Author Topic: GH15 - Bob Chicks? Back to the drawing board...  (Read 9728 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: Back to the drawing board about GH15 i guess...
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2009, 05:25:32 AM »
GH15 posted that he 'made his fortune in thailand'
Explain the Jason Cutler bit
By the way,whether he is or isnt GH15,Dennis James is a real cool guy

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2009, 05:29:56 AM »
GH15 posted that he 'made his fortune in thailand'
Explain the Jason Cutler bit
By the way,whether he is or isnt GH15,Dennis James is a real cool guy
I just edited that post above.. I think the alluding to be DJ is just playing along.There are proberly lots of people out there that refer to jay as jason..

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2009, 05:34:11 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if DJ gave a trusted friend his GH15 account details and got him to post on his behalf just to make us think he isn't GH15.

Ron, you've been had.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2009, 07:45:31 AM »
Ron also said that last years Olympia webcast was flawless...  ::)

I'd have to consider the source

No offense Ron

Agreed. Ron, though providing us with the board we're grateful for, I wouldn't trust with reputable facts or rumors. He's a man with inside sources, and he has the inside line on these types of things. However, people that do know this kind of info usually try to "play things close to the chest" and in this case I think Ron is no different. Biggest point of all, it's Ron's board, and gh15 brings this board traffic...by Ron saying gh15 is not DJ, it stirs up controversy and keeps traffic flowing in (not like he's gaining/losing 1500 members daily though).

Okami- Years ago, Cutler actually had an article in FLEX magazine where he requested his name be referred to as Jayson. I'm not sure exactly why, maybe it was the NFL quarterback with the the same name, however when Jay was with ISS there were numerous ads where Jay was referred to as Jayson, instead of Jay or Jason. Just an FYI and nothing more, really...

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2009, 08:11:58 AM »
I just hope gh15 isnt some gimmick cause I follow those cycles and they work damn good

except he said to shoot gh in the delts -- we'll i stopped that shit and it seemed to cut me up more in stomach but prob cause I was on gh longer and upped dosage
'

if it wasnt for gh15 I would never of got up to 2g test/week cause

he laid the tracks for me

much respect whoever teh hell he is

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Re: What if Bob Chick was gh15?
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2009, 09:05:41 AM »
i was thinking it might be milos...

who else is more outspoken and say things/truths even when it will get himself into trouble
tank u jesus

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2009, 09:07:13 AM »
bob is too busy looking at pictures of cock to answer right now

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2009, 09:08:08 AM »
I'd feel like a fuckin' idiot.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2009, 09:16:46 AM »

who else is more outspoken and say things/truths even when it will get himself into trouble

Milos would (and has) do so under his own name. The amounts he posts about and such are different, but I don't think Milos is one to make a gimmick account since he takes enough pride in posting under his own name.
Just sayin.....

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2009, 09:19:24 AM »
gh15 = Gunter Schlierkamp, you morons.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2009, 09:22:08 AM »

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2009, 09:26:04 AM »
I'm pretty sure gh15 is a dumbarse and isn't using a proxy, ask ron to check where it's coming from? Then we can narrow it down.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2009, 09:28:36 AM »

GH15 called Nasser "bodybuilding perfection".  Doubt Sarcev does that.
Y

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2009, 09:50:33 AM »

Jeez - it isnt Bob nor Dennis.  Some of you are too obsessed with GH15.   The ips are not either one of them, and since they were both with me in Dallas, oh well..

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2009, 09:58:38 AM »
GH15 calls Gemany 'home'
I met DJ 2years ago and he refered to Cutler as Jason Cutler,the only person who does this is GH15
GH15 claimed to make tons of money in thailand
GH15 claimed to be a semi-pro soccer player when he was young,DJ played semi-pro for Cologne
GH15 and DJ now live in USA
GH15 also stated that he worked at a gym behind the counter and he was always around hearing alot of theses stories from 2nd hand people did dj ever work at a gym
p

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2009, 09:59:42 AM »
gh15 = Gunter Schlierkamp, you morons.

Yet in another thread...

search for gh15.

hth.

carbs, fats, protein...lol...all bullshit.  the real interesting blog would be what his drug regimine is like leading up to contest day.

he has posted his drug regimen many times.

You like messing with people often, do you not DK? ;)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15 - Bob Chicks? Back to the drawing board...
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2009, 10:17:50 AM »
You guys don't dig psychologically enough...the clues have been evident for a while.  We all know GH15 is constantly claiming a true natural can only be cut weighing about 160-170 pounds if he's under 6 ft. Do you think a guy with obvious superior genetics like Dennis James would ever believe such nonsense? He probably surpassed those numbers as a teen. Ask yourself who is the the other guy on the board who believes that exact same thing and is emotionally invested in that theory...since even with large amounts of drugs he doesn't make much noticeable gains..so therefore, his ego being so huge..he can not accept that anyone else can look good unless they're on 1000's of milligrams a week. Who is usually the first guy to get upset or argue when someone claims GH15 is not Dennis James? With a little detective work I think it's pretty obviuos whose gimmick he is.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2009, 10:21:45 AM »
Yet in another thread...

You like messing with people often, do you not DK? ;)

lol, caught red handed.

;D ;D

in reality, I am DJ.  ;D ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2009, 10:22:12 AM »
You guys don't dig psychologically enough...the clues have been evident for a while.  We all know GH15 is constantly claiming a true natural can only be cut weighing about 160-170 pounds if he's under 6 ft. Do you think a guy with obvious superior genetics like Dennis James would ever believe such nonsense? He probably surpassed those numbers as a teen. Ask yourself who is the the other guy on the board who believes that exact same thing and is emotionally invested in that theory...since even with large amounts of drugs he doesn't make much noticeable gains..so therefore, his ego being so huge..he can not accept that anyone else can look good unless they're on 1000's of milligrams a week. Who is usually the first guy to get upset or argue when someone claims GH15 is not Dennis James? With a little detective work I think it's pretty obviuos whose gimmick he is.
I have pics of DJ as a man in his early twenties in an old musclemag at home,he weighed 140lbs,he was a proffessional breakdancer

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2009, 10:23:48 AM »
I know it seems he is a sevastase gimmick but I think he is Dennis James anyway

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2009, 10:30:46 AM »
I know it seems he is a sevastase gimmick but I think he is Dennis James anyway

i can't decide between Gunter and Dennis.

Both seem to use huuuge amounts of hgh, steroids and insulin, both have the europe/germany connection, both are top 10 olympians, that are over their prime but could make a comeback, and so on.

If you look at it like this, Gunter and DJ have very much in common.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2009, 10:32:59 AM »
i can't decide between Gunter and Dennis.

Both seem to use huuuge amounts of hgh, steroids and insulin, both have the europe/germany connection, both are top 10 olympians, that are over their prime but could make a comeback, and so on.

If you look at it like this, Gunter and DJ have very much in common.
DJ has the thai connection though and I know first hand he calls Jay 'Jason Cutler'

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2009, 10:37:51 AM »
DJ has the thai connection though and I know first hand he calls Jay 'Jason Cutler'

Gunter did the same in an interview in German.  ;)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2009, 10:43:04 AM »
Gunter did the same in an interview in German.  ;)
Gunter has come here to Florida several times to guest pose at a friend of mine's shows over the years. I've met with him many times , had lunches, etc. I can't imagine him, in my wildest dreams, being GH15.  There is nothing about him that suggests he would come on here and post that kind of stuff.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2009, 10:51:17 AM »
Gunter has come here to Florida several times to guest pose at a friend of mine's shows over the years. I've met with him many times , had lunches, etc. I can't imagine him, in my wildest dreams, being GH15.  There is nothing about him that suggests he would come on here and post that kind of stuff.

And EXACTLY that is the reason why i believe he could be gh15!!

No one would think that mild mannered, friendly Gunter could be that fucker gh15. But where does Gunter's anger go? He has to leave it somewhere.

Nasser, Titus and others speak out their problems directly, also Milos. They wouldn't need gh15 to hide behind.

I think Gunter is a fair guess.