Author Topic: GH15 - Bob Chicks? Back to the drawing board...  (Read 9726 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: GH15 - Bob Chicks? Back to the drawing board...
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2009, 10:51:39 AM »
You guys don't dig psychologically enough...the clues have been evident for a while.  We all know GH15 is constantly claiming a true natural can only be cut weighing about 160-170 pounds if he's under 6 ft. Do you think a guy with obvious superior genetics like Dennis James would ever believe such nonsense? He probably surpassed those numbers as a teen. Ask yourself who is the the other guy on the board who believes that exact same thing and is emotionally invested in that theory...since even with large amounts of drugs he doesn't make much noticeable gains..so therefore, his ego being so huge..he can not accept that anyone else can look good unless they're on 1000's of milligrams a week. Who is usually the first guy to get upset or argue when someone claims GH15 is not Dennis James? With a little detective work I think it's pretty obviuos whose gimmick he is.

You really think it's sevastase? Come on now. Why start out the gimmick with posting about Craig Titus? It looked pretty damn personal to me. There's just no way it's sevastase.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2009, 10:52:19 AM »
You really think it's sevastase? Come on now. Why start out the gimmick with posting about Craig Titus? It looked pretty damn personal to me. There's just no way it's sevastase.

x2

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Re: What if Bob Chick was gh15?
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2009, 11:00:27 AM »
Milos would (and has) do so under his own name. The amounts he posts about and such are different, but I don't think Milos is one to make a gimmick account since he takes enough pride in posting under his own name.
Just sayin.....

aa yes that's correct, Milos isn't exactly worried about 'consequences'

GH15 called Nasser "bodybuilding perfection".  Doubt Sarcev does that.

lol that does it, rule milos out haha...or maybe gh15 (whoever it is) says that to throw us off... ???
tank u jesus

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: Back to the drawing board about GH15 i guess...
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2009, 11:12:27 AM »
Ron also said that last years Olympia webcast was flawless...  ::)

I'd have to consider the source

No offense Ron

This. The creation of GetBig aside, Ron never impresses with his intellect. His opinions are often laughably childish and poorly thought out. His shining star is that he figured out how to get paid to do it.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2009, 11:17:46 AM »

;)

me ??

lol

gh15 IS dennis

he gave waay too many clues

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2009, 02:42:33 PM »
I still think it's Dennis...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2009, 02:45:30 PM »
i personally think that it would be cool if its dennis james. i think dj seems like a cool dude and gh15 seems like a crude but insightful guy. i really dont care though. if gh15 i sevastase or dj or alex23 or bob chick or billygunz... it doesnt matter, doesnt change anything about me nor anything else, just a supposed identity of an online character..... whoever it really is though, they themselves certainly have quite a bit of experience with everything related to bodybuilding..

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2009, 02:46:53 PM »
it's certainly not guenter

hairyB07

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2009, 12:51:22 AM »
GH15 calls Gemany 'home'
I met DJ 2years ago and he refered to Cutler as Jason Cutler,the only person who does this is GH15
GH15 claimed to make tons of money in thailand
GH15 claimed to be a semi-pro soccer player when he was young,DJ played semi-pro for Cologne
GH15 and DJ now live in USA

There are so many more clues than just the one's here Okami give's.

How about after the New York Pro - losing it to Evan C.
He came online after that show and SPECIFICALLY addressed getbig that he would not be answering any question's to do with the New York Pro! He was pissed! Especially when "generation nothingness" win's a show that he wanted so bad!

Or even worse - how about the time, not too long ago at all, where someone here started a thread about how Dennis James' actual account on here logged in recently. Providing proof that he view's this board.
The opening post read "Dennis James last active: insert date of that day here:"

Now that's all fine....untill Ron deleted that thread VERY quick, still on it's first page of replies...

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2009, 02:00:12 AM »
I'm pretty sure it's Nasser...

He's born in Germany, studied there too and played soccer / still admires it to this day, as you can read on the bb.com interviews.

He's refering to Milos Sarcev as Mishko, a nickname for Milos used only by people of yugoslavian descent, Nasser is half bosnian, furthermore he seems to be in a constant dispute with Milos, he also knows many stories about him, so he must have known him for years, not sure if this is true for dennis james...

From the interviews on bb.com it's also evident that he visits getbig.com quite often, he also complained about the bad treatment of team nasser on this board...

Those informations he's giving about cycles, diureticas etc. and the vast amount of informations he remembers about other bodybuillders leads me to the conclusion that he has a photographic memory, which may not be surprising as his father worked as an engineer for mercedes benz... most of the professors I have in my engineering classes have a very good memory (they may not be very imaginative, but they can remember things and formulas it's almost scary) and they all have VERY slanted foreheads... that's a physical indicator for a photographic memory, nassers forehead has a 45 degree angle, which he inherited from his father... here's a picture of his father (check out the angled forehead):

Once he said that his really strong side is politics... nasser studied political sciences in augsburg...

His main goal on this site is to spread the truth about bodybuilding... nasser just published a book about bodybuilding, the book is supposed to inform the readers about the true conditions of bodybuilding, the stacks pros are using etc.

Regarding his writing style and his allegedly bad knowledge of the english language...
Kurt Tucholsky: "Der Vorteil der Klugheit besteht darin, sich dumm stellen zu können. Das Gegenteil ist schon schwieriger."
                      "The advance of intelligence lies in the fact that you can play the fool. The opposite is a bit more difficile."

But that's just my take on this gh15 guy...

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2009, 03:30:55 AM »
I'm pretty sure it's Nasser...

He's born in Germany, studied there too and played soccer / still admires it to this day, as you can read on the bb.com interviews.

He's refering to Milos Sarcev as Mishko, a nickname for Milos used only by people of yugoslavian descent, Nasser is half bosnian, furthermore he seems to be in a constant dispute with Milos, he also knows many stories about him, so he must have known him for years, not sure if this is true for dennis james...

From the interviews on bb.com it's also evident that he visits getbig.com quite often, he also complained about the bad treatment of team nasser on this board...

Those informations he's giving about cycles, diureticas etc. and the vast amount of informations he remembers about other bodybuillders leads me to the conclusion that he has a photographic memory, which may not be surprising as his father worked as an engineer for mercedes benz... most of the professors I have in my engineering classes have a very good memory (they may not be very imaginative, but they can remember things and formulas it's almost scary) and they all have VERY slanted foreheads... that's a physical indicator for a photographic memory, nassers forehead has a 45 degree angle, which he inherited from his father... here's a picture of his father (check out the angled forehead):

Once he said that his really strong side is politics... nasser studied political sciences in augsburg...

His main goal on this site is to spread the truth about bodybuilding... nasser just published a book about bodybuilding, the book is supposed to inform the readers about the true conditions of bodybuilding, the stacks pros are using etc.

Regarding his writing style and his allegedly bad knowledge of the english language...
Kurt Tucholsky: "Der Vorteil der Klugheit besteht darin, sich dumm stellen zu können. Das Gegenteil ist schon schwieriger."
                      "The advance of intelligence lies in the fact that you can play the fool. The opposite is a bit more difficile."

But that's just my take on this gh15 guy...

Dude seriously. It's DJ. Or Ron. Or Hank Wood. Stop reading all of gh15's posts and putting the pieces together just take a stab in the dark.

Jussup

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2009, 04:09:10 AM »
On a side note:
Nasser does neither admit nor deny being GH15. But he agrees with everything GH15 says. Hope this helps.

Basically this puts him on the same level as the anonymous coward scumbags on Getbig he complains about in his interviews.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Re: What if Bob Chick was gh15?
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2009, 04:48:35 AM »
Jeez - it isnt Bob nor Dennis.  Some of you are too obsessed with GH15.   The ips are not either one of them, and since they were both with me in Dallas, oh well..

On Off Topic Radio it has been stated that GH15 is Roland Cziurlock.

The Beef

P.S. Carl, Arron . . . please get your shit together. One of the things which stops you from having the best show on the radio is that it's NEVER up when it's suppose to be.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2009, 06:47:29 AM »
And EXACTLY that is the reason why i believe he could be gh15!!

No one would think that mild mannered, friendly Gunter could be that fucker gh15. But where does Gunter's anger go? He has to leave it somewhere.

Nasser, Titus and others speak out their problems directly, also Milos. They wouldn't need gh15 to hide behind.

I think Gunter is a fair guess.

that's awesome...

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2009, 07:25:54 AM »

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2009, 07:29:28 AM »

Another thread about the identity of a guy we'll probably never ever know....

...just like so many others before it...

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2009, 07:33:59 AM »
GH15 calls Gemany 'home'
I met DJ 2years ago and he refered to Cutler as Jason Cutler,the only person who does this is GH15
GH15 claimed to make tons of money in thailand
GH15 claimed to be a semi-pro soccer player when he was young,DJ played semi-pro for Cologne
GH15 and DJ now live in USA

didn't know DJ played soccer.. :)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2009, 08:01:01 AM »
threads of this nature go to like 6 pages and go gay in about 4

this shit has been debated many a times and to no avail - just the ones behind the scenes get to pull more strings and make the dance

gh15 will magically chime in, in a few weeks, and drop a creedo about his beliefs but leave his identity up in the air due to possible federal prosecution laws

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2009, 08:21:20 AM »
Wonder why everyone assumes Ron, who obviously knows the IP and has said so, would bother to lie when he says Dennis James is not GH15. What does he have to gain by making it up?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2009, 08:28:58 AM »
Wonder why everyone assumes Ron, who obviously knows the IP and has said so, would bother to lie when he says Dennis James is not GH15. What does he have to gain by making it up?

I think they assume that Ron is trying to cover it up somehow.
With all due respect to Ron, lets just say that there have been past experiences that certainly can correlate with the assumption.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2009, 08:38:39 AM »
Had Dennis James denied being GH15 upon being asked directly about it? That would be interesting

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2009, 08:43:00 AM »
Had Dennis James denied being GH15 upon being asked directly about it? That would be interesting

Thunderdome approved

hairyB07

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2009, 08:47:03 AM »
Hello! Ron was very swift to delete a thread that hadn't even reached to the bottom of the first page about a member posting up that Dennis James' actual account had logged in to getbig that day!
Talk about covering up!

Most of the replies were harmless like "Hi GH15" or "busted"

hairyB07

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2009, 08:51:19 AM »

...And this clip right here is the BIGGEST give away!
The response and nervousness of a LIER!
His reaction and defensive tone of voice speak's a million word's!
If he had plain white skin, you would literally see his face go RED at that point right there!!

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2009, 09:20:45 AM »
...And this clip right here is the BIGGEST give away!
The response and nervousness of a LIER!
His reaction and defensive tone of voice speak's a million word's!
If he had plain white skin, you would literally see his face go RED at that point right there!!

indeed! the fact that he denies even knowing what gh15 is is hysterical... there is NO ONE that does NOT know what gh15 is
tank u jesus