Author Topic: Someone farted on Bob Costas's pillow.  (Read 1267 times)

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Someone farted on Bob Costas's pillow.
« on: February 11, 2014, 04:34:07 PM »
Just seen a horrible pic , he was sent home from Sochi with severe double pink eye lol that is how it's transmitted right, at least on " Knocked Up" anyway .  Glad to see this douche suffer, fucking can't stand him.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
Re: Someone farted on Bob Costas's pillow.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 04:35:32 PM »
NBA on NBC

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 04:53:41 PM »
Just seen a horrible pic , he was sent home from Sochi with severe double pink eye lol that is how it's transmitted right, at least on " Knocked Up" anyway .  Glad to see this douche suffer, fucking can't stand him.

X2. I can't stand his opinionated faggoty ass. But, you're wrong, it didn't come from a pillow fart, but from a hardcore session under Kai Greene's white towel.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 05:00:27 PM »
X2. I can't stand his opinionated faggoty ass. But, you're wrong, it didn't come from a pillow fart, but from a hardcore session under Kai Greene's white towel.
sounds sticky , he won't recover

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2014, 07:16:22 PM »
He has pinko eye...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2014, 07:36:48 PM »

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2014, 08:19:29 PM »
I remember in Pattaya a few years back... A friend had a long-term rental with him and one evening she had a bloodshot eye.

I told him then - "get rid of her, she's got something wrong with her".... she explained that they'd just got something in her eye at the salon to which I replied "get rid of her, she's got something wrong with her".

Anyway - no fucker listens to me, do they?

Next day her eye is red and puffy but nope -  lover boy still won't trade her in for a new one.

Breakfast on day 3 & she's sporting double pink eye and my mate is sporting a single. Not once did I gloat and say "told you so"...

We went on a boat trip that day and in the evening we got back to a pub and she popped out to a pharmacy. When she came back she dropped the pharmacy bag into  her handbag. About 15 mins later she popped off to the toilet, leaving her handbag behind.

Me being the consumate gentleman, I dived into her handbag, pulled out the pharmacy bag in which was a strange bottle with about 10 large red pills in it. On the side of the bottle, it said (and I kid you not) "for the treatment of ghonorrea and tuberculosis"

I passed it to my mate for a read, he looked at me and I at him and I said "Well, I haven't seen her coughing".

Back to England he ended up having 3 months of work with a form of virulent conjunctivitis the doctors had never seen before. Back in Thailand, for the next 6 months, every time I went to Pattaya it seemed like 25% of the girls AND punters had one or two pink eyes.

All those fluids passing between people - doesn't bear thinking about...

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2014, 08:40:37 PM »
I remember this douche talk about banning guns during an NFL game

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2014, 08:57:23 PM »
dude's a smurf.... he's like 3 apples tall.   caught pinkeye because he literally comes up to the asses of most people.   

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2014, 08:57:46 PM »
I remember in Pattaya a few years back... A friend had a long-term rental with him and one evening she had a bloodshot eye.

I told him then - "get rid of her, she's got something wrong with her".... she explained that they'd just got something in her eye at the salon to which I replied "get rid of her, she's got something wrong with her".

Next day her eye is red and puffy but nope -  lover boy still won't trade her in for a new one.

Breakfast on day 3 & she's sporting double pink eye and my mate is sporting a single. Not once did I gloat and say "told you so"...

We went on a boat trip that day and in the evening we got back to a pub and she popped out to a pharmacy. When she came back she dropped the pharmacy bag into  her handbag. About 15 mins later she popped off to the toilet, leaving her handbag behind.

Me being the consumate gentleman, I dived into her handbag, pulled out the pharmacy bag in which was a strange bottle with about 10 large red pills in it. On the side of the bottle, it said (and I kid you not) "for the treatment of ghonorrea and tuberculosis"

I passed it to my mate for a read, he looked at me and I at him and I said "Well, I haven't seen her coughing".

Back to England he ended up having 3 months of work with a form of virulent conjunctivitis the doctors had never seen before. Back in Thailand, for the next 6 months, every time I went to Pattaya it seemed like 25% of the girls AND punters had one or two pink eyes.

Indeed

Unhealthy lifestyles of Peace

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2014, 09:03:20 PM »

wow... lol

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2014, 09:06:22 PM »
He got pinkeye from some dudes stinkeye.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2014, 09:13:52 PM »
lol

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2014, 09:29:10 PM »