Author Topic: First time getting my hands on pharma gh...outstanding  (Read 17441 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
First time getting my hands on pharma gh...outstanding
« on: October 23, 2015, 07:58:55 PM »
4 days in after shooting 2/3iu a day genotropin I feel outstanding. Back pain that's been niggling me the last 6 weeks almost gone. Energy levels up. Sleeping like a baby. Hair looks great. Skin much clearer. Have the horn. More motivated and able to consume more alcohol. I think. Will never ever fucking touch another generic piece of shit like hyges or any other generic again. I've tried around five different genetics and it's just night and day. Who the fuck knows what garbage the Chinks put in those generics. Cool story bro.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
Re: First time getting my hands on pharma gh...outstanding
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 08:10:01 PM »
4 days in after shooting 2/3iu a day genotropin I feel outstanding. Back pain that's been niggling me the last 6 weeks almost gone. Energy levels up. Sleeping like a baby. Hair looks great. Skin much clearer. Have the horn. More motivated and able to consume more alcohol. I think. Will never ever fucking touch another generic piece of shit like hyges or any other generic again. I've tried around five different genetics and it's just night and day. Who the fuck knows what garbage the Chinks put in those generics. Cool story bro.

I'm pretty sure that this is all in your mind. No GH, legit, generic or Pharma will show those effects in a mere 4 days.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2015, 08:23:11 PM »
I'm pretty sure that this is all in your mind. No GH, legit, generic or Pharma will show those effects in a mere 4 days.

No doubt some of it is placebo but im certainly feeling the effects of it already. Have you ever used hgh, my friend?
One things for sure, I've more vascularity back in my forearms  and fullness. Appetite up too.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2015, 08:24:57 PM »
Pharm GH will give you noticeable results in just days.  It's an absolute myth that it takes months to get results from GH.  Within days you will notice huge pumps in the gym, greater vascularity, fullness all the time, much better sleep, nail and hair growth extremely accelerated, skin takes on a different look, healthy look.  My sex drive increases greatly as well.  These results are immediate with legit GH.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2015, 08:38:51 PM »
Pharm GH will give you noticeable results in just days.  It's an absolute myth that it takes months to get results from GH.  Within days you will notice huge pumps in the gym, greater vascularity, fullness all the time, much better sleep, nail and hair growth extremely accelerated, skin takes on a different look, healthy look.  My sex drive increases greatly as well.  These results are immediate with legit GH.

This. The whole "you have to wait 2 months to see anything bro" is complete shit. Legit pharma GH you see results in days.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2015, 09:17:59 PM »
Crazy to think people buy ugl GH and think it actually contains recombinant HGH.

I made the mistake once, never will again. Basically playing russian roulette with cancer, using that bullshit.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2015, 09:39:21 PM »
No doubt some of it is placebo but im certainly feeling the effects of it already. Have you ever used hgh, my friend?
One things for sure, I've more vascularity back in my forearms  and fullness. Appetite up too.

I've uses tons of GH: Chinese, Euro, Generics, Pharma etc. The only thing I felt within 4 days was edema. My skin, sleep, vascularity etc all took a while longer.

I do agree that Pharma is better than generics, mostly because generics are usually fake or severely under-dosed.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2015, 05:10:23 AM »

This. The whole "you have to wait 2 months to see anything bro" is complete shit. Legit pharma GH you see results in days.

Yep it really happens in hours not months. Never again will I touch the fake stuff.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2015, 05:14:14 AM »
I notice when I took hyges or Genetech (generic floating around europe) that I started sleeping better within days and appetite was up and better pumps but nothing like the vascularity increase and tightness im getting off the blocks with the pharma. The physical benefits are there after a few days its just insane

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2015, 07:22:18 AM »
haha... ahhaa, HAHAAHA! whatever helps u sleep at night beefcake

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2015, 08:06:17 AM »
and all at a measly 2/3 IU,, at that dose your placebo will be doing you more good than the Growth ever will. good luck m8

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2015, 08:35:11 AM »
and all at a measly 2/3 IU,, at that dose your placebo will be doing you more good than the Growth ever will. good luck m8

Fuck off retard

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2015, 08:55:37 AM »

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2015, 08:58:56 AM »
and GOOD LUCK your going to need it :D

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2015, 10:48:40 AM »
Fuck off retard

.66 x 15 = 10iu = 3.7mg = homo doing .66 IU = homo doing 0.2442 mg (10% of 3.7 = 0.37mg = 1 iu = 66% of 0.37 ie. 1 iu = 0.2442 mg) of rhGH.. brb suppressing natural pituitary gh for placebo effect, brb not even CLOSE to a pediatric dose for CHILDREN, brb fully grown 6"5 viking wanna-be BODYBUILDER, brb could be fake since doesn't say if geno pens or not if vials 90% you got ripped off big time, brb probably shoots sub-q when wakes up, brb legit pharma GH bringing out NEW veins takes 1.5-2 months to develop at high dosage and OK bf and lbm (which u are not), brb another OP delusional AF.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2015, 11:23:12 AM »
.66 x 15 = 10iu = 3.7mg = homo doing .66 IU = homo doing 0.2442 mg (10% of 3.7 = 0.37mg = 1 iu = 66% of 0.37 ie. 1 iu = 0.2442 mg) of rhGH.. brb suppressing natural pituitary gh for placebo effect, brb not even CLOSE to a pediatric dose for CHILDREN, brb fully grown 6"5 viking wanna-be BODYBUILDER, brb could be fake since doesn't say if geno pens or not if vials 90% you got ripped off big time, brb probably shoots sub-q when wakes up, brb legit pharma GH bringing out NEW veins takes 1.5-2 months to develop at high dosage and OK bf and lbm (which u are not), brb another OP delusional AF.

Oh my lord you're a fucking spaz. 2/3iu pharma is making differences to me after less than a week. It's minor but I'm noticing the results. The main benefits I was talking about were my skin/hair noticably improving in such a short time as well as my back pain. I'm imagining nothing. Get out of my thread, tiny tit.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2015, 11:31:42 AM »

BODYBUILDER!!! LOL! I'm too tall and too light to be a bb, I just want to be 280lbs leanish. I will never go on stage wearing a thong. I train MMA and wrestle, phaggot.

;D ;D ;D lol you little c u n t get out of here, you're probably 5 foot 5 it's you who needed these geno pens when you were 12

I fucking hate little turds like you...how do you know I'm not lean? AT MY FATTEST IN YEARS HERE! I eat pizza most nights and never cook anymore yet still looked like this 3 weeks ago off all gear...Imagine what I'll look like in a few months of this ;)

2nd pic: This was about 2 years ago eating half-assed and shooting 500mg test/800mg eq and some hyges. Can't wait to see when I actually make an effort this time around

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2015, 03:13:58 PM »
Dude i aspire to look like u. Insane development especially for lack of effort on diet. How many cals do you eat every day? Also, do you use an AI?

how old are you?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2015, 03:33:57 PM »
Look like a beast man. You should be get into pro wrasslin. I wish I could try some pharm grade gh. Just what my body needs.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2015, 03:34:49 PM »
that's a cool black mask bro, where do i get one like that  8)

and are you gonna run slin with it?

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2015, 03:40:41 PM »
Dude i aspire to look like u. Insane development especially for lack of effort on diet. How many cals do you eat every day? Also, do you use an AI?

how old are you?

Thank you very much, buddy.
Well,  in a nutshell.  I am around 230 LB right now and my diet would be something like:
For breakfast I would have for Weetabix some orange juice and maybe two slices of toast
Then maybe a protein shake with powdered oats
Around 11 or 12 maybe a chicken roll or sandwich and then at lunch maybe a carvery dinner and a shake a bit later. I won't eat much until evening,  I smoke a few joints and order pizza and maybe eat a few Jaffa cakes or haribo sweets mmm
Sorry about my grammar I'm using text speak anyway I guess it's around 4/5000 cals

Basically when I started using GH I realise diet didn't matter as much but now that I've been off Hygetropins a while I see more Fat gains so I hopped on the pharma

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2015, 03:42:17 PM »
Look like a beast man. You should be get into pro wrasslin. I wish I could try some pharm grade gh. Just what my body needs.

I had a tryout with them I felt tiny I was only 220 when I went got called at short notice biggest guy was 610 and 22 stone English fella and I met kane he is a monster

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2015, 03:46:11 PM »
that's a cool black mask bro, where do i get one like that  8)

and are you gonna run slin with it?

No I have used it before though. Just for a few weeks about 30 or 40iu with hyges.   Afraid of the gut thing Bro. You used it?

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2015, 03:48:30 PM »

how old are you?

I forgot to say im 30 and don't use an Ai cos on so little test right now but will cos I bloat bad on 500+ I like proviron good for the horn and some arimidex

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2015, 05:01:54 PM »
I forgot to say im 30 and don't use an Ai cos on so little test right now but will cos I bloat bad on 500+ I like proviron good for the horn and some arimidex

No gyno?