then Serge.  Arnold??????? ahhhhh fuck him I never liked him and his wins were way too political.  Serge Nubret just had that fucking shreddedness and those abs.  Sergio never had very good abs.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2009, 05:48:03 PM »
In 1986, Sergio survived being shot by his then-wife Arleen Garrett. He sustained 5 bullet wounds :o

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2009, 05:49:06 PM »
Sergio is my all time favorite bodybuilder.  Then Serge.  Arnold??????? ahhhhh fuck him I never liked him and his wins were way too political.  Serge Nubret just had that fucking shreddedness and those abs.  Sergio never had very good abs.

Serge looked great, until he raised his arms in the air, then he'd disappear. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2009, 06:00:12 PM »
Serge looked great, until he raised his arms in the air, then he'd disappear. 

True but Serge was also a lot shorter than Arnold and Sergio.  Overall he was the complete package in my opinion.  Sergio was ahead of his time as far as size and thickness.  Arnold could never have achieved the size and thickness of Sergio.  He was just  never as thick overall. Probably spent too much energy sucking cock and taking it up the ass.  Nubret suffered a stroke in April by the way.  Only 70 years old.  Sounds like a bad one too.  That sucks.  I wonder if he thinks it was all still worth it?  I would guess so. 

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2009, 09:35:47 PM »
True but Serge was also a lot shorter than Arnold and Sergio.  Overall he was the complete package in my opinion.  Sergio was ahead of his time as far as size and thickness.  Arnold could never have achieved the size and thickness of Sergio.  He was just  never as thick overall. Probably spent too much energy sucking cock and taking it up the ass.  Nubret suffered a stroke in April by the way.  Only 70 years old.  Sounds like a bad one too.  That sucks.  I wonder if he thinks it was all still worth it?  I would guess so. 

I would have thought Serge was taller than Sergio.  Wasn't Serge around 6' or so?  He looked great just standing there, but needed more mass to fill out.  This was very apparent when watching Pumping Iron.  I will say this, photos of Serge in recent years have been very impressive, especially considering his years.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #86 on: September 06, 2009, 04:47:08 AM »
The most ridiculous picture of Sergio I've ever seen! Fuckin' awesome!  :o

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 06, 2009, 05:08:11 AM »
nowadays these guys cant even archieve that great look with massive amounts of drugs. thats pathetic.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 07, 2009, 05:31:43 PM »
Serge did not have a heart attack or stroke. He had a normal heart and brain MRI. He was poisoned and sent to Intensive Care Toxicology. The investigative police report showed his health problem is not bodybuilding related.

Serge, Sergio and Arnold had a little better symmetry than many of the bodybuilders today. The Olympians now have impressive muscular size, but some have too big a belly. Points should be take off for that in the same way they are taken away if the arms or calves or back are underdeveloped.

Well I stand correct about the stroke and his height.  Awesome pics!  But the rumor on the net and I believe his site at one time said stroke.  How the hell did he get poisoned and from what?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2009, 12:42:06 PM »
Well I stand correct about the stroke and his height.  Awesome pics!  But the rumor on the net and I believe his site at one time said stroke.  How the hell did he get poisoned and from what?
                                               does anyone have the video or pics of the girl lynda johnson in the pics with sergio. she made a topless video with casey viator and skip johnson running around frolicing on a beach.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: September 08, 2009, 12:44:57 PM »
another johnson pic with a little known nyc bber
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!