Author Topic: Mike Ohearn "in my first 3-4 years I made 1million,but I lost it due to a fraud"  (Read 8995 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
was the fraud claiming natty?

Of course, even to the point of asking Palumbo steroid questions.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
Those Ponzi scammers who steal people's money should be put to death!

he said that in the first 3-4 years of his carrer of covers working with Joe Weider,from 1990 to 1994 he made around 1 million,and some guy pretending to be his father figure conviced him to invest all that money in some investmnets (he was some banker working in bank investments) and Ohearn did it but the guy stole all of his money and never get back!

it seems that back in 90s it was the golden era not just in ifbb physiques but also in earnings

from 1:32 to 1:34

A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Why so much negativity?

There is nothing in this canard spewing individual's life to warrant being positive.  I am positive he's a druggie.  I'm positive he lies about it.  How's that? 

What in the name of the Mother of the Buddha makes this individual worthy of praise?  He visits hospitals with a dog?  So do many others and they do so in private, sans fanfare.  His life...Is a life like any other life...

Imitation of life. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
IRS: "Mike, you say in this interview you earned 1 million dollars in 4 years, but on your return you only claimed $50,000 per year during that time."

Mike: "Well I...er um.....you see....there was a....um......ah........o h! look over there!"

lolz

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
If he invested $1 million that he earned in a 4 year period, you have to take into consideration that this was post tax money & also after his living expenses for the 4 years, so he must've made more like $2 million in 4 years.

It looks like Mike went to the Melvin Goodrum school of business.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
Isn't this the same guy who posted his address and his megamillion Beverly Hills mansion turned out to be nothing but a dump in Koreatown with a big flat screen. Something tells me he and Rich Piana have a lot more in common than we first thought.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
His life...Is a life like any other life...

Imitation of life. 

You forgot to add "I wish".

Anyway, if his life is an imitation of life, than the majority of the rest aren't even living I guess.. walkin dead.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

Anyway, if his life is an imitation of life, than the majority of the rest aren't even living I guess.. walkin dead.

Nah.  By that I mean it's a façade of sorts.  He has more in ways that are very superficial and less in those that are substantive. And this from how he presents himself.  His choice.  Could be worse and I'm glad for him that it isn't.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

My understanding is that you are a large and good looking man with a fine woman. What's it like, living the Life O'Hearn?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
The thing about his claimed million, is that it's hard to figure if he's speaking in gross or net, and it's also framed like a guess in the video. To my ear, it sounds like close to a million grossed over 4 years, and the adviser took what ever was left over. I can see O'hearn pulling in $200,000 - 250,000 a year back then, but if he meant it the other way, that's another kettle of fish.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
My understanding is that you are a large and good looking man with a fine woman. What's it like, living the Life O'Hearn?

Well Im not that strong (yet), probably not as beautiful (good, because my cock would fall off), but other than that...god I'm envious of myself hahah. But Im sure you know that first hand you stud.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
That's a lot of sucked dicks.

8)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Interesting.  I know for a fact that Muscle & fitness paid $250 maximum for covers in those days- plus you could keep the wardrobe.

Man, that is so freakin pathetic.  Joe Weider really was a scumbag..
Ψ

BigCyp

• Getbig V
I am better looking than Mr O'Hearn, however he probably has me beat on wealth.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA

O'hearn must be given the respect he deserves for having the "mental strength" to dress up in full protective gear and bravely charge head on, into panes of glass. It's a record that i can't see being broken for a long time. And what's even more impressive, is he did it as a natural too.
I wonder how many people attempted that record must be thousands  ::)

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
the reason why mike got as big and cut as he is being all natural   is the protein shakes he drinks after his workout during his anabolic time frame !

Dave D

• Getbig V
I wonder how many people attempted that record must be thousands  ::)

Great point!
Got this from Wikipedia:

Many don't realize that for decades  the previous record for shattered panes of glass was held by the father and son duo of  Geppetto and Jules Jalsonoe.

Upon arriving  in New York during the Great Depression the elder Jalsonoe had little more than the loose change in his pocket when he stepped foot in  America. While working various odds jobs for several years and one fortunate break Geppetto was able to save up enough money to buy a small window manufacturing shop from his boss, who had no offspring of his own and had come to identify  the young Geppetto  as his eventual successor.

By the 1950s Geppetto  had expanded not only his business but also his family, as he and his wife had four sons!  The three oldest boys showed no interest  in the family business but the  youngest Jules was the opposite, he was literally  fascinated  with not only all types of glass but also mirrors.

It was a fateful day on June 6th 1965 when Geppetto  and Jules set the long standing record, as they were delivering  new window panes to a construction site for the first import car dealership in the community.

As they pulled up and parked next to partially built show room, Jules hopped from his truck seat and began to unfasten the latch that held the panes in place.  As Geppetto came around from his side of the truck he heard his son let out a large shout. One of the shop workers failed to strap the panes individually, instead 7 panes were held in place by on single strap.

As Geppetto  and Jules fought with all their might to control the tumbling panes, a great terror began to form in the heart of the father. Jules had used his body as leverage against the windows working his way to the center of the shipment, in an attempt  to hold them in place.

Instinctively Geppetto moved towards his son, as he knew the center  was the weakest spot to secure the windows. Just as he grabbed his son all 7 panes collapsed around the Jalsonoes and instantly killed young Jules in the process. The 7 broken panes stood not only as a world record but aslo as a memorial to young Jules.

A record and memorial that stood until Mike OHearn  literally shattered it, by almost tripling the amount.